Why aren't you playing a JRPG right now?

Why aren't you playing a JRPG right now?

Attached: 141d835c85acdd57edbb12fdacf8c7d1.jpg (800x1200, 179.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzYnJO6RAnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't need a chore outside of my job

Because most JRPGs are just boring grindfests.

I'm playing Grandia 3 currently. It's delightful. Nu-anime pisses me off so much.

But I'm almost finished with Disgaea 4.

Attached: 1649990769015.jpg (1750x2048, 314.31K)

too busy listening to French chansons
youtube.com/watch?v=OzYnJO6RAnA

Attached: lemony zest.jpg (1959x1046, 62.84K)

I'm playing Elden Ring

>imp lying
Playing FFVI right now familiga

Because Because I'm playing modded fallout 4 with cunny.

>he needs to grind
kek, for 99% of jrpgs you can beat them without grinding, maybe if you took the time to properly learn the mechanics instead of being an ape you wouldn’t have to grind

I'm playing one but it's an h game

MOOOOOOOODS.

because they suck shit
was playing doom 3 coop earlier

I'm playing Morrowind. I'll probably be back to weeb games after this though. Can't wait for elder scrolls 6 and cunny mods. I think Morrowind is the only elder scrolls I haven't tried to mod in lolis in the 2nd playthrough.

>Fallout 4 with cunny mods

Attached: 1647964940616.png (680x763, 226.51K)

Are there even cunny mods for Morrowind? I'm pretty sure there aren't unlike in Oblivion and Skyrim.

Where does one even find mods like that?
Asking for a friend.

All day bro.

Attached: 1642975893283.jpg (1080x1325, 148.8K)

I remember seeing some posts a few years ago on that site but Idk if they were asking for a loli mod or there actually was one. I just don't feel the need since I like the atmosphere/setting of the game so I just like playing as a male dark elf.

Everyone is Dropped.

but grinding is fun

How come Yea Forums likes this girl so much

huh, guess it makes sense only an extreme website would be willing to host stuff like that which is probably illegal in the more cucked countries

Because she's cute and funny.

Attached: 1649991501898.png (550x650, 120.55K)

Is Disgaea 1&2 good to start with?

most of current day Yea Forums have no idea who she and mainly know her from the threads that gets spammed every other day. A majority of posters have never touched her game.

Of course, start with the first game. It has the most unrefined gameplay but in exchange it's easily the most soulful game in the entire franchise, to the point nothing else ever reaches its highs.

Attached: 1649991597832.jpg (1280x1761, 231.66K)

I just beat beelzebub in Nocturne, getting close to the end and I dunno what I want to play next. I've got Bowser's Inside Story 3ds, DQXI definitive harder monsters, breath of fire 4 and Tales of Destiny DC.

puffy

Yes. They have the best mechanics before the series went full on turbo autism. Just skip 3. It's terrible in every regard.

3 changed everything for the better mechanics wise, story is AIDS tho
t.platinumed

It's currently kirbo time.

Attached: 1635867095235.png (1200x675, 771.55K)

because they're shit. except for KH2FM.

based

Uhhhh bro...
I can see it...

I don't see why you'd go on a schizo tangent over this, it's not even like she's as popular here as Ashley, Roll or others which would make such actions unwarranted.

Attached: 1649991858430.png (800x800, 415.45K)

I was thinking about whether I wanted to play Cataclysm DDA or buy Project Zomboid.

Because he's correct but mostly because it's stuck on PS2

KFL made me appreciate platformers, now I'm on a bingbingwahoo binge emulating other kirby and mario games

I actually started playing her game because she gets spammed so much.
Haven't finished it yet though.

Attached: 2021-11-07-213455_1920x1200_scrot.png (1920x1200, 1.94M)

Wtf? Where did the schizo part come from? I'm sorry you took it personally but this site is always filled with underage and a majority of posters have never played her game.

ive 100% it, twice, i think

>Haven't finished it yet though.
the game is just 6 hours long
how autismal can you be

Post more!

I've done that with multiple games. Took about 8 years to finish Xenoblabe Chronicles so I can't judge.

