>Hides an entire legacy dungeon behind an illusionary wall

Heh. Nothing personal, kid.

Attached: pimp.jpg (852x852, 129.76K)

which wall?

He's fucking with you.

>He doesn't know about the volcano manor wall
You have to hit it 50 times. Seriously.

This one.

Attached: 1647575164393.jpg (1098x1476, 309.06K)

Every time I see this picture, she looks worse and worse. What the fuck.

Attached: leo based.png (1319x474, 249.75K)

I know how to destroy the chariots in the gelmir hero's grave but I'll never tell

Attached: 1562228278222.jpg (184x184, 11.22K)

>attempt to shoot down the pots in the fringefolk grave
>mistime all 3
I have suffered terminal brain damage, and have mere months left to live.

Maybe that's where the good boss fights are.

fuck that catacomb, 1 of 2 times i was actually raging in the game.
>mfw i hit that stupid pillar
>die to the chariot on the way out
>respawn
>1min later "YOUUUU WIN"

the fuck!

That's only if you're on the other side. If you go from the other side in the manor it opens up on its own if you're near it.

my dad works for hideo kojimbazaki and he says you have to tell or he'll not make elden lord 2

Attached: 1635072299098.jpg (720x572, 48.2K)

Or. Hear me out Or you could just run. Once you know how it moves you can just run and it's never a threat. Plus there's that hidden drop/shortcut for a quick escape.

>get deep in the dungeon
>walk out a door and get SPLAT'd by a chariot by surprise
>fml.jpg
>begin to traverse the dungeon again
>the chariots just crash into each other all of a sudden, every single one in the whole dungeon dies, I get a bunch of loot
What the fuck, Miyazaki?

Attached: 1648074181972.png (460x694, 409.4K)

>opens wiki
Heh. Nothing personnel kid.

>Do Gelmir Grave
>Mist Raven
>Chariot, which normally goes all the way to the top, stops on the spot to turn now
>die
the level design is so awful in this game, it just makes shit up on the fly to fuck with he player. Don't even get me started on the SENTIENT VAPE SPITTING PILLARS which don't activate until you are in range

who is this nasty ass slut?

emma watson, harry potter girl

aged like fine gorgonzola cheese

Attached: 1290589809211.jpg (2432x3816, 1.4M)

Where are her breasts?!

I borrowed them.

Its a bug
That wall isnt supposed to have 9999 hp

What, you're lying. You're fucking with me.

look at the ceiling ;)

He is. That's just someone's grandma who got famous for sharing a name with Watson.

She could have escaped this by apologizing for her car, but alas...

Illusory walls became less of an issue in buildings/dungeons once I found out the shackle items have a fuckhuge AOE and trigger illusory walls. The real fuck you things are the new illusory floors. Or that random fucking wall to find the dungeon that has Lusat.

why are people surprised she looks different when not caked in makeup, like yeah the angle and expression are unflattering as fuck but what did you expect

Why is his face so punchable?

Emma, just go to bed and give it up. You lost.

shes a man

It's not, he's wearing glasses, you shouldn't punch people with glasses.

Bitch is dogshit ugly

deeproot depths has 2 access points and they're both obscure as fuck

You literally find one after a boss fight. Like right after.

>right after a boss fight
>just got to know to hit the illusory wall in the boss room
>then jump down to this giant hole into another fake floor
>then find 2 more illusory walls

That's the Leyndell entrance.
The other entrance is to just hop into the coffin after beating the Valiant Gargoyles, who are located in a place that you'll inevitably find if you're doing Ranni's quest.
The hardest part of that is to actually beat those cunts.

think he means the coffin past the gargoyles

nah it's her

every illusionary wall has at least 5 messages surrounding it so its never really "hidden" as long as you pay attention

She looks nothing like Emma Watson
I still refuse to believe this is real

im so lonely i would work 60 hour weeks just to get a chance to support her and sniff her ass

Actually the problem is she is clearly caked in make up, which serves to only emphasize her aging.

>no hidden secret mechanics like soul resonance and that tiny crab thing that goes to other peoples worlds
>no curse or getting an egg embedded or hollowing or any wierd status effect that can make the game harder if youre unlucky
>no covenants to encourage online play and add weird covenant mechanics in each area
>no humanity or any big enough incentives to invade other people's worlds
>only 4 online players
>no arenas
this game is alright it had big enough gameplay changes to justify its existence but its sad we lost on so many cool mechanics that made souls games extremely fun and cool
>inb4 multiplayer haters
online in souls games is a big part of them you see other peoples ghosts and messages everywhere and invasions and pvp adds another layer to these games and makes you want to replay the game making cool new builds for the pvp and makes the whole experience even more fun

Attached: 1647708986357.png (300x295, 77.75K)

no you can easily miss the gargoyles while down there. they're not even that close to where you need to go for rannis quest

>when not caked in makeup
user...

user, the Gargoyles are down a very clear path

Midwits like this make me worry that From really did intend for it to be this game's Ash Lake and that there isn't any actual cool secret area that'll ever be found.

How long did it take for Painted World and Ash Lake to be found anyway?

Attached: 1494013783910.png (1000x1000, 59.65K)

People are hating because this 31 year old woman has some forehead wrinkles in an unflattering photo but she’s still hotter than the majority of women in your town and statistically probably hotter than your girlfriend/out of your league.

Attached: GettyImages-1384871785.jpg (1280x1920, 283.88K)

which dungeon? rykard? i found it by myself

>no arenas
This one is really weird to me considering there are two unused arenas on the game. Maybe they'll be on in the DLC. I doubt the giant jar in Caelid is just there as a set piece.

the game seems rushed
there are actually 3 arenas that has no function
i feel like they were planned to be arenas for different covenants

thats in azurias, below the draconixc tree sentinel. its intentional

you hit a pillar in the dungeon that activates a light that spawns another chariot, and its only there to crash into the others and give you loot

No lmfao

>hotter
Nigger if she have no makeup, she's just a 6/10.

The wall that's clearly a dummied out thing that the developers forgot to remove and doesn't actually go anywhere or do anything? There's another invisible wall that's not like that.

>still hotter than the majority of women in your town
nigger what kind of town do u live in? the mountain village from The Hills Have Eyes??