How do they do it?

How do they do it?

Attached: 77.png (922x763, 849.82K)

They hired Baba, former Tales of Director/Producer. Yeah, THAT guy.

The PS4 game was shit too

How did they pull that off with a gacha game? I need to know!

I heard of the name but nothing else, could you explain?

Kek good to see it dying

it's fun shit that has been missing for most games these days.

Break it down for me.

Attached: bw.jpg (640x480, 27.51K)

So they are incompetent as fuck for hiring someone like that. Got it.

Sega. Nuff said.

They took a mecha series and removed the mecha.

Elaborate, what this Baba guy has done?

Sakura Wars characters lost their mechas during the PxZ games and nobody complained.

Was PxZ called Sakura Wars?

I am upset, this failure means Tite Kubo won't do character design for a videogame again.

>Single handedly fucked up 2 franchises
amazing, where will he go next?

How does Sega continue to exist while constantly failing?
Just bring back Virtual-On

In Tales of Zesteria, he was trying to fuck the VA for Rose, so he ended up making her a more central character that didn't really fit in properly and ended up becoming a Mary Sue while at the same time sidelining another character Alisha who was supposed to be a major character. The whole story was a mess and really shit. Though honestly the biggest problem of that game was all the subtle BL pandering they ended up including, which could have also been Baba but probably more of the suits higher up saying they needed the fujos.

Is this really true or were fans just buttmad about her not being a full character. To me she just seemed like the Richard of Zesteria.

By trying to target an IP whose audience was too old and whose lead character designer got cancelled.

>I heard of the name but nothing else, could you explain?

>Elaborate, what this Baba guy has done?

he's the guy who ruined Tales of Zesteria because he wanted to bone the voice actress of one of the girls and rewrote Zesteria to make that character the main heroine.

Despite the face that Zesteria ALREADY had a main heroine, who got written out of the game before her intended time, as evidence of being able to buy her gear after she leaves

Delightworks scam was more damaging I think and they don't want it to go against fate zero.

Tite kubo wasn't cancelled.

He meant original designer of sakura wars not the fake one.

Is it gacha?

>Ppease bring back this extremely niche IP.
>Just after they tried to bring back a niche IP and it failed spectacularly.
Think user, think.

At the end of the day, Namco isn't going to come out and flaunt their dirty laundry of the development process. But those anons were asking what the OP meant by it, well that's the answer. There's a lot of contextual evidence to support a busted development process if you ask me. I don't know if it was because he was trying to fuck the VA or he just thought it would be better as is. The game flopping big time definitely was what sealed Baba's fate more than anything else. I personally think Alisha was down played in the end so the fujos can have their BL pandering and there just not be a main female interest. You literally can't go to a Zesteria thread without some faggot or landwhale dumping their gay fanfic

I wish we will one day get Xillia in it's full glory. They cut the third route due to time restraints.

qrd on this game?
what makes it worse than other gachas?

PxZ also had the SW enemies in mechs.

Will fans try to salvage the designs like the DL fans are doing?

Attached: FPZGt0WXIAMYtgU.jpg (1668x786, 268.06K)

>Somehow made a fucking gacha not profitable
Impressive

>and nobody complained.
that's because nobody played them

There is an archival project for Dragalia? Got a link?

Dragalia Lost is a confirmed failure and yet it lasted 4 years before EoS, this thing only lasted half year, how fucking catastrophic was the failure?

Getting into SRW is the only good thing to happen to this series since the fucking Dreamcast version.

Amazing.

>Though honestly the biggest problem of that game was all the subtle BL pandering they ended up including, which could have also been Baba but probably more of the suits higher up saying they needed the fujos.
I respect it more because it's not pandering. They've admitted straight up, these dudes gay.
Also if not for that they'd have forced Rose even harder.

Seems to be happening at the game official discord.

So you didn't play it.

Hey, PxZ was fun.

The rabbit guy has his mech.

Wrong

Attached: Ciseaux_Solo_Attack.PNG.png (854x480, 384.14K)

I dont think a mobile game that lasted 4 years is a failure, user. Especially for a completely original IP

>Every character had their own set of DLC clothes
>Except Rose and Alisha who for some reason their costumes were interchangeable
They didn't even try

There's also the generic mechs too.

I've spent $500 on this game and it's fucking dying? Joke's on me for supporting my favorite fucking franchise.

It died a year ago bro.

>when user tries to hard to fit in

Kosuke Fujishima, user.

I know everyones focused on the Alisha/Rosa shit, but Zesteria's gameplay was just complete garbage compared to previous games. Felt like a fucking mobile where just tapping one button automatically does an entire string of artes

super robot wars saved sakura wars

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x266, 23.75K)

He's gonna fuck your waifu's franchise next :)

Reminder

Attached: When a shillpost blows on the shill's face.jpg (1884x1705, 656.49K)

And Berseria doubles down on that, the combat is even worse there. Seems they kind of got back on track with the new game though.

SIIIIP

Attached: 1649985560727.png (872x499, 213.93K)

they should rip the assets of this game and remake it for switch or something a sakura wars that takes place in present day is a good concept idk why japs think a mobile game would make it successful

Imagine if they released a Dragon Ball gacha tomorrow but literally none of the characters you can get are the characters you know like Goku or Vegeta, instead it's nothing but OCs. Also they don't fight with ki or martial arts, they use guns now instead. That's what Sakura Kakumei was.

reminds me of evolution

Is this from the dlc? Wew

Nagoshibros... we were supposed to own the chigyuus...

yeah, I think it's DLC1.

Ogami is a better version of Leouche

The new girl was cute, what a fucking wasted.