HAHA WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF YOU OPENED A CHEST AND IT TELEPORTED YOU TO AN AREA FULL OF HIGH LEVEL ENEMIES THAT...

HAHA WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF YOU OPENED A CHEST AND IT TELEPORTED YOU TO AN AREA FULL OF HIGH LEVEL ENEMIES THAT ONESHOT YOU AND YOU CAN'T KILL FAST ENOUGH? :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 1649541273386.jpg (784x441, 64.01K)

Just run down idiot

you can just sneak out

it isn't even hard

is this supposed to be a criticism?

i hate you dumb fucks that dont look around a little bit and try to figure shit out, you can tell the bad players have ZERO problem solving skills

>pests
>high level
skill issue

yes, it is funny

Nigga, literally just walk out of the dungeon.
I'm five IQ points below the retarded line and even I figured that out.

Attached: 59c74a65091366c9e4d3a5cec89a31b865969359.png (683x1024, 899.73K)

i fuckin hate that prawn

HAHAHA JUST GIT GUDDDDD :)))))))))) GIT GUDDDDDDD LOOOOOOL FILTERED HAHAHAAAAAAAA GIT GUUUUUUD GIT GUUUUUUUUD YOU GOT FILTERED LMAO SHOULD'VE SEEN IT COMING HAHA TRICKED BY GREAT MASTERMIND MIYAZAKI :)))))))))))))))))))
fucking kill yourselves worthless fromdrones

Attached: 1627250970491.png (900x900, 604.56K)

>Just run down idiot
Shut up maggot. You were just as pissed as him, the only reason you know to just run down is because you googled the solution like a little bitch.
If solution only stops being shit in hindsight then it's not a good solution.

Caelid is a beginner area.

Yeah, it's pretty garbage. Just a way for the game to poke and prod at you to test your patience because, 'hur-hur, didn't see that coming, did you!?'. I'd rather have mimic chests than chests that teleport.
It's just as bad as the enemies that wait around corners with charged attacks, shits lazy.

They barely attack you unless you go right next to them and if you have a shield you can block the aerial things. For the claustrophobic area with the boss you can just use the magic scythe from the swamp area and spam magic bursts through the door at the right angle and kill it before stepping in.

see

>getting filtered by a literal non-filter
>still gettign filtered

You gor filtered bitch. I cant stress this enough so i repeat, in case you missed it. And...to let it really sink in. A filter was applied. To you. End of transmission.

Jeeze I wonder what sneaking and back stabbing is?

NTA but it takes like 10mins to figure out where to go in that cave, its pretty small. You can also block the centipede missiles pretty easily and the miners are just decoration if you dont attack them

People actually get stuck here? If you crouch and stay close to the wall nothing attacks you. I died twice fighting and said fuck it and left.

I enjoyed getting a bunch of level 5 weapon upgrade stones until I realized I didn't have any level 4 weapon upgrade stones. Upgrading weapons in this game fucking sucks.

>HAHAHA JUST GIT GUDDDDD
Yes

>Dude it's easy, just do this really specific magic ability exploit to kill the enemies while out of their line of sight in the correct doorframe
You googled it, and now you go in threads to say it's easy?

It is very poorly designed, yes.

Or not be a retard. That's a solution you don't even need to Google.

Very embarrassing thread OP.

I got warped there with nothing but a spear that bounced off all the miners and 5 casts of combustion per death. Still fought my way to the boss fight before realizing I went the wrong way and finding the exit.

Actually I ran in and got killed by the boss and respawned in the shack

I didn’t go back to that area until I was like level 50 or so. Besides the boss room being too small its pretty much impossible to figure out how to even get there normally unless you are hopping around on the rooftops and are trying to to go deeper. The vast majority of people are going to realize there is only one way out and it involves just going to the only entrance/exit in the cavern.

>dark souls has mimic chests
>if you open it without realizing it, it can eat and kill you
>"NO THATS UNFAIR BS"
ok
>ER has trap chests instead
>instead of killing you, they just send you to a dangerous area
>you're given the chance to fight back and escape instead of just being eaten and dying like the mimics
>"NOOOOOOOOO THATS UNFAIR TOO"
just admit youre a bitch who will always whine and complain no matter what

it's funny

>Time for a replay!
>20 minutes in and I have a +9 somber weapon, melting through caelid like it was hot butter
or
>FIVE HOURS IN AND ALL I HAVE IS A +15 NORMAL WEAPON SO I'M STUCK CLEARING MINES AND GETTING IMPALED BY MINING FAGGOTS
I'm past questioning if they ever playtest the game. I'm asking if they even play this shit.