I'm playing Dragon's Dogma right now. I got stuck on that stupid sidequest with the feminist bandits and the magic book and almost dropped the game, but I figured it out in the end.
I also got filtered by a SaGa game for the 20th time. I want to like that series, but I ways get bored of going around everywhere for hours not knowing what I'm supposed to do.

I'm at the Red Dragon Boss right before the final area of Romancing SaGa 3 and currently am stuck as it has fire breath that does 500 damage to some of my characters.

I don't feel like playing a lot of it in a single sitting for some reason. Sometimes I play a level and then stop.
Part of it might be that I don't like using controllers.

Attached: 1645745703129.jpg (719x999, 135.85K)

That's a JRPG.

Why aren't you in jail right now?

Play DQXIS.

Everytime I see her I want to go and play AE 3 again

what? she's from a videogame

KH2FM is not a JRPG.

allthefallen

I’m playing Stella Glow. Though I’m not sure if that counts as an JRPG.

I don't think that matter to mods when Them's Fightin' Herds is banned on here even though it's a unique vidya IP

I literally beat her game 2 weeks ago, it was very fun

Attached: PCunnysseurs.png (693x601, 246.8K)

why wouldn't it?

Fortunately for you, acting like a woman isn't a crime yet.

Attached: E703F20B-A13F-451A-A3D0-5F6E4C84E83D.jpg (723x1000, 210.4K)

Keep posting

No MLP rule overrides it, since it's just a reskin of what used to be an MLP game that got copyright-striked into "Totally not mlp guys"

>yet
Why would it ever be a crime? I mean I get them not having any right or being treated less than men but it's never in history been a crime to act like a woman

You and I know exactly why it's banned, animal fucker.

because the only jrpg series worth playing that stays true to it's heart is dragon quest and the new one isn't out yet.

It still not an MLP game though. Hasbro has never endorsed it and never will so it's still a unique IP.

There's a tent in my pants

>reskin of what used to be an MLP game

It's only a unique IP insofar as the same way Chinese Knockoffs like the Gamestation are unique Consoles - reskinned/tweaked just enough to squeeze by the rules, it only exists because it started as an MLP project

Attached: 1649993748538.png (714x1000, 979.68K)

Anyone else take lots of screenshots while playing ae3? I was practically upskirting and uohing every 5 minutes
I'd post some but I'm not at my desktop rn

Attached: b0af1f1a877781a0b1b3a9bfd576d74e.jpg (900x1400, 263.99K)

yeah most indie games have done that and it worked out fine.
I get what you mean but legally it will always be unique and it's still banned on this site so the rules only matter when the mods say so.

Instant orgasm lasers need to be more popular.

I was looking constantly but never took any. I probably should on my ps4

It took me 2 weeks to finish ae3, playing it here and there. I can't game more than 1 hour at a time, otherwise I get bored

>spoonfeeding

Wish I could play AE3 for the first time again desu, I've 100%'d it like two to three times and even with the cunny this game just isn't made to be replayed that much.

Attached: 1649994014608.jpg (850x1498, 323.7K)

user that shit is dead on nu-Yea Forums now. Sadly you need to let it go.

Legally, it doesn't matter, Yea Forums says it's MLP-adjacent and thus banned, end of story

tbf, looking up loli mods is difficult, google filters loli and so do all search engines I've tried

I’m in the middle of several and I don’t know what to finish
>P5R
>XC2
>FF IX
>FF X
>Yakuza 7
>FF VIIR

Again Mods make the rule and when they delete loli threads they are just doing their jobs cause they feel like it.

How can you handle that many Final Fantasies at once?

Attached: 1636114977791.png (346x256, 43.23K)

uhh
Link?

>they are just doing their jobs cause they feel like it.
That applies to everything they do. Just look at that barely vidya-related NPC thread which hit bump limit in record time.
Someone already spoonfed above, figure it out.

Attached: dd6df3291a99f1d28d38d3b8adcefbeb.jpg (1600x1200, 388.33K)

Alright, you two made your points, I understand.

ATF, one post even mentions it.

what’s weird about grinding is that the more boring and difficult it is the more satisfying it is, what the fuck is this masochistic bullshit?

God I love spats