FFXIV 6.1 Adventure Time

Post your Adventure Plates dorks

Attached: 1632480827976.jpg (1920x1080, 346.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdA0mW-9jRs
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2022/All_Saints_Wake/rjk7wevhuy
freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/na/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1649809046828.jpg (758x799, 175.63K)

Attached: 1649892163754.jpg (228x376, 24.21K)

FUCK SHATTER

tranny plates...

how the hell are you supposed to heal in pvp?

Attached: ffxiv_14042022_090006_621.png (252x416, 156.91K)

all reposts

Adventure Plate Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=kdA0mW-9jRs

Attached: 1629066729384.png (260x509, 114.2K)

This is your support for the match say something nice about zhem

Attached: Tom Ranny.png (371x816, 606.7K)

Last I heard it was just CC spamming and using their LB or something. Most classes have healing capabilities in PvP to a degree too.

Attached: 1646802355088.png (626x674, 969.84K)

How do you get the clown nose?

>the 24 man raid is more interesting than the 8 man
Fucking HOW

do it

Attached: 1649818173716.png (485x1085, 931.44K)

Cringe

>how the hell are you supposed to heal in pvp?
You're not
Every healer has very limited healing capacity, you're more like a damaging support (unless you're astrologian in which case you don't do much at all).

Because the Twelve are a major part of the game's lore, while the 8-man raid is just Lahabrea's dysfunctional family drama.

It's from the last Halloween Event we had. Here's the old update post from the main site.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2022/All_Saints_Wake/rjk7wevhuy

It's my Red Mage outfit

Attached: 1634395088785.jpg (2550x1279, 473.38K)

The Twelve being a bunch of celestial bros is the coolest fucking shit.

Were going to be having a Endless Dungeon this time around right? I think I heard we might?
I wonder if the thing Urianger and the bunnies are doing will be it or if that's going to be another Treasure Dungeon

Attached: 1635699070796.jpg (1920x1080, 349.99K)

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA

Attached: 1627944313180.gif (329x331, 93.94K)

these plates remind me how fucking outdated the characters look

I was legit happy that they turned out to be some of the chillest "god-tier" entities in FFXIV. The Lore Shitter in me is pretty fucking mad salty that they haven't shown up until now AFTER we pretty much solved almost all the fucking insane threats -- even prior to us all the resets the Source has had? They better have a fucking god damn fucking good god damn excuse because it literally triggers my inner lore shitter.

Attached: 1618780179908.jpg (1610x659, 205.81K)

Attached: weinerwarmer.png (498x831, 764.2K)

SOVL

God I wish I knew what was going on in this game

>tfw someone posted my adventure plate
This is the best one i found tho

Attached: kdxh2e0yqat81.png (1172x579, 994.82K)

Come home
freetrial.finalfantasyxiv.com/na/

So I'm looking at the balance and it has four openers for mnk? Which one am I suppose to use?

Didn't Venat have them locked in gay baby jail?

gosh I love pits

Holy fucking shit

the one where you only press dragon kick

How the fuck do you change your PvP Portrait?
Do you have one for the overworld and one for the Wolf's Den?

Attached: 1649057717362.jpg (400x400, 31.53K)

What?

>team keeps running in 1v5 every time they respawn
I fucking hate pvp

Attached: Janny 2.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Attached: ffxiv_15042022_081428_668.png (887x602, 924.03K)

alex play unravel by the primals

Attached: oshiete yo.jpg (253x418, 19.79K)

No, he should stay away
I don't need more shitters in my queue
WHO FOR SOME FUCK DONT LB EVEN IN CC

>want to do the alliance raid for the healer top
>30m+ wait times
fucking why

No I’m playing it right now
I’m about to fight some pirates in a dungeon, but people keep posting these ID cards, some birdhead, and slutty cats. I don’t know WHAT the fuck is going on

wholesome lala.

wholesome

test

FFXIV players are terrible at pvp but its no surprise.

Attached: 1623747975476.jpg (1143x322, 53.28K)

>It's ya boy, Skinny Penis

I... what?
I'm not sure, we still don't know what exactly they are right? They've made it really clear that they're not Primals, not in the conventual sense at least.
My only thoughts are that they're the remnants of the Ascians that offed themselves to help create Hydaelyn. It's pretty much confirmed the Ascians all have a... "god form" or some weird boss form? Or they're Ascian experiments that allied themselves with Hydaelyn or something.

I think it'd be really nice if they had no relations to the Ascians and were even before them. Still makes me wonder where they've fucking been.

Attached: 1640499119054.jpg (2048x1365, 455.8K)

Is this a joke?

no you fool, they just said all that before to make you fight them

how

Because alliance raids that aren't CT might as well not exist. So many shitters dodging with ilv cheese.

no and it makes the balance trannies seethe

Well the whole "Mawhahaha we're here to rule" part was bullshit but was the whole thing?

>pretty fucking mad salty
why do you talk like some mindless meme drone?

so far, I think so, until the story says otherwise. If they are benevolent as they seem, then hydaelyn wouldn't lock them up. I think they are aware of your connection and used that to goad you further

>finally some smaller-scale content to actually play with friends without committing to a weeky raid slot
>solo only, even in casual
>unless you get two 5-man parties, a group of people likely requiring a weekly timeslot
They're going to have a serious demographic problem on their hands if they continue only making content for the most casual of casuals and raiders with no middle-ground.

what a good boi

middleground is doing your weekly tome grind and alliance raids as well as EX trial

Attached: file.png (722x469, 421.9K)

what if they're just actual gods
meteion confirmed that higher powers existed out in the distant stars

Meteion was a stupid bird

Did she? The only god we know about out there was Ra La and it was created by the people.