Attached: 1648952655826.webm (1280x720, 636.42K)

I had no idea what the smoke did I just ran away and found Caelid early through the underground anyway

when its simply holding forward to walk out a doorway, yes please just learn to get good at doing that.

lmao faggot

yeah, it was fucking amazing. the whole sequence of you running for your life out of the dungeon, thinking you're safe, and seeing the hellish landscape was the first time an open world exploration made me feel something in years.

This is the game.

my 31 year old wife that barely plays video games got teleported here 40 minutes into the game or so

she painstakingly beat every enemy and looted the area before escaping

I beat this, got to Caelid extremely early, and immediately found an S scaling staff and magic armor. It was awesome. One of the highlights of the game for me, and I'm legitimately not trolling or joking. So satisfying.

I don't know why you bothered to say she's 31.

These guys are low level though

>not willingly standing in it just to see what happens
you must hate fun

How are you supposed to look around with homing projectile spamming enemies around every corner, retard? You literally only learn to run down through trial and error.

Yes.

I'm more annoyed about every fucking time I walk into a room, a god damn imp or soldier hiding in the corner stabs me, and they always come from the side I wasn't checking. Even worse is how hard it is to actually angle the camera to look around corners, essentially meaning you have to know they are there before hand otherwise they get a free hit on you.

>hug fia almost immediately at the start
>fight magrit as my first boss, pretty quickly decide it's not meant to be done that soon so I go around it and start the lucaria zone not realizing I hadn't explored a 5th of the previous map
>after it's clear I'm not where I should be (I keep finding smithing stones above 1 and 2 so I can"t upgrade shit), come back to magrit and just spend 2 hours learning his pattern to get rid of him. After beating him, decide to finally realize limgrave is much bigger than I initially thought.
>end up opening one of these chests and get transported to caelid
>decide to go up since it looks like I'm underground. After realizing there's no way i'll beat the boss with my +4 rapier, realize the way out is downwards

what did miyazaki mean by this ?

You can dodge the trap. It's just your shitty reflexes. The moment I saw smoke coming out I rolled and avoided it.
L2P filtered normie.

>he didn't know you can dodge the smoke traps

Attached: 89e9fd8426f1f5268eca91787b35d6a2.jpg (673x680, 87.25K)

fuck malenia, fuck radahn, fuck maliketh.
this cocksucker is the hardest boss in the game.

>b-but it's supposed to be high level bro!
the reward is the bell bearing to buy the lowest two levels of somber stones, yeah right. And regardless of level it's still a bullshit fight with undodgeable AoE attacks that take up 75% of the room

Attached: fallingstar beast.jpg (1280x720, 207.82K)

This. It genuinely came out of nowhere and made you realize the scale of the map when you saw how far off you were from everything you saw prior. Also going to the left to try to find a site of grace and being pounded with spells constantly with dogs chasing after me was fun.
That’s why you jump backwards when stepping into any side room in a dungeon.

that got pretty ridiculous at the haligtree area. i think the very first 3? corners have zombies waiting to run out and grab you. they're not even hidden either, just blatantly waiting for you to walk past

Attached: meow.jpg (300x300, 13.73K)

every single part of this seems like your fault

I did it for the +6 somber stone

Yeah, imps fucking suck. they took the most annoying enemy from the DaS3 DLC and spammed them everywhere in ER. And the annoying part about imps constantly hiding behind corners and shit to trick you, is that even if you know they're around the corner, you can't really do anything about them. It's not a situation where careful observation will allow you to diffuse the trap. It's really just "yeah, the imp in front is a decoy and there are two on each side waiting to lunge out at me, but there's nothing I can do about that so just gotta rush in anyway"

why not just hit the button that dodges? then they're exposed and you're safe.

This shit was absolute kino. Not a single mimic in the entire game, but instead chests that teleport you to assrape town.

filtered millions

Funny stuff is that if you have the Meteorite Staff plus the Rock Sling, this fight is extremely easy and you take no damage. For melee it was absolute hell before they nerfed it.

lol yeah that's pretty funny actually

they nerfed it? how so?

lookie here, dipshit. i'm saying it's lazy and done poorly. whoever got caught by these had his eyes shut

The fuck you talking about? I tried fighting at first and figured that this wasn't the right area yet so I looked for an exit. Is this your first Souls game faggot? Ridiculous

Posts made with this kind of picture uploaded are consistently fucking awful

T. a zooomer who got the game so he could try and play/kill his Streamer babysitter

Yes, it doesn't do the huge aoe gravity attack anymore in the second phase. It was basically a Full Grown Fallingstar Beast that you were fighting, now it's just the regular version.

I love seeing all the retarded Discordtrannies getting filtered by this piss easy trap

He's emphasizing that she's still a child. Women.

>be a fucking retard who needs Google to figure out how to run in a direction
>assume everyone else is just as stupid as you

Attached: 1548801193068.jpg (640x720, 154.94K)

there are literally like two-three directions total to go lmao, if you get stuck why would you not just try a different route?

