How did they fuck up this badly?

how did they fuck up this badly?

Attached: lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga-main_c0051eca.jpg (960x959, 252.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4NbZzQKbQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=7wMiMDBHnJ0
youtu.be/4x5xORsCKYs&t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=F6sKutslvIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put the sequels in instead of putting all that effort into improving the prequel parts of the game (most important parts)

They didn't

>90% of content is in the shitty hubs
>theres like three actual levels per episode
>the levels are tiny

I didn't play it, i was just using Cunningham's Law to get some info on this game. Thanks user, i'm not going to buy it now.

they didnt you faggot

retard

LEGO is the perfect medium for me to work out my autism, so I literally dont care.

It's a solid 6/10. I thought it was a 8/10 but after revisiting the Complete Saga is clear that the Skywalker Saga is slacking.

it's a good game overall, with great writing, good roster of characters, and really good space combat. but the lack of polish for the prequels is extremely disappointing. Like how do you not have a battle of coruscant space level? Why is there no lizard riding section when facing grievous? Why was episode II incredibly short? why were the levels for episode I so bad?

Episode 3 is the only good prequel anyway, good riddance

Because Episode 2 fucking sucks and no one likes being reminded it exist.

>Episode 2 fucking sucks

Attached: 13243537534132.jpg (4000x1738, 2.87M)

Set-pieces don't save a shitty movie full of holes

>L'attaque des Clones
La creatura de Lucas.....

>I need to know my place in all of this...
In the kitchen.

Attached: 1649883153585.png (1200x959, 727.95K)

based and anti-sandpilled

I didn't stutter.

I just finished 100%ing it yesterday.
Overall, I had a lot of fun. Story wise the prequels sucked, the OT was a lot of fun, and the disney trilogy was awful, but some of the challenges were interesting and fun to figure out. They also only add up to 270 kybar bricks and there are 1166 total.
The main overworld and free roaming is the meat and potatoes of the game and where it shines, but unfortunately has some glaring flaws. The missions do have variety, but there are also 2 that are found on literally every single planet. They are: Smuggle something somewhere AKA fight three waves of ships, or find three items on three different planets. The first is boring but the second is honestly worse, because the loading screens (even on my ssd) took longer than getting the item from each planet. So essentially the mission is sit through multiple loading screenss to get a kybar brick. And these two types of missions exist on literally all 28 planets and totally kill any momentum you had exploring the open world.
For the most part the worlds are nicely designed, fairly pretty, and fun to explore (with a couple notable exceptions.) Endor for example is incredibly tedious to navigate. What's that you're on the top floor and see a brick down low on the next tree so you jump down to get it? Enjoy tediously running for several minutes to get back to where you were.
But for the most par I had fun and all told It took me 67.5 hours to 100% it, and I was having fun for the majority of it.

Attached: lego.png (1163x189, 280.32K)

They did. They cut out the intro space battle over coruscant, which was playable in the og complete saga.

>Maul vs Kenobi on Tatooine is a cutscene
>Duel of the Fates doesn't happen the way it's supposed to, Obi-Wan's never blocked off and Qui-Gon only dies because Maul stabs him while they're gloating over him
>Droid Factory is a slideshow no matter how good your computer is
>No actual Geonosis battle, you fight in Petranaki Arena then you're immediately fighting Dooku
>Battle Over Coruscant is a cutscene
>Mace vs Senate is a cutscene
>Battle of Heroes is just R2 and 3P0 fucking with machines while Anakin and Obi-Wan fight
why

>mfw Anakin vs Obi wan is worse than the Complete Saga battle
How do you fuck up this badly. The local and everything is great but the fight itself fucking sucks hot ass. It's by far the wettest fart of the game.

Attached: 1649708783229.jpg (125x125, 2.09K)

I would've honestly forgiven them if they had let Anakin say this is where the fun begins but then I remember I'm playing the Skywalker saga. The fun never truly begins, it only comes in short burst.

>reception: overwhelmingly positive
>already outsold all the LEGO games
oh my, it's Yea Forums schizophrenia time

What is the point of the QTE that pops up when Vader rushes you as Luke in episode 5? Actually what is the point of any of the QTEs in that fight?

