MUH DUNCAN

MUH DUNCAN

Attached: Alistair.jpg (308x434, 57.31K)

hurf durf fegits get out my vidya

Attached: Foryourowngood.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: R.8ac9bf2f38b919b0ce83b58a62ffe7e2.gif (500x225, 610.89K)

Game?

Everytime

quads

hurf durf feggtz git off mai vidyer

Dragon Age Origins

Alistair nearly ruined the game for me.

Like nigger, I just watched my whole family get killed by my traitor cunt brother, and I PERSONALLY got exiled from my Kingdom and everything i've ever known, but you don't see me complaining.

If anything, joining the Warden's has been a dream come true for my Dude.

Man the fuck up.

>everytime
Everytime

Do you think anyone ever told Ser Jory's wife and newborn son what happened to him?

Nope, which is probably for the best. She probably believed he died fighting the Darkspawn and not like a cowardly little faggot, and moved on with her life.

Good thing you can have him executed as a betrothal present for your fiancee Anora.

>I HATE THE ANTIDARKSPAWN I HATE THE ANTIDARKSPAWN

I made them get married, now they will both be miserable.

Anora is made for Cousland cock.

>telling a gay to man up
You must not interact much with bottoms

Quads

'tis cold in my tent...

Attached: 1296302857_preview_1.jpg (1024x576, 54.08K)

Is it just my imagination or did the game play more like Mass Effect on 360, on PC its a weird point and click I just can't get into

how large do you think her bush is?

It was made by the same company so I wouldn't fault you for thinking that, but one is turn based and one is not so they definitely play differently

>out my
Faget

I like origins and 2 more on pc but preferred inquisition on controller for some reason

I hate the pc versions of 1&2. Not controller layout or support have to resort to rewasd for a half mangled version. Wish they would remaster them just for cs alone.

Get a thicker blanket, WHORRIGAN !

you wouldn't want a coomer gf that could transform? weird dude

No, you're definitely right. It could be though that I was just a dumb kid and played the 360 version in a way that didn't use the pause function, though.

Bioware adding an option to betray and see to Alistairs execution but not do the same to Anora feels almost deliberate. Shes arguably much more evil and conniving than a guy whos pretty dead set on dying for his country while fighting an endless hellspawn.

I get the feeling few people found the way to "Harden" Alistair in that Denerim quest. He becomes less of a pussy.

The hardening for Alistair and Leliana definitely helps make both of them less annoying, but I would like more ways to torture all of them.

>hardening Leli
You are a monster !

This was so dumb. How is this shit kept a secret?

The initiation is dangerous, it can be fatal, but they won't say what it is, seems not that hard to keep a secret

How else are you supposed to have the threesome with Isabela?

>threesome with Isabela?
Delete this

Attached: 1633544046143.png (320x369, 174.29K)

Why does Solas hate the wardens so much?

that doofus might've survived the blood too

why did duncan recruit a guy with a wife and kid, seems like an extremely poor choice for a death cult

the ability wheel feels much better than the screenwide taskbar. the console version was also made easier then the pc version with spells doing zero friendly damage on normal vs half damage on pc

Jory won the grand melee and the winner got to be recruited into the Grey Wardens.

>emotions and love don’t matter we should bang for pleasure alone
>wait you can’t bang Leliana too what about my emotions???

Attached: 6039C83D-DCB7-46BD-83AE-B913D02833C8.gif (498x247, 1.29M)

Morrigan. Does. Not. Share.

Well, the current theory is that the existence of the Archdemons/Old Gods might be holding back SOMETHING, but whether they're tied to the elven gods locked behind the veil or maybe just the possibility of an endless Blight is unknown. So he's salty that the Wardens kill the archdemons but doesn't bother explaining why because he's an elf.

>he uses wasd to walk

They most likely were killed by the darkspawn
Duncan should have just held Jory still and tell Alistair to make him drink the potion
But unlikely, considering the dude was armed with a greatsword

>reading comprehension

Why not? Sex is sex. Not sharing implies she wants some kind of romantic overture based on mutual feelings, but I thought that was weakness?

she was being tsundere you autist, she loves you and wants you all to herself

morrigan has the emotional maturity of a shut-in who lived in a shack in the middle of the woods and doesn't know how to feel or act around a warden stud. why are you even taking what she says at face value, you big dumb

The Warden, Morrigan and Alistair are all 18-19 years old. They fucked up by having voice actors who sound 35.

Their actions and personality make more sense when you realize they are teenagers.

this

Attached: 1639519973262.png (1600x900, 768.65K)

To be fair what you wrote is absolutely retarded gramatically so not really my fault you don’t know how to type

I expect your secession

So you're retarded and can't read? Next time just say that from the beginning

I ain’t got time for these head games, I’m just gonna pump and dump

Attached: 652FC798-21CB-426D-B83B-EB1C58C4C172.jpg (820x1032, 148.17K)

This is why tsunderes are SHIT. Just fucking tell me what you want I don't read minds you fucking bitch.

>t. low test

Attached: everytime.jpg (645x669, 116.73K)

>Over 10 years ago
Fuck

That image is older than most people you interact with on this site.

quads