Why is it that if you comment about the apparent trend among western game devs to make the female characters less sexy...

Why is it that if you comment about the apparent trend among western game devs to make the female characters less sexy than they used to be, you're attacked almost immediately for it?

Attached: fcf.jpg (600x600, 44.59K)

To secure female harrassment in real life. Let's be fair here, nobody plays as female.

I do sometimes.

yeah, I hate how Western SJW games have their muscular beast women

Attached: Daidouji_Portrait_(SKB_-_RN).png (640x513, 439.09K)

For a crowd that always wants to "unpack" or "have a discussion" about everything, this one topic seems to put them in an automatic defense mode, when all anyone wants to know is why it's happening. It's an industry-wide thing at this point and you don't have to be an "incel" or whatever to notice it. Yet, simply asking for a reason why gets you called all types of names or gets you accused of being obsessed with "cooming."
People have also questioned why in the mid-2000s why every AAA game was a grey and brown shooter. Or, why nowadays, every game has to be a live-service game. You're not attacked for asking those questions.

Why are you obsessed with cooming? Just asking a question and trying to start a conversation.

Sure you do.

You're probably memeing, but it's true.
It's like saying, "I think Taylor Swift is pretty."
And they're like, "OMG, YOU CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT JACKING OFF TO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!"
No, you're taking a perfectly innocuous statement and basing your entire opinion of them on that one sentence. It's a shitty debate tactic.

Samus is one of my favorite game characters of all time. I also have no problem with playing a black person if they're the protagonist of a game.

>
Yeah right, lmao.

>the apparent trend among western game devs
>apparent trend among western game
>trend among western
>amogus

Fucking zoomers.

Attached: 1594139548977.png (616x486, 29.14K)

>oomer
Hey kettle

>less realistic
Curvy women exist though, and notice how they never said anything about changing the men for not offending the FTM crowd. It's only the MTF.

Things Mr. Gamer is not allowed to do:
Complain about ugly female characters
Enjoy sexy female characters
Play as male characters (sexism)
Play as female characters (objectification)

(they) have been trying to kill attractive women for 20 years now. they started with white women, then they moved to light skin women, now it's good looking women in general. its happening in all media.
there are hot white girls EVERYWHERE you look. you can find a dozen 10/10's within an hour of walking through a mall.
but you only see them on instagram where (they) have little power to stop them. though they're even trying to stop that now. with the rise of "fatphobia" terms, twitter has used this to suspend accounts of 10/10 girls for being "disgraceful" by encouraging others to have a certain lifestyle of gym and healthy food
randoms keep saying "take off your tin foil hat" while it keeps getting crazier and crazier
Im not going to pretend I know the full intent behind it but its happening regardless. attractive women are being shunned more and more

Attached: eucalyptus-girl.jpg (1920x2304, 575.61K)

>Chuck Stone, the Pebblethrower

It would be easier if we never had sexual dimorphism to begin with

Attached: 1562717845660.jpg (319x240, 34.57K)

because these people are actual psychopaths and specifically browse keywords 24/7 looking for drama to get into.

Attached: O.jpg (1580x1080, 254.58K)

Because you do it 361 times a day

>there are hot white girls EVERYWHERE you look. you can find a dozen 10/10's within an hour of walking through a mall.
>but you only see them on instagram where (they) have little power to stop them
it really is crazy. in the 80's and 90's, stunning women were everywhere on TV and film. now it's full of A cups, tall women, or mid-tier blondes
but holy fuck, go to any concert. how are these women still not dominating media like they used too? clear as day that hollywood is keeping shit in check and lowering standards for whatever fucking reason

Attached: breasts-cute-girl-big-cleavage-xbxqYR.jpg (1656x2026, 312.52K)

this is the worst bait i've ever seen

Because the objectification of women is wrong. Gaming is growing up fortunately

But is Samus is a sex object. Play as a real strong and not male-gazey woman like Aloy or Selene from Returnal.

Because half the people in the US have built an entire facade about how they're actually secretly good people and they're defending people from heinous and disgusting evil people.
And when you shatter this facade with a different perspective, you present an existential threat to their identity.
Most people can't deal with the idea that they aren't paragons of virtue. Especially when they fail to acknowledge the autonomy of other human beings.

