Sonic the hedgehog 2 wasn't good but it was better then the first movie I think. What do you guys think of it?

Sonic the hedgehog 2 wasn't good but it was better then the first movie I think. What do you guys think of it?

Attached: Sonic-The-Hedgehog-2-Still-Schwartz-Paramount-Publicity-H-2022.jpg (1296x730, 210.36K)

I'm tired of pretending I didn't enjoy it because it's not "based" or whatever, I thought it was a solid 7/10 movie and I had a lot of fun watching it.

Really enjoyed it.

Is this the zilla vs kong of videogame movies?

Objectively it's a mid movie and about a 7/10, totally forgettable. But the fact that it's Sonic and Hollywood is actually respecting the IP and being faithful to it bumps it up to 9/10 for me.

It succeeds alone by being loyal to the source material and not offensive by pushing politics or being overly cringe outside the humans wedding scene.

The human-sections dragged-on way too long IMO.

I think they’re both great. Very wholesome and comfy

I would say so

The bar scene was fucking awful and the wedding stuff could have taken less screentime, but other than that I liked it. I liked seeing Super Sonic on the big screen and Jim was great like the last one.

The Sonic parts were all good, the human parts are unbearable. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I think they're forcing the human parts in just so they can have black characters in for "diversity" in a show about a cartoon hedgehog. Like 90% of the human characters just happen to be black. Wouldn't put it past hollywood.

That'll be the next one.

Needed less of the wedding and black lady revenge. Needed more Jim Carry and Agent Stone. I'm surprised Agent Stone scenes were cut so short compared to the fat lady where it just dragged on.

Agent stone isn't black and this is a hollywood movie.

So Jim Carrey only said he was thinking of quitting acting because the movies a huge hit and now he can demand an insane amount of money from the makers to reprise his role as Eggman in 3 right? He's Jewing the jews.

The whole marriage and black bride bit was overdone and annoying.

I have no reason to watch it and most likely never will. Wake me up when sega loses the ip or gives it to a new team.

it was actualy a fantastic movie

DEFINITIVE list of vidyagame movies:
1) Postal
2) Ace Attorney
3) Sanic 2
4) Mortal kombat (90s)
5) Prince of Persia
6) Hitman
7) Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
8) Sanic 1
9) Doom
10) Resident Evil: Retribution
11) Street Fighter

it was fucking good. didn't care for the first movie, loved the second one.

no, he isn't returning unless they give him a script that he genuinely feels up to take part of
are these "jews" in the room right now with us, user?

That's literally it, every popular all ages movie needs to have these normalfag audience self-inserts in them and hollywood loves their brownie points so it creates a bit of a mess. Producers need to understand the difference between a videogame adaptation and capeshit where putting all that crap in makes more sense, it's very slight but it exists.

Crazy how Jim Carey’s last role ever is him as Eggman

Fuck off with your list no one is going to agree with.

make a better one

>muh silent hill
that movie is shit

I can't bring myself into a cinema full of children to watch a children movie, too embarrassing.

What the fuck could they do with the sequel though? I have a feeling Amy Rose will be in that one and it'll be about sonic falling in love. Sure sonic would be a pedophile then but just age up Amy then. What else can you do? Silver? Who the fuck cares about silver?

Attached: 1649730421770.jpg (850x515, 89.36K)

yeah i mean yeah
i want to watch the movie and my boner keeps getting in the way

Post yours then fagface

First film was a solid 5/10
Second one was an 8/10

When I saw it there were kidless stoners behind me and a kidless guy in front of me. You should be fine user

hahaha funny fat angry black lady.

They could always do something original. They've already planted the seeds with the whole Enchilada vs. Hooters schism.

They teased Shadow in the post credits and they created G.U.N. in this movie. So the next movie is just gonna rip off Adventure 2's story but probably without the big titty bat and the giant space dinosaur.

>If they ever show rouge they'll shrink her breasts
NOOOO

Every masterpiece (not saying Sanic 2 is one) has lower quality scenes like that. Like the play scene in Hamlet.

It was kino
ywnbaw user

My brothers and I saw it with an audience mostly filled with little kids. Honestly I preferred it that way.
Their young enthusiasm at what was happening on screen felt more sincere than a bunch of teenagers/twenty-somethings recording themselves shouting "LET'S GOOO" at every basic game reference.

Attached: 1619149871964.gif (250x217, 78.54K)

The problem is it so blatantly had nothing to do with the movie, so you ask yourself why it's there at all, and then you notice there's 15 different black people in the scene and it starts to make sense.

Sonic 2 the Black Panther of vidya kino.

They would have been fine in another movie. They were just stupid and bizarre appearing in a film about cartoon animals.

Mid is a term when you're too stupid to put your thoughts into words so you use the latest zoomer lingo to substitute your lack of intelligence

It was Sonikino

Cast Chaddow. Who will be the perfect fit?

Attached: chaddow the movie.png (1500x2668, 2.58M)

The whole sheboon ape out scene was the only real problem imo, if they cut it down by like 5 minutes and resolved the shitty drama quicker it would have been OK

>every single thread
yawn

Keanu Reeves

Cope and seethe

ywnbaw tranny faggot

Attached: Shadow dabbing on mad Redditors.gif (960x540, 3.72M)

It feels like 2/3 Sonic and 1/3 random fucking black soap opera. First movie was better.

6/10 at best.

stay mad retard faggot
sneed

>buzzwords
yawn

>Every masterpiece (not saying Sanic 2 is one)
No fuck you, it is a masterpiece
>captcha: XTSHG

>m-m-muh buzzwords
go back to tranny nigger

Attached: into the trash you go.jpg (1125x1061, 1.02M)

>It's implied Dr stone is gay for eggman
>It's played off as comedic and cringe for being comedic, and not cringe for being tryhard and progressive
Thank you sonic the hedgehog for making the only good gay character in recent times

David Humphrey

>played out meme image that's not even cropped correctly
yawn

>comes up with the same comeback
neck yourself tranny schizo

Fuck you, I enjoyed it. :)

I enjoyed it too.

>comes up with the same comeback
>tranny tranny tranny
yawn

Don't forget Super Mario Bros.

>keeps replying to me like a butthurt faggot loser
you never had a father figure
you will never be jewish or a woman
touch grass
sneed

You say that but you have yet to agree to the list, like the poster said.