Do you ever choose to play as a girl?

Do you ever choose to play as a girl?

Attached: unknown (54).png (598x900, 770.93K)

i never choose to play

lol westerners

Attached: FMXFjYrVEAcPy4I.jpg (1080x750, 93.51K)

Why would I, a man, play as a girl?

Fr fr.
I only play as a male in vidya. I love looking at male asses 24/7 and hear him moan whenever a black guy stabs him from behind.

Attached: 1649984879585.gif (498x498, 1.82M)

Yes, around 70% of the time I play as females.

I like playing as a girl in games and I like being a man in real life.

Trannies are all drugged up and fucked up freaks who only sow unhapiness to their surroundings to make themselves feel better because the only way to cope as a pharma addled addict and confused mentally ill retard is to project your mental illness onto the surroundings.

Attached: uktrannie.png (586x744, 266.08K)

Attached: fj[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Ffjbnb4.mp3].webm (640x800, 743.56K)

I only play as make child so he can be raped by female pedophiles

people have been playing tomb raider and resident evil on the PSX without a problem. Why the sudden "if you play as a girl then you're a closet gay/trans" ?

yeah because i'm not a faggot, something i doubt you're familiar with op

I play as type A

Attached: 1645571601011.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

>actual self insert character who can determine the path of the game
Male
>flavors of a premade character who can't change the game's trajectory
Female
It's that easy. The former is an actual self insert, the latter is just two flavors of a premade character.

I pick them sometimes yeah. I'm not fucked in the head and demand that I'm represented in a video game

No, women are worthless.

Attached: 1647374172691m.jpg (685x1024, 88.81K)

I bet that frogposter has seen all kind of combat action

I only play a male since i like being a strong and capable man
Only faggots play as a female, since they're projecting fags. Cringe

Because they're projecting.

>deserting my country
He makes it sound like there is some moral obligation to stay

Literally never once in any game ever. Not out of fear of trannyism, but because I am a misogynist and a gigantic faggot. Unironically

Folx, latinx what's next for these disrespectful faggots, chinx?

>Yea Forums: i hate women
>also Yea Forums: let’s post picture of women and talk about them

The question is whether the frogposter would stay to fight instead of desert like a tranny, and polls made in Western nations showcased that leftists would overwhelmingly attempt to desert while the right and center leaning would overwhelmingly choose to fight oppressors like Russia. Makes sense.

>do you respect women
No.
>but eat eggs
Yes.

they’re dying

No, I just flip the fucking coin.

lol

Attached: IMG_5622.png (687x677, 298.37K)

kek

lol women

Attached: 9tozh9xinq961.png (596x831, 345.01K)

I'd be considered right leaning by the left but I'd desert for sure. Back when the soviet union was breaking apart you'd often see members of the military selling equipment to the mob and other organized criminal syndicates. I'd do that. Make money.

>Yea Forums: i hate bootleg women and ugly tumblrina feminists
>also Yea Forums: let's post real women and sexy women and talk about them
Fixed that for you.

Attached: FO8tZx9XoAUucuw.jpg (1200x570, 119.11K)

>trust science when it benefits me
Conservatives and liberals are the same thing. Both hate freedom and both follow the science religion when convenient.
I don't believe in any science that I didn't produce.

>just move them wherever lmao
This is such a woman solution. If it was up to women in the us, 99% of the population would be in ultra mega skyscrapers in California and New York. Also the logistics of fucking airlifting an entire countries population to wherever they wanna go sounds insane

I hope musk nukes Twitter so these loony moronic ignoramuses no longer have a platform to spread their bullshit.

The only science that matters is decolonized science of 1+1=3.

Attached: unknown (2).png (1662x1306, 798.43K)

if you like you should try playing as a girl in games estrogen .

>pirate game
>protagonist is female
>delete game and report as malware

Attached: 1641798733326.png (1673x2160, 2.24M)

I don't want my shit stolen to aid their escape either. The country is entitled to nothing from the escapers and the escapers are entitled to nothing from everybody else.

Dont care i want to kiss her and make her my gf :3

Attached: 1647920387109.webm (576x1024, 2.27M)

They are trying to recruit here because

a) A lot of gamers are autists
b) There are supposedly impressionable 12 year olds here

>Russia can just invade every country and the rest of the world just has to play hot potato and juggle populations to somewhere else
I wish real life was that funny

They'll just dissolve into the greater whole of the net. Probably make things worse. I love watching this drama go down but I don't think it will end well. Even if the platform stays, can you imagine if twitterfags had to contend with the opposition without be able to silence them? People are going to lose their damn minds, more than they already have.