She did mention that didn't she? That'd be really nice if that were the truth but what of all the dead planets she came across? I mean thats another whole can of worms.
Ugh it's frustrating we still dont know where the fuck they've been so far.

Attached: 1620676852985.jpg (1080x2560, 595.52K)

yeah one of the worlds was ruled by a higher power who then had a tantrum and killed everyone

i really hope they fix this one day

Middleground is:
>run the same dungeons with a seriously low difficulty level
>one weekly alliance raid
>essentially raiding an arguably easier fight
Not really. I understand that that's what their idea is, it just isn't a very good one.

She encountered a world ruled over by a god that killed all the inhabitants in a fit of rage, and then committed suicide when Meteion asked him about it.

tranny game

Someone help me…

I mean you're doing a dungeon right? You in a group senpai?

yeah it sucks. oh yeah there's also Unreal

>queue finally pops for new alliance raid
>IMMEDIATELY someone withdraws, not even a time-out
>back to waiting
why though

Where does it say Hydaelyn locked them up? Rhalgr was able to leave the Phantom Realm and guide people with that comet.

Hypocrisy much?

>I'm about to fight some pirates in a dungeon
Sounds like you know more or less what's going on then.

>lose 6 games in a row
yeah i'm done with this pvp mode

Is there a plugin that lets you see what roulette has you queued for? It would explain why stuff like this happens.

I understand the gameplay, I’ve only got three buttons, but I don’t understand these threads at all. Elden Ring or something, I can play for a few hours and largely understand what goes on in the threads.
This? I’ve got no fucking idea what any of you are saying.

>I don’t know WHAT the fuck is going on
You're going to kill some pirates.
Queue up and get ready for the first dungeons in the game.

Plugins aren't even working right now.

Yes, I'm saying they weren't locked up or sealed as they claim. They are just using your connection with Hydaelyn to provoke you into a fight by saying that now that hydaelyn is gone they can do whatever.

wish I could donate banned time in service of whatever this ban will cost him

Attached: 1643846847088.jpg (617x701, 87.09K)

There was one before, but SE intentionally broke it by changing how queues worked.

goddamn theres a lot of stun spamming in pvp

List of jobs you're throwing on:
RPR
GNB
AST

Nice trips.

Attached: 1643842705420.png (773x438, 267.32K)

Yoshi has actually managed to make me hate Primal Rend I consider that an accomplishment.

That’s the point.
I’m fighting pirates in a cove, and you guys are talking about ID cards, gods, and godbirds. Also there’s a cat butt and a guy wanking up there. It’s baffling to lurk.

What parts and where? You've step foot in a game that has ten or so years of history and you're about a few days into just ARR the vanilla MMO my guy then you have prologues and epilogues full of content between expansions.
If you're referring to the God Talk we're talking about end game of all end game story and lore discussion. The images you're seeing is of a new feature they added called Adventure Plates so you can see people a picture they take and what times they're avalible on, what everyone is trying to do is manipulate the camera and the limited amount of emotes and facial expressions to make the most R+18 image they can in the confines of the game.

Other then that we're discussing the new PvP system they introduced and added Season Passes for rewards which everyone is racing to get for a new armor that looks like it belongs in a Hot Topic outlet store.

>Image Related
An example of a Adventure Plate

Attached: 1638907309163.png (863x597, 563.05K)

You know you can make the ID cards right now right? Open your character menu, go to Portrait to make a pic and Adventurer Plate to set up the ID card.

Love how the stun happens before the warrior is even visible.

>silence a group with RDM as our DRG and SAM proceed to tear them apart

You are mingling with people who have put several thousand hours into this game on average and are doing stuff in the new patch. if you're doing sastasha you're 15 levels away from even being able to try pvp. Just play your msq and do your dungeons, user. Don't sweat whats talked about here.

The ID cards are a new customizable social feature added with the latest patch. They plan to implement them in more content beyond pvp for personal Monster Hunter style Guild Cards. Theres borders and cosmetics unlocked from content in the game. That's all there really is to know about it.

>anyone can get the hellhound weapons now

jesus christ the win traders must be livid

You think that's bad? White Mages LB stuns before the animation even plays by a solid second. And dont anyone fucking tell me its my latency because I live on top of the servers and have a baseline 18ms.

strong homo vibes here

>ID cards
Character menu -> Adventurer Plate
>gods, and godbirds
Don't worry about it. You're a long way away from that yet.

Anyone could get them before too retard. You got collars just for placing in bronze. It remains to be seen if they add the armor to the collar shop though.

Even bronzies could be the weapons before

Attached: 1649892557336.png (380x808, 481.51K)

It's because 6.1 added ID cards that everyone is shitposting with and it's visible to your team if you're playing on the new PVP mode. Think of it like the guild cards from Monster Hunter.
As for all the gods, it's content relating to the new 24-man raids. It involves the 12 gods which were available options for your deities when you created your character. Your choice of gods has no impact on anything in the game.

>Playing a Final Fantasy game and not being at minimum bisexual
That's called living in denial, user.

this retard is fucking upset you still had to pvp at least plat for enough collars unless it took forever

Weapons were always easy. The real deal is that the accessories from the first ~5 or so seasons of Feast are available for trophy crystals.

Attached: Uohhhhhhhhh!.png (898x515, 329.24K)

Most of the Hellhound weapons dont even look good.

>sam takes out all 4 teammates at once
>twice
Taking the N train to R station right now I’d you catch my drift

Attached: 1603816822665.png (509x445, 268.81K)

Attached: FJ9RSviWYAgJhf0.jpg (629x631, 92.93K)

you have monkey teammates who dont pay attention to lb bars. sorry user.

BREED