You hit the NPC code that triggers to prevent waking up

because if a cute blonde girl gets big, her opinion gets big, and 90% of hot blonde girls lean more toward the right, even if she doesn't know it.
hollywood makes sure women who hold a certain opinion are going to be the only ones who get big because they're influence is powerful
a hot blonde who's a big actress like pic and saying "I don't want immigrants in my neighborhood"? they can't have that happen. they must not have that happened.
and they are using video games to change standards so we stop focusing on what are objectively the most beautiful women since civilization; white blondes. their influence is powerful so they are trying to get rid of their power by lowering our standards and not allowing them in the right cliques to be large in media
most people defend this modern practice to give off a virtual signal for self gain on social media. but rest assure, the real reason this is happening is to end the influence of attractive women because the majority of them don't hold the "correct" views and with the growing power of social media, more blatant measures have to be done to stop them.
outside of a revolution, we will never see women like pic dominate media like they used too

Attached: whitetop.jpg (640x1138, 206.52K)

Shut up You White supremacist

Then maybe you fucks need to answer the question. Or, stop doing it.

I played HZD. Thought it was meh. My gf even bought it for me.

I want to hate The Walking Dead but Lee is one of my favorite protagonists.
I wish I had a dad.

to appease trannies and fatties irl so they feel more accepted

a hot blonde who's a big actress like pic and saying "I don't want immigrants in my neighborhood"? they can't have that happen. they must not have that happened.
I have noticed that actresses are almost all left-wing. aint no way there isn't some selection going on. Its just getting too lopsided to be by chance

I'm asian and I'll follow any white top shelf blonde into battle. aint racists, they're just so beautiful to look at. like angels

most people I know are like this. it is weird how this isn't reflected in movies and shows. its like watching a world that they're forcing on us

The more virtuous someone tries to appear, the more likely they are to be the opposite.

You're partially right. No body wants a woman's opinion to have power.

Lee is awesome. Loved him.

Based, all women should wear headscarves

>90% of hot blonde girls lean more toward the right, even if she doesn't know it.
>a hot blonde who's a big actress like pic and saying "I don't want immigrants in my neighborhood"? they can't have that happen. they must not have that happened.
ding ding ding

Had a bit of trouble following you bud

Attached: 1284702770608.png (636x479, 439.64K)

> they're influence is powerful
can confirm
voted for obama but will kill jews if she asked me too

Who's the chick, btw?

>90% of hot blonde girls lean more toward the right
What?

Leftoids do

>bait
I wish.

You'd be surprised how many do, especially in college in the South.

it is true. even if a normally hot girl (naturally hot, no hair dye or tats everywhere) says she's liberal, get some drinks in her and on a 1 on 1. she's going to have some strong opinions about black culture, trannies, and how the LGBT community acts. I promise you they will be based takes

Honestly Pootin should just nuke you mutts already. Nothing intelligent comes out of a mutt's mouth.

even in CA. almost every hot girl I knew in sand diego supported stronger borders because they couldn't stand mexicans hitting on them all the time who clearly weren't legal. if it was up to them, there would be a moat of lava separating mexico with no bridges. the three hottest girls I knew in college admitted that they gays are degenerates and no fucking joke, no one clowned them on it despite it being said in front of a crowd.
hot women are powerful. wouldn't surprise me if hollywood figured this out and is trying to stop their influence

not him but did a reverse google search
search bbylaurath

And then everyone clapped

this is my experience as well. attractive "liberal" women are more right than they wish to think.
if you date a hot girl, you will see them transform more right the more they get comfortable with you

>if you date a hot girl, you will see them transform more right the more they get comfortable with you
any girl is like this. its crazy how them being comfortable with a guy will reveal their true selves
been in 3 big relationships. all of them claimed they were liberal and all of them would get cancelled if they just heard one of many takes they give on a daily basis to someone they trust

It's funny how this works and just shows how twitter is nowhere near real life.

>bbylaurath
Thanks, brother.

You mean a platform that violently coerces "correct" social behavior doesn't reflect how people are?
Wow!

>if you date a hot girl, you will see them transform more right the more they get comfortable with you
holy based

I mean, yeah, but you forget a lot of people live on twitter and live in highly democratic areas.

>violently coerces
Who is forcing them to use it?

I believe it. in college, the hot girl in our group that everyone wanted to bang used faggot, retarded, and didn't mind saying nigger after a drink or so
my hardcore liberal friend hand waived her attitude as not a big deal and she legit convinced of right ideas like immigration over talks
its fucking insane how men can be swayed by hot based chicks

Everyone said faggot and retard a decade ago

this was 2019 or 2020

>its fucking insane how men can be swayed by hot based chicks
YEP
no matter who you are. a hot based girl is just insane attractive

You literally can't get a job here without giving HR your Facebook and Twitter. Not having one means your application gets trashed.

This has to be bait

Go to bed Sven.

Euros will always be assmad at the US, despite their countries being just as, if not more so, fucked up.