Why even do that? Folk is already a neutral term.

Ah yes, women.

Attached: [2021-12-20] 16-41 [Mother_refused_to_report_Afghan_migrant_molesting_].png (640x1001, 333.12K)

1+1 is whatever I want it to be

Shits already going down the drain might as well throw a lit cherry bomb in. I agree they need to be contained, but they have too much power in the media.

Anyone who unironically says "folx" deserves the electric chair

this but unironically

sometimes, but i get distracted after 10 min and have to mastrubate to the girl

Attached: sample_9230da894f7b273f7f32b6dd8f9b7329.jpg (850x1511, 231.31K)

America and eu caused war in Ukraine so I think its fair deal to help Ukrainians with any means necessary

It's southern coded so that means its inherently racist, you fascist.

>baizuo
chong thread detected

Folk is a Germanic term close to the German word Volk extensively used by Nazis and therefore problematic to use on people Nazis tried to genocide.
Also what if they don't identify as people but demonkin?
You need to have a little bit more empathy and considerate thinking user.

>non-whites can't do math, you fucking racists!!!
I have no words

Deal, but if you're trans and play a game with a male protagonist, you're still a man.

This femoid is sadly right. Russia can nuke Ukraine back to the stone age and the international community can't do anything about it. So might as well save as much civilians as possible and let the rest of the eu join nato

But why? You aren't a woman? What could possibly lead you to pretend otherwise?

Chong is right about white leftist women and their IQ-damaging narcissism though.

Attached: unknown (23).png (720x456, 363.41K)

You mean the individual government "representatives" (paradox since it's impossible to represent more than 1 individual) and soldiers caused the war

great thread

Attached: 1638899369785.png (200x200, 97.05K)

There are only two reasons for a guy to play as a girl in videogames:
1. Your character is a female by default, ie the main protagonist like Tomb Raider, Horizon, etc.
2. The female character offers a different playstyle or moveset that you like. Like Maya from Borderlands or Nina from Tekken.
However, if you CHOOSE to play as a female, then yes, you're a closet homosexual. There is nothing wrong with being a homo, just don't pretend like you aren't.

How about the American citizens keep their tax money to fix their own broken states? Fuck the Ukraine

What's so wrong with Afghanistan, Karen?

no. seeing women do cool things breaks immersion

trannies are fucked up for sure, but niggers replying to a photoshopped bait post and using twitter screencaps are the same level.

Who the fuck names their kid CAT PAWS?

What's the toll status, /vol/

No I mean usa and europe

I feel like anons and twitter poster read lines into things that they have no idea about

Attached: 1649966286847.gif (295x306, 32.42K)

Creativity and an adventurous spirit

>women starts to turn black because she's stealing attention

Because people are stupid. There's probably a more detailed explanation, but really, that's the gist of it.

>he thinks real life Lex Luthor is going to buy Twitter
It was just a pump and dump of stock you moron

>women

Attached: Expert+says+parents+should+ask+permission+before+changing+diaper+trigger_254502_6603423.jpg (900x930, 169.02K)

No deal. Help white people first

Sophia is cooler looking fuck you.

Attached: 657951-dqiv_heroes.jpg (320x320, 18.29K)

USA and europe aren't entities that can be held accountable for the actions lf individuals. I would get very violent if I were punished for something I didn't do.

I'm a yurifag

Attached: 077.jpg (540x412, 44.96K)

I thought it was just a joke honestly. Also you should stay off of /biz/ you lose 2 IQ points every time you go there.

Whites don't exist outside of the United States.

You caused war by your inaction.

>Read article about how hispanics hate the term latinx
>Article goes on to call them racist for not liking it
Just amazing shit

>try to change baby
>"ready for a change?"
>baby just drools and babbles and I don't even think he's speaking english
>keep asking it every few hours if he's ready
>he keeps playing dumb
>baby is now carrying around a 10 pound sack of shit

Yes, if the benefits are worth it.

Attached: Ivara.jpg (515x971, 222.16K)

I played this game twice because of the option

The West has turned into a joke of the highest proportions, and that's in major part due to left leaning women who turn their cats vegan to virtue signal doing the same with their children.

Attached: 2019-01-30_201029.png (620x645, 343.77K)