At what point does this thing become a hindrance?

At what point does this thing become a hindrance?

Attached: file.png (498x612, 326.81K)

Never it’s OP as shit

when you hit 60 vigor

As soon as you equip it

based

only if you get hit

Arguably when you have enough vigor that +5 points in it does not give you more than +15% health.

Radagon's soreseal is like crack
Once you start using it it's really hard to stop

when it hits like the softcaps I feel it's not worth the armor debuff

Maybe level 90+
Whenever you tend to hit 50 or more vigor and start filling in your other stats enough that you don't need it to make your build work you can take it off for considerably more defense and some extra utility in whatever you replace it with.

35 vigor is when I stop
Also usually run a scorpion charm so I don't like having both

When enemies start doing heavier damage, it will cut through your defenses way harder and negative damage reduction will ass fuck you. I'd personally take that shit off at altus plateau. Definitely by capital. For low level invaders

Oh so this is why you fucks won't stop whining about getting one-shot all over the place
Greedy cunts

I'll stop when I get my next vigor level

Attached: 1649985456938.jpg (400x400, 23.17K)

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

I used a Scarseal to hit the stat requirements for my weapon but around Mountaintop it became too much of a hindrance. Can't imagine using Soreseal

It's value decreases once you hit 60 VIG, but it's never a real hindrance considering that the defensive stats it gives reduce the damage increase it imposes by almost half with a decent set of armor.

pepe is older than you kid

you have never tested the damage increase

what the fuck were they thinking with these?

>ds3 release
>p chain gives 15 levels for 15% extra damage
>terrible and no one uses it ever
>patch: p chain now gives 15 levels for 3.4% extra damage
>so good you can't not use it

>Elden ring
>scarseal gives 12 levels for 10% extra damage
>soreseal gives 20 levels for 15% extra damage
5 extra levels is not a solution you retards. it should have been 5% extra damage and 10% extra damage. fucking christ.

IDK I used it for a while but found it doesn't really help. it's only good for pvp

>there's a non-zero chance this is actually true
uh oh

Elden Ring's damage is so high that 15% doesn't matter at all. Not that it matters since Radagon's gives so much stats that it's more like 8-to-12%, which again, it's almost nothing.

HELP, what is the name of the peices in this set, specially the torso and hat?

Thanks

Attached: 1648993715979.png (766x1178, 703.73K)

I stopped using it at Radagon because he was killing me in two hits.
Swapped to the holy resist +3 talisman, that helped a lot.

Hat is Rogier's the other can't remember.

Chest is Raptor's Black Feathers

When the enemies go completely apeshit and start hitting for half of a 40 VIG health bar.
So around the Mountaintops, arguably Leyndell.

>Spellblade's Pointed Hat
>Raptor's Black Feathers
>Godrick Soldier Gauntlets
>Scaled Greaves

>damage is so high
>that increasing it by 10% doesn't matter
retard kun are you okay?

you literally only think the damage is so high in this game because you didn't level strength/end and used a soreseal. the damage really isn't that bad.

Rogier's Spellblade Hat, Black Raptor Claw cloak or something like that, you get it in the Sage's Cave, Godrick/Raya Lucaria/Etc Soldier Gauntlets, I can't tell which, and Scaled Greaves.

My experience is that I generally die in two hits anyway. At that point, the only thing that would matter is a significant enough damage increase to turn it into a oneshot. These likely wouldn't do that. Damage is really high in Elden Ring.

30-40 vigor, so around Lirunia if you're not a vigorlet. It's even worse around 60.

>you literally only think the damage is so high in this game because you didn't level strength/end and used a soreseal. the damage really isn't that bad.
Just stop.

Attached: Leyndell Knight v Banished Knight.jpg (954x631, 401.22K)

When you start getting 1-2 shotted by random mobs

With how much shit oneshots you, this is a good answer. 15% effective HP though, which makes the math completely fucked because of how the other stats affect different defenses and resistances.

never when you run fingerprint shield meme build

Nothing one shots you on NG, level your fucking Vig
Fuckheads like you are why coop is so annoying as a summon

As soon as you hit Altus Plateau.
People test it in Limgrave and see they only take about 5% more damage and figure it's worth it but the later you go in the game the more damage you take due to how the defense formula works, by endgame you're taking like 50% more damage due to it.

pls shut fuck up

>why coop is so annoying as a summon
I'd say being disconnected either on arrival or within 2 minutes 95% of the time is more annoying.

Should only ever be using it If you need it to meet the minimum req's of a weapon or need the END for wearing armor with higher poise (PvP).
In other words unless you're a min-maxed invasion build or a mage with a thin stat spread then don't use it at all.

>but the later you go in the game the more damage you take due to how the defense formula works
You clearly don't know how it works.

When you start hitting softcaps.

Rage comics are old too but you don't see people posting those here anymore.

10 points of extra damage is never worth taking 15% more damage. It's way better for reaching minimums.

Radagon's Soreseal
Claw Talisman
Great-Jar's Arsenal
Godskin Swaddling Cloth

simple as

Attached: 1538018990191.jpg (743x635, 47.58K)

what did this prove in your retard head? we can't see your stats or armor, I can see you either have soreseal or erdtree blessing on.

and yes you see that massive damage? imagine if that was increased or decreased by 15% that sure would be a big difference. I thought EVERYTHING one shot you in this IMPOSSIBLE game?

literally nothing in the entire game one shots you. I asked earlier for some webms of people gettting full comboed 100 to zero. we still haven't seen one.

One's out of style, one isn't

what message is your pic trying to convey? the hp, fp and stamina bars look the same, as well as the buffs and great rune. The only thing that changes between the pics is the damage received by the character

he's retarded user.

Attached: 1644425814718.jpg (1040x845, 109.81K)

>No Radagon Seal
>Full heavy armor
>40%-to 45% Physical damage reduction depending on type
>60 VIG
Just stop.

Attached: LateGameDamageisFineDudeTrustMe.jpg (1536x863, 509.98K)

Waterfowl can easily one hit kill you...

>not actually posting the stats or equipment, just saying things and assuming we'll buy into it
okay lol

>That giant healthbar isn't 60 VIG
>That's clearly no a full set of heavy armor
>All of the Trinket buffs are in the picture
I didn't know you were genuinely retarded, I'm so sorry.

Attached: 1629832093416.gif (245x193, 699.07K)

do people actually use this?

you need to show stats, post a video of you getting full comboed 100 to zero.

right now you're just proving my point that everyone that says everything kills you in 1 hit is lying.

At 125 when you have more than enough stats that it becomes pointless. If you're a faith build it never really loses value becuase you can negate the defense debuff entirely.

Honestly, lads, I think I'm gonna go get Rivers of Blood and just end the game faster
This is kinda not that fun at a certain point

>The damage isn't that bad
>Normal enemy that does nearly 1000 damage
>Deflects to needing examples of 1-shots out of nowhere like that matters at all

Attached: oobs.gif (280x200, 606.94K)

I've stopped using it at high levels but I still use it when I need the stats for weapon requirements sometimes.

Level 90 and below I still use it on my characters because it's worth it.