Can I get an update on Star Citizen?

Is there a game yet?

Attached: 71375_IGDB-272x380.jpg (272x380, 30.55K)

no

Mount and blade 4 will release before this

No game yet, there was an update that makes selling and stealing more fun, but non-space normalfags won't be into it. I'd avoid it. This is also me gatekeeping.

I have a better plan for you.
Play Freelancer.

Attached: freelancer-cover.jpg (850x571, 159.48K)

I want Freelancer 2 though

no

No. But it will get out of alpha soon, and I am not talking some outlandish date like 2020.

>out of alpha
It has one star system out of its promised hundreds.

Just play Everspace 2.

>space diablo
>freaked out and told everyone they're not trying to be Freelancer 2
Fuck off

no

What the fuck experience are you looking for? There are a billion zillion stupid arcade space faggot games and they all play the same way.

>space diablo
sounds kinda cool, i might check it out. thanks for the shill

it will be 10 years this october and its still not out

Nope, and most of the community is filled with pussy-whipped feminist soilents and trannies. Plus CIG is staffed with tons of sodomites. Nothing but autistic groomers and a farce of a tedious game with a broken engine. Let it die in fire.

Attached: 182953715231.jpg (1024x683, 98.75K)

I want a space arcade faggot game that's not drowning in autism but also actually has multiplayer
I lost hours in Freelancer's MP and nothing else tries that

Post yfw you didn't fall for Scam Citizen

Attached: 1641080352213.jpg (788x960, 254.44K)

What? Is Star Conflict too good for you or something? Do you just suck?

After 10 years there is a broken tech demo where 45-year-old men are roleplaying with $500 fictitious ships.
If you for some reason think that this could be an interesting entertainment then go ahead.

Underspace is out this year and has multiplayer

is that actual going to be a video game or just a joke game of trainwiz making memes in space

They added refueling gameplay and improved performance and of course added more ships it's still in a rough spot though with many features still in development

It’s Freelancer with space horror elements

>$500

xD

those are kid numbers

>are roleplaying with $500 fictitious ships.
how many of the actually exist in the game by now?

At least seven

It's almost as good as when I remember that I'm not Anthony Burch.

Attached: proxy-image[1].jpg (480x360, 11.9K)

wow thats progress

Attached: ddb1ea0a2e0315af59bd81561b1c8c9c8dba66727234df553842d5b323485084.jpg (250x250, 25.35K)

Yeah but does it have game stuff to do? AI and missions and stuff.

Yes. It's all janky and sucks.

I mean, you're free to try the demo on underspace itch.io page

What a fucking disappointment. Just an offline MMO with weird pacing issues

Let's see, looking at unique ship models (i.e. not variants)
Aegis: 9/13
Anvil: 9/11 + 1/1 Land Vehicles
Aopoa: 1/2 + 1/1 land vehicles
Argo: 3/4
Banu: 1/2
Consolidated outland: 2/3 + 1/1 Land vehicles
Crusader: 3/4
Drake: 4/7 + 1/1 land vehicles
Esperia: 5/5
Gatac: 0/1
Kruger: 1/1
MISC: 6/13 (The 5 hull series ship all have unique hulls, Hull A is counted as finished since it's flyable on the PTU atm)
Origin: 7/7 + 0/2 Land Vehicles
RSI: 3/8 +1/2 Land vehicles
Tumbril: 2/3 land vehicles

So a grand total of 54/82 space ships and 7/11 land vehicles

Attached: media_FQJdwTOXwAc61zs.jpg name=orig.jpg (710x792, 119.93K)

Attached: h-he's fast!.webm (1240x698, 2.68M)

>So a grand total of 54/82 space ships and 7/11 land vehicles
so this is the power of 10 years and 400 million dollars plus another 63 million for marketing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (500x500, 66.6K)

Drones will tell you that this was from a patch 3+ years ago and that it doesn't happen anymore but it literally still does lmao.

Attached: 1455284181315.gif (282x263, 1.18M)

I can't stop laughing, this is incredible.

For refernce that's about half as many ships as EvE Online currently in game. EvE online repeats models a lot. Also you know there's actually internals to a good chunk of the ships.

Duh, this is physics. He already has the momentum of the ship, so all he needs to do is add momentum of his own to go faster.

Don't you have to pay ridiculous amounts of money to ever fly the ships?

$45 isn't what i'd consider rediculous desu,from there most ships that are flyable are earnable in game

Even one dollar would be too much for a never ending alpha with a ludicrous ingame store.

Attached: asdsds.png (200x126, 10.28K)

Then wait for the free flight week, there'll be one late next month

so pay money for gated seasonal content, nice

what? Are you just complaining that the game isn't Free to play user?

I do not understand why people pay more than just the 45 bucks for the starter ship package because you can buy almost every flyable ship with ingame money at this point

sunk cost fallacy?

Grinding for that shit takes forever. Don't pretend you can make boatloads of cash in 5 minutes either. Half the time you will probably fucking die from falling down the stairs or some shit.
Or this

Attached: StarCitizenMoneyPit.webm.webm (950x534, 2.84M)

you're not wrong but if anything that would make me less likely to drop 1k on a virtual space ship that I can barely get to fly because I'm spending most of my time falling through the planet I'm on. Most of the super expensive ships aren't even very good at PVP or even have good combat survivability.

It's a fun game when it works though, too bad it only works like 10% of the time currently. Maybe it'll be good to go by the time I retire in 17 years

Spend $45 on game, start game with 15k uec, do a mission or 2, make enough money to rent a miner for a day,

it snowballs relatively quickly if you care more about getting the ship than having fun. Fun can be expensive especially since dying means you lose gear now.

>you're not wrong but if anything that would make me less likely to drop 1k on a virtual space ship that I can barely get to fly because I'm spending most of my time falling through the planet I'm on.
Oh I certainly don't disagree. I'd argue against spending any money at all. Ever.
That's if you get lucky with spawns and already know exactly where to go to mine. Nothing worse than looking up/watching a guide and realizing they already nerfed it three patches ago.

No, they're too busy animating real time shit smears to match Chris Robert's toilet at work.
It's painstaking work to get everything right

Attached: 1239 - QRAcPW8.jpg (953x686, 74.8K)

No Man's Sky is pretty f*n

The fact that I can enter threads like this and STILL find pathetic simps defending an all-but-admitted grift is just so mind-boggling to me. Is there a point where Scam Citizen retards will finally admit they got fucked and just neck themselves, or are they going to be locked in denial for the rest of their existence?

>filename

Attached: christosmilo.jpg (1080x1002, 188.06K)

I'm complaining about an overpriced alpha having the audacity to introduce a real money market and gate content when the game is an unfinished mess. Doesn't that go against the purpose of pre releasing an alpha build for testing?

bro I just threw away 5 bucks on a livestream of chikens, you think I give a fuck about throwing away 40 like 10 years ago for this?

>Is there a game yet?

Attached: 16141232521421.jpg (1500x1000, 230.6K)

Attached: 1466134960077.png (284x384, 53.65K)

Attached: abesmile.jpg (2500x1667, 686.05K)

We don't care if YOU give a fuck, it's enough for us to laugh at you for being a mouthbreathing retard

>tfw you never bought into this
>tfw you got almost a decade of being smug and correct out of it
feels good, i got my value for money, unlike everyone else

Attached: 1439351481455.png (680x673, 487.52K)

Attached: help.png (521x128, 24.27K)