>was there any sand in your dream
>a substantial amount, yes

>Jedi can pick up and force throw droids
>Get to the part of Episode 2 where you go to Tatooine to find Anakin's mother
>See C3P0 and immediately fling him off into the horizon

Attached: sensible.jpg (600x602, 47.41K)

>You can't replay the first mission of TPM
what

Attached: TPM levels.jpg (2560x1440, 581.02K)

Execute Order 67

Nice one user

Attached: groovetrooper.jpg (802x1258, 109.9K)

Let's not forget that we don't even get the Grevious Wheel bike chase scene/ Anakin using Owen Lars speeder to find his mom. It's just a 10 minute walk. Hell we didn't even get a cut scene where Anakin and Padme confess their love for each other before they're sent out to the arena

The first section in the trade federation ship isnt replayable, but it's just a hallway with enemies in it, mostly being identical to the first ROTS level

>Anakin killing not just the men, but the women and the children too is a cutscene, followed by a 20 second walk followed by a cutscene

thats a lot of buyers remorse

>Start the game with OT because the menu starts on ANH
>Get to RotJ
>Luke comments on how swoop bikes would be much better in open spaces
>Finally get to AotC
>The Tusken camp is 2 minutes from the moisture farm

And this strange shit I don't understand:

- Why do the clones we meet seem to know everyone and always be there?

- Why is Cody always with Rex when Cody is a Commander from a complete different unit and general?

- Why do we never get to meet more Clones beyond Fives, Echo, Tup, Wax and Boil?

The most we get to know about the Clone Army is a legion with a different uniform and a single clone named which is the Commander.

There is so much they could do with TCW and they wasted it.

I'm annoyed by this. I really wanted to go back to a few places.

I was annoyed by that too. They made the trade federation ship unlockable. You have to find it and then defeat it to be able to purchase it. Then you board it and can find kyber bricks on it.

Some of the references in this game are fucking wild
>9D9 Problems
>The Chewbacca Defense

once you unlock it. how do you access it?

Do you ever get into random fights or is the entire overworld peaceful?

This game is just kind of boring? The combat is super shallow and the “””puzzles””” can’t even be completed until in free mode.

Also you have to replay some missions over and over multiple times just to 100% them.

Played the stupid fucking giant fish chase scene in episode 1 like 10 times trying to get the last fucking piece but it’s nowhere to be seen.

Disney

Attached: legofixed.png (2470x1326, 1.9M)

I'm not too salty about that because I make sure to kill every Tusken piece of shit I come across. And not just the men. But the women and well you know the joke.

The Clone Wars isn't in the game but they might add it as DLC later

this product is here to test how the reputation of the series holds up as a whole, by buying it you prove to disney that they are on the right track :)

Yeah. Both Clone Wars and Rebels is missing so I'm expecting them to announce that dlc May 4th (also expect them to milk Kenobi)

idk but im playing lego star wars for ps2 and its so good. collecting all those bolts and shit it feels so good goddamn. idk about this new one but if collecting studs isnt the whole game then i dont want it. damn i love gettimg them studs

Should I even really bother with collectibles my first time through a level? Does it make more sense to go through them later on free play?

>gets spyro vibes

>original trilogy levels felt huge (14 inch SpongeBob tv proly didn't help)
>play the (((remake)))
>levels now feel tiny

Let's reiterate:
ATTACK OF THE CLONES FUCKING SUCKS, AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO THINK OTHERWISE ARE REMEMBERING "WOW, COOL CLONES!!" AND NOT ANY SCENE FROM THE ACTUAL MOVIE

I did it guys. I beat all six episodes.

By that you mean the original and sequel trilogies, right?

i just get as much as i can, makes it less annoying later on, if its a level where you control a ship or podracer or whatever you can 100% them in one go.

It had a few cool set pieces and at least advanced the plot. But really none of them are good. Frankly, only IV and V were good in the entire franchise.

Good joke.

Attached: jedi arts.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me laugh. What a weird ass exchange. I'm just glad it was a one time thing. Do it once, and maybe you'll get a laugh if its executed well. Do it more than that and it's actually pathetic.

Attached: 1649940337484.png (346x322, 55.46K)

so what, faggot?

It's a fun game youtu.be/4NbZzQKbQjU

Attached: Untitled156_20220414210144.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Attached: LEGO® Star Wars™_ The Skywalker Saga_20220413195841.jpg (3840x2160, 1.11M)

People still haven't accepted that Episode 2 and 6 are peak Star Wars

based and black pilled

kino
>youtube.com/watch?v=7wMiMDBHnJ0
>youtu.be/4x5xORsCKYs&t=76
>youtube.com/watch?v=F6sKutslvIg