Elden Ring BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=8dlt7THiE08
This video flawlessly explains why Elden Ring is bad.
FromSoftware lied, Spirit Ashe Summons were a massive mistake.
This is just the beginning, people will slowly but surely realize that Elden Ring is the least replayable souls game and that the juice simply isn't worth the squeeze when it comes to replay value.

Attached: Elden Ring BTFO.png (1264x711, 1.06M)

Eldenbros..........

I'm proud of you for trying to make videos user, even if no one else is. Keep doing you. Though I'm not gonna watch it, sorry.

he's right though, I was posting the same thing before the video. The bosses having such long attack strings where the player can't do anything but run away for like 10-20 seconds is extremely boring. At least in Sekiro you could fight back.

It's over... we lost...

a fractured but whole design

I didn't make that video.

Yep, they were designed for the baind aid spirit ashe summon system which ironically breaks the entire experience.

I'm not giving your gay youtube channel views, faggot
>INB4 b-but i-it's not mine
it's as if you actually like being someone's bitchboy for free

sure you didn't user

>Discordtroon is too stupid to come up with his own "criticisms"
>needs some tranny YouTuber to tell him how to feel

How am I being his bitchboy for free? He made a video that expresses my views, he spends the energy, time and resources to articulate and create that video, all I have to do is link it and I win, lol. Elden Zoomers are getting mindbroken hard now that more people are waking up to how weak Elden Ring truly is.

Attached: 1645742690337.png (229x229, 106.24K)

The problem is how from just keeps adding mechanics on top instead of reworking old ones
For example, they could combine spirit ashes, ashes of war and weapon upgrades into one mechanic, you upgrade the ashes and then equip them into your weapon which acquires it's same upgrade level and a weapon art, during conbat you can summon the spirit from your weapon but as a result your weapon gets a debuff to damage and can't use the weapon art as long as the summon is active

>N-NO TRUST ME MY VIEWS COINCIDE WITH HIS I'M NOT JUST MINDLESSLY PARROTING HIS SHIT VIDEO BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT MY DISCORD SUPERIOR TOLD ME TO DO

its over

words cant dissuade fun

>DISAPPOINTED
>proceeds to screech and moan about common issues
>beats game still praise it
Nigga get rich and make yourself one if you're just gonna bitch about it autistic fart

That doesn't solve the problem that Spirit Ashe summons are inherently a garbage design direction, they break the game, they break boss AI and ruin the gameplay design, their inclusion within the game already damages the design as explained in the video.
Mindbroken Elden Zoomer, keep trying to deflect. 4-5 comments like yours have been made, non of you could refute the points made in that video, we win, you lose.

Attached: 1641877960717.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

It's some butthurt samefag. Fromdrones have been doing this on every thread criticising the game kek, it's pretty funny

>Nigga
Nigger*
Go back, newfag Elden Zoomer.

Attached: 1647553088617.jpg (885x580, 250.98K)

There are no points in your shitty video, tranimepedo. You're just whining like a little filtered faggot.

>the game's not replayable
You don't have to explore every nook and cranny the second time. You can b-line to the cool shit and stomp dick for funzies and try out new things easily. There's valid criticism for NG+ not being different enough to justify the trouble though. I'd sooner start from scratch than go NG+.

Attached: 1641593520118.jpg (730x730, 53.27K)

I used to be one of the biggest FromSoftware fan on Yea Forums, but after the disaster that is Elden Ring, I learned my lesson.

Spirit ashes are not different in any meaningful way from npc summons that exist on every other souls game, they're just more op, best solution is to nerf them and give the player a debuff to compesate for it, there should be a con to using them

The only thing relating to tranny mentall illness is Elden Pozz Ring (pic extremely related).
How can the easiest FromPOZZware game filter anyone? Spirit Ashe Summon Mimic/Tirche +10 = GG EZ. Overlevel stats and weapons = GG EZ. DualKat Double Bleed = GG EZ.

Attached: FromPozzware.png (1902x615, 1.08M)

>ESL buzzword soup
Didn't bother reading past the first sentence. Keep crying over the game kicking your ass and jerking off to your cartoon lolis, freak.

>Spirit ashes are not different in any meaningful way from npc summons that exist on every other souls game
HAHAHAHAHAHA, these Elden Shit Ring Zoomers keep exposing themselves. Elden Shit Ring is literally their first FromSoftware game, they don't know that traditional summons boost boss HP/Stats.

Attached: 1648819934081.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

you're trying too hard man

TYPE A
TYPE B
Elden Tranny Anal Ring
By FromPOZZware

Attached: 1648895563772.jpg (200x200, 5.82K)

the game offers things like summons in place of a difficulty option but i'm at the point where i wish it had the difficulty option instead so i wouldn't have to see these endless threads and videos "IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT SUMMONS THE GAME WAS DESIGHNED TO USE SUMMONS BUT SUMMONS RUIN THE EXPERIENCE THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT IT WITHOUYT SUMMONS IS TO CHEESE IT WHICH ALSO RUINS THE EXPERIENCE"

if sekiro had optional summons it would have been the same shit, an extreme portion of the community would have beaten the game using either summons or extreme cheese which is fine the issue is when you take to the internet and aggressively militantly defend the idea that there was no other option.

>you're trying too hard man

Attached: 1645119031236.jpg (373x747, 46.87K)

>more ESL Discordtroon buzzword soup
Last (You), my trounced and defeated little dogpuppet.

>least replayable souls game
that'd be Sekiro, retard. Granted it doesn't matter since like ER Sekiro is great.

>if sekiro had optional summons
In your dreams Elden Shit Ring, Sekiro is an actual good game with a focused design philosophy and direction.

