What the FUCK did Microsoft mean by this?

>twitter.com/Windows/status/1514727937957937163
What the FUCK did Microsoft mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.png (602x771, 432.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuqW4glszZw
youtube.com/watch?v=rjqH9QJnWn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmfao

They wanted another Twitter thread on Yea Forums to keep the post quality down

Windows just became based

Steam deck bros its time to mog the switch, a windows port of persona 5 could mean a linux/photon port. Imagine it. Without emulation, p5 royal on the deck.

Either a teaser for an announcement or more likely their PR guy forgot to switch his account back.

It's just some tranny with a social media manager position and no oversight.

Oh no, consolebros, the PChads stole Persona 5 from us!

youtube.com/watch?v=KuqW4glszZw

Attached: (3903) Persona 5 - RPCS3 [PS3 Emulator] - Core i7 4790 RX-570 4GB - YouTube - 0 05.jpg (1280x720, 298.09K)

>53fps
PCfags eating last gen scraps as usual

i finished p5 yesterday, one of the most highly overrated games i've ever seen

4/10, good music and sick aesthetic but the 100 hours of corny high school dialogue made me want to kms

Pretty sure Yea Forums manages that by itself.

23 more FPS than P5 on a console. :)

I prefer Strikers because of this. 30-50 hours most of which is gameplay and not 4 niggas in a row trying to fuck Ann/Makoto.

>RX570 4GB
user is lucky that old thing runs anything worthwhile

Oh...

Did you play Persona 4?
I played it and thought it was good, and I wanted to play Persona 5 too.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjqH9QJnWn8

Spot on. Also the worst fucking filler of all time, game had no reason to be that long.

How does Persona 4 run on PS5?

lmao, emufags are so sad

Attached: lololol.png (683x1049, 627.14K)

he obviously doesn't like these games.
if you played 4 and liked it chances are you'll like 5 too

i played it for 7 hours and stopped
i will likely revisit it at some point but i'm a grown man, not the teenage girl that these games are intended for

imagine if they end up announcing SMTV which nobody wants instead

Attached: 1640349198100.png (900x900, 387.05K)

It's okay I'll pretend I didn't see that. Hopefully you can get a remaster or something ;)

for an emulator that updates once every couple hundred earth rotations to already be in game, performing well, and really the only issue is shown in your image, graphics... that comment isn't wrong.
videos work, audio works, input works, graphics work but are a mess. it's basically 99% there.

I don't know why all my coworkers suddenly think it's acceptable to talk about anime at work now.

Yes, but it's on linux so expect the graphics to never work properly.

Isn’t this locked to 30fps on console? I don’t even remember seeing a ps5 patch

that not how it works but sure user! was nice talking with you.

People are just overcompensating for lost time.

They sure are taking their time to port the games.

This seems so stupidly on the nose that I think it's actually just some braindead social media manager and not a tease at all

The 1st Tweet said "windows" and Windows picked up on that, then replied to it. Welcome to social media, where anything you say can be seen by anyone.

Is that Royal?

This

If it was any Microsoft account but the Windows one... the Windows one just posts garbage and spams in replies to get attention, maybe as a homage to Windows 10/11's upgrade notifications.
They just post "memes" and "emojis" to try to make Windows "hip with the youths" and make it into macOS.

it's some min wagie intern who fucked up. Who gives a fuck about Windows twitter account? Apparently OP, who is a FAGGOT.

>Steam deck bros its time to mog the switch
PS4 you mean.

>consolebros
Just fucking say sonyfags, Jesus Christ

Persona 5: The Animation for Xbox+

Strikers is also a lot better written overall. 3rd semester of P5 is kino though.

>Not Royal
Nobody cares.

who gives a fuck

retard

>Vanilla
Worthless

faggot

Royal is an objectively worse game
P5 was already 20 hours too long

Didn't it only take like a year or less from first being ingame to P5 @60fps on RPCS3?
Crazy how fast progress is once you get past that first hurdle, especially if the community is engaged.

Attached: 1626453202867.jpg (397x398, 21.56K)

>Snoys tout how 10/10 revolutionary etc etc P5 is
>People can emulate it
>"Well it is bad actually..."
I don't get it. Why do so many Playstation exclusive* age so badly? Like a year or two after the launch it is considered bad or dated or such. Same happened to Horizon and GoW.
It is strange to me, but I guess I'm missing something.

>* Also on PC

Attached: 1649184497427.png (641x705, 439.16K)

>20
try 30, and Royal is such a better game that is not even funny, you would know it if you actually played both

t. Didn't play it
I've beaten both Royal and the original (a hundred hours each run) and royal is 100% an upgrade
New companions, new osts that are equally fantastic, new fusion mechanics, new combat mechanics, and an entire new dungeon + story to explore
The only real argument against Royal is that it makes the game a little too easy. But Persona was never a hard game in the first place sooo that's barely an argument

Pretty sure Royal never came to PS3, so it's just base P5.

Terrible cope

Can't wait to find out when it's released to PC. Will GT7 be worth grabbing when that drops?

If P5 was already 30 hours too long then adding a fuckton of anime filler and a dungeons worth of story doesn't really help your case.

No one's saying it's bad, they're saying it's an inferior version. It's like bragging about playing the PS2 version of Half Life

Persona 5 is good (it's my favorite game of all time). It's just that Royal is a 100% upgrade.

They actually tighten up the pace a bit in Royal, did you know that the Royal speedrun (including Royal's new content) is shorter than the original speedrun.

Do you like paying real world money for useless shit in video games? If so, GT7 will be your thing.

What's the logic behind this, I see people say P4 vanilla is better too.

Again, I shouldn't have to point you out how much better Royal is than base game if you would have played them both, even with all the extra bloat is still a MUCH better game.

You simply don't like the game it seems. I beat Persona 5 twice, with a hundred hours in each run, and I enjoyed every second of it.

Dubfags aren't people user, and P4 sucks regardless of the version.

yes
look at this random fucking pic of fog

For me, base P4 wasn't nearly as long as P5 so I don't mind the extra month of game, and Marie's dungeon was pretty unique. Not to mention in base P4 fusion inheritance was random (what the fuck were they thinking)
Interesting.
Sure doesn't feel that way when playing it though, though a speedrun is very different to a real playthrough

When would they announce it if it's happening?
No event is happening soon and there is no way they will drop the bomb outside a big event

Attached: 1586203693591.jpg (1920x1080, 214.92K)

Have you heard of cheat engine?

You're right, I don't.
I vastly prefer 3 and 4 to 5. I've yet to replay 5 while I play either 3 or 4 once a year. Guess it's just not my game

They'll just ban you. Forza does the same thing and it doesn't even have microtransactions.

>よう
forgive my basic nip but what does that do in that phrase?

PCgaming show in June just like they did for Persona 4 Golden?

Attached: 1649286102354.png (543x500, 628.36K)

I went into Royal with like 100 hours in base P5 and I still loved pretty much the entirety of the 115 hours it took me to clear Royal for my first run. Royal is the game that I feel like they perfected their systems and all they need to do for P6 is introduce proper difficulty and they'll have a damn near perfect entry.

There's supposed to be an announcement this month

lmao

kinda like "let's" but really casual
行こう - let's go

Did Half-Life come to PS2 before PC?
I was 100% sure it came to PC first. Maybe I should actually go and learn vidya stuff when I spend so much time playing vidya.

But it is still as good as it was when it came out, yes? Just because there is a updated version, it doesn't make the old version bad. Unless it is a multiplayer game which hangs on the amount of player said game has.

Attached: FHrgduZVcAACQoI.jpg (610x610, 36.09K)