Do elden ring players really?

do elden ring players really?

Attached: IMG_20220413_234626.jpg (901x556, 172.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DT1mGoLDRbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait. you're NOT supposed to play coop? i thought that was the whole point of the game

Shazam always wins

Attached: elden ring.png (681x841, 790.67K)

i wish i had a futa gf

Why do redditors always take our memes seriously? LE YOU DIDNT BEAT IT

>reddit
>wall text
not gonna bother
oh it's about that? lol

>(botw)
>(ER)
>(NPCs)
Whats the point of adding these? How does it help him when asking for adive?

based, no one wants to date a shitter anyways, hope he broke up with her.

What a socially retarded moron.

Most of Yea Forums takes everything said in hyperbole or irony as a serious opinion, because like reddit, most of Yea Forums is fucking stupid.

it's not a joke newfag

>have other people beat the bosses for you
I have hated all the Elden Ring shit since day 1, but this is pretty straight forward

i hate women so much it's unreal

>he doesn't know
ohh no, do we tell him?

it's not, you want it to be a joke because you know you didn't beat the game properly

Attached: I will never get over how frequently Americans tell me they’re too scared to visit Australia because of the animals, meanwhile my Australian family is hesitant to visit the US because of the shootings.jpg (597x288, 52.11K)

>has a GF
he didn't beat it

Go back

thats only so because they hated you first
you're just reacting out of lack of options

>it's not a joke

Attached: 1630414237493.png (488x330, 340.53K)

You should never ever be critical of a woman's skill in video games (or anything in general) if you want to get your willy waxed that night. I have caused my fair share of hour long melties from even jokingly insinuating a chick was a shitter.

you didn't beat the game faggot

women fucking suck, they want to be equal to men, but then completely overreact at the smallest of things as if they're made of glass, they're a meme, i wish women didn't exist.

KWASB

Well of course, I'm still in the middle of my run ;)

samefag

imagine being so weak that you feel threatened by your significant other's way of having fun in such a way that you need to dimish them
people that make hobbies a part of their core identity need the rope

the fuck does AITA mean?

oh, which major bosses have you done already? :)

why don't the australians just ship all of the animals to america have them shoot the animals? seems like a win win, all of the animals are dead and the americans run out of bullets

am i the asshole?

>Roastie that gets mad because her boyfriend made fun of her for playing easy mode
>Retard that needs to cry on the internet and ask his reddit friends for help
I don't know which one is worse.
Actually, I do, you, for posting this, kys OP.

you realize two of those posts were made within seconds of each other right?

no, seriously, do they really?

Attached: IMG_20220331_162259.jpg (1200x452, 163.23K)

they really need an acronym for that? reddit is something else lmao

jesus christ what an autist. this better be fake

You need to go back

and you need to acquire skill

redditors literally live in a bubble where there's no harm and only False and forced positivity is allowed, what do you think?

you know, I wouldn't be surprised if Miyazaki stopped making games because of these elitists' losers one day. if I made these game, I would make it a point to distance myself from the community. like holy shit nobody cares about your self imposed handicaps

>I beat the game with a club :D
>well I beat it with my bare fists!
>pshh I was blindfolded!
>hah I was in a coma!
christ almighty, and you people wonder why you are still virgins

Kek, what a dickhead imbecile.
>you didn’t beat the game
to his own fucking girlfriend. Yes, he’s an insecure faggot.

>redditfag aside...
i find it funny that there are people on this board right now that would unironically defend this cuck lmao

youtu.be/DT1mGoLDRbc

roastie detected

She broke up with him and her new dating profile says “NO GAMERS”

fromdrones b like
>NO IT'S A JOKE GUYS IT'S JUST A FUNNY MEME XD

britbong detected

correct.

good, i hope he finds a better girlfriend

Because introducing foreign species to a different land can cause problems for the ecosystem

pretty much what it's like to discuss souls games on the internet

lmao u joking, miyazaki makes bank off you retarded westoids. all he has to do is recycle a shitton of assets from his last 4 games into an open world and claim some normie trash writer wrote the plot when he didn't and you all pay 60 bucks to WAIT for the game to release lul

He didn't beat his gf

>obvious troll post from a Redditor who uses this board and noticed the memes about beating Elden Ring
>people in this thread also falling for it

Attached: Ctck5kJWgAQpKc3.jpg (1106x1012, 73.96K)

>another retarded fromdrone who doesn't understand that it's almost parodying how insufferable you all are as a fanbase and why Yea Forums just wants you all to an hero

Yea Forums is elden ring newfag, most people here like fromsoft, you do not belong.

>calls me a newfag
>thinks their shitty normie bait game is all of Yea Forums
kick the chair

the original post has to be bait. has to be. i dont believe there's a midwit even on reddit who could type things like "(these games famously have no difficulty settings)" unironically.

Attached: 1616004873497.jpg (1242x1635, 416.94K)

>let "you didn't beat the game" meme him out of getting laid
nice, just need a follow up where they break up over it and it'll be the icing on the cake

>"you do not belong"
You niggers really need to stop pretending to be oldfags when you've likely been sent here from fucking reddit lmao. And since when was Yea Forums elden ring general? Fucking fromdrones be like

Attached: kek.png (360x346, 141.61K)

you're not helping your case by posting the redditfrog