Attached: 1649707127811.jpg (900x900, 108.14K)

>some literal who "content creator" take
Didn't watch lol

Am I TYPE A or TYPE B? People who point this out are the real trannies! Elden Ring isn't POZZED!

Attached: 1645714869009.webm (912x656, 891.14K)

>L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1L1
>good game

Sekiro is the most replayable souls game because the core gameplay is the best and most fun. Elden Shit Ring is the least replayable because the bosses are dogshit, the open world is dogshit and the design philosophy is F R A C T U R E D.

Attached: 1647935503535.jpg (212x302, 42.4K)

You obviously haven't played the game if you think that is what it is.

Attached: 1640778330889.png (564x468, 378.63K)

who in le eff iz dis?

>using memes as arguments

Attached: 1646933254535.jpg (1200x900, 59.27K)

>clickbait Youtuber #3786298
Kill yourself

The tranny OP.

Attached: what is OP.jpg (261x199, 10.25K)

why is no one replaying then?

Attached: steam charts.jpg (750x2198, 266.44K)

A genderless burger experience?

JOSEPH ANDERSON IS A GENIUS CONFIRMED

Meh. I have to give props to Elden Ring for forcing you to respec or start leveling other stats.
Also for making full STR building invalid due to no S tier STR scaling on good weapons.
Mirror tear broke the game and that is why they put in malena and its hp recovery ability.
At the end of the day the only memorable bosses were Radahn and Malena, I've played the games in this last two weeks and those are the only ones that come to mind mind immediatelly and that is weird because in a game like Sekiro there's countless bosses you remember.

I still wish they follow sekiro's design philosophy for the next game

IT'S
ALL
THE
SAME
FUCKING
SHIT
WHY DO YOU NIGGERS KEEP TALKING LIKE THESE ARE DIFFERENT GAMES
IT
S
FUCKING
DERMON
SOULS
AGAIN

>I cannot form my own opinions
>I must repeat crap I tried to watch at 2X while failing to multitask due to arrogant phone drone zoomer brain
>Appeal to emotions
Sorry that you're begging for clicks or really want to try to feed professional grifters who know how to make mountains out of mole hills. It's a good game and has mechanics that make some people mad and others see as unfair like most any good game. It's one of the few I was willing to pay initial cost for in years and has not been a let down at all.

Because Sekiro is the only challenging FromSoftware souls game, you can't summon your gay boyfriends to carry you through the game, you can't summon spirit ashes to solo bosses like mimic/tirche +10, you can't overlevel your stats, you can't overupgrade your weapons. All of this makes Sekiro an elite and refined experience, out of reach of the vile multitude of normalfags and casuals.
Keep exposing yourself Elden Shit Ring Zoomer, you barely know these games and their differences.

Attached: 1648151229953.png (947x886, 1.26M)

I poop in ur mouth then you poop in my butt then I poop that poop in your mouth.

>making full STR building invalid due to no S tier STR scaling on good weapons.
There were no S scaling strength weapons in dark souls either.

You keep that dungeater roleplay to yourself aspie.

In your dreams Elden Shit Ring Zoomer. You want to spread that meme, just to ease your own mind, but the truth is something which you know and can't deny, you will never belong, you didn't play all the previous soulsborne games like we did.

Sekiro and Bloodborne is FromSoftware at their peak. You wish Elden Shit Ring was even half as good as them.

Attached: FromSoftware at their peak.jpg (1100x1367, 330.48K)

Forcing you to respec is not a fucking accomplishment, that's called a FLAW, delusional fromdrone

>Retarded "omg hes just like me" flochfag is also a brainlet
Classic

eh you really can't though
>want crafting mats for pots and perfumes
so I have to waste my time roaming boring fields
>want armor/equipment/talismans
have to waste my time in boring catacombs

this is one of the least replayable games I've ever encountered.

Damn more and more big youtubers are calling out the bosses and replayability of the game
Rightfully so, I have 180 hours in my first run and can't be bothered to go again, everything seems like a slog now that the mystery of exploring is gone

and then you poop that poop into my butt and then I poop that poop you pooped that I pooped that you pooped that I pooped into your mouth then we keep pooping all night until mom sees the massive stinky we made and then she poops in my butt and I poop in her butt then she poops in my mouth and I eat the poop and poop in your mouth which you poop in my butt and i poop in your butt and you poop in my mom's butt and she poops in yourt dad's butt an

Based Sekino chad

Elden Shit Ring is only a good game when you compare it to non-FromSoftware and non-TeamNinja games. When you compare it to previous FromSoftware games, then it is garbage. Nioh and Nioh 2 also dab on it with ease.

Attached: 1642963206476.webm (600x336, 2.84M)

Fromdrones buttmad in this thread

They hated you because you poster the truth.
Retards are unironically going to try to argue that a summon having the aggro and tanking the boss while the player spam attacks without having to interact with the mechanics is a good design

this is like those schizo /pol/ ramblings
>the honeymoon period is about to end bros!!
>almost there!
>just two more weeks and everyone will hate elden ring!!!
meanwhile ratings for the game keep getting higher. you guys are too up your own asses, but anyways...
here's the official list approved by miyazaki himself:

bloodborne > elden ring > sekiro > dark souls > demon souls > dark souls 2 > dark souls 3

all of them are good btw.

Having their own youtubers turn on them must be saddening, i'm sure the fromtrannies are getting the rope right now

I am a sekirochad but I have to say something.
Elden Ring would be very hard without mirror tear or summons because most late bosses have unfair AOEs like malena, mogh, godfrey or go full autist and start jumping billions of miles away from you like maliketh and elden beast

the honeymoon IS over, because while i enjoyed my time with the game, do I want another bloated, unbalanced behemoth game like this again? No, give me a polished experience next time.