That does sound pretty funny yeah

Didn't know that. I only fought it pre-nerf then when it would do the phase 2 mega-AoE that was literally undodgeable unless you got lucky and he was against a wall and you were on the opposite end of the room.
Overall there's a real issue with a lot of the "chalice dungeon" boss fights that reuse the same 2-3 room variations. They just take bosses and put them in these rooms without taking into account whether the room size is proper for the fight. Same deal with that absolutely trash fight against the Royal Revenant in a tiny little basement in Liurnia.

>run out to the left
>get raped by projectiles
>run out to the right
>survive
Wow so fucking hard and difficult to figure out

Oh don't mind me just on my way to the best stave and spell in the game :)

Frankly I wish there were more warp traps in the game.

try skill

>2 directions to go
>one has more monsters
>the other doesn't
>NOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU FIGURE THIS OUT WITH OUT A GUIDE

Attached: 1628663978463.jpg (280x280, 6.21K)

>get early access to another region
>find very strong items if you bother exploring just a little bit
>red sky hellish area gives you a hint of an environment very different from limgrave, building up anticipation
>memorable moment as evidenced by this shit thread made by a retard
but you might die a few times tho :(
bitch ass nigger

>get teleported by epic trap chest into assrape town
>try to fight, realize you deal 12 damage to enemies and they kill you in two hits
>hm......yes obviously the game must want me to clear this area
only negative IQ retards had trouble

>YOOOO BROOOO I STEPPED OUT OF THE CAVE AND THE SKY WAS REEEEED HOLY SHIIIIIIIT BROOOOOO OPEN WORLD EXPLORATION YOOOOOOO I FEEL EMOOOOOOTIONS
jesus shut the fuck up you reddit piece of shit

>NO YOU SHOULDNT ENJOY THE GAME PLEASE STOP ENJOYING IT PLEASE

Attached: 1629152635846.png (512x499, 262.67K)

forgot your soijak image

Same, I kept expecting more stuff like that, but it never really happened. Patches has a warp trap but it just takes you to mistwood, which you've probably already been around, and it's just part of the limgrave overworld so it's no big deal. And then there's the warp trap to the Divine Bridge in the capital, but the bonfire is literally right in front of you with no enemies in the way. It just serves as a "sneak peak"

This is what shitters and zoomers actually believe
>y-you must've just googled it!
I bet you had to use google to figure out opening the skyrim dragon claw doors lmao

>>YOOOO BROOOO I STEPPED OUT OF THE CAVE AND THE SKY WAS REEEEED HOLY SHIIIIIIIT BROOOOOO OPEN WORLD EXPLORATION YOOOOOOO I FEEL EMOOOOOOTIONS
>jesus shut the fuck up you reddit piece of shit

Attached: 1629618866354.png (800x600, 8.23K)

>thinks you need a guide to run out of a cave
Maybe you should stick to Ubisoft games.

>forgot your soijak image

Attached: 1632571586756.jpg (640x730, 111.96K)

I unironically witnessed a friend of mine snap and just start angrily spamming random combinations after he couldn't figure out that door "puzzle". It was one of the saddest experiences of my life.

>>forgot your soijak image

Attached: 1629618652872.png (974x998, 134.16K)

Attached: 1649438570377.png (559x616, 294.23K)

Sounds funny to me
:^)

Can fromdrones accept that their game has flaws?

Anyone else here actually possess critical thinking, problem solving skills, and spatial awareness? Hard to believe I know but I actually do have these things.

This thread and everyone here is gay.
Cringe as fuck kill yourselves.

>you getting filtered by a trap that's easily beatable is a "flaw"

>he avoided the smoke that sends you on adventures

Attached: PracticalGrippingCanine-size_restricted.gif (446x250, 1.14M)

Yeah but this isn't one of them

The teleporter chests were the best part of the game for the first 30 hours. Puttin you in an alien place and giving you a small taste of the full scope of the game was brilliant. When I got warped to caelid, I got morrowind vibes. I can’t think of a single other game that pulled off something that felt quite as unique.

Another dogged contender

jesus shut the fuck up you reddit piece of shit

Attached: 15691.png (230x219, 9.78K)

i dont know i think that is better than another fucking mimic chest.

Shut the fuck up Fromdrone those things don't even exist they're just fucking fake anime superpowers. you had to Google to get out of that dungeon in fact you had to Google to figure out everything in the game fuck you Fromdrone FUCK YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, they're fanatics and their god Miyahacki is incapable of making mistakes.

Yeah it was pretty funny lol

>sneaked down the hill
>saw the ladder
>touch grace

imagine living like this

Lol I had no idea I could zoom in and look at the claws until i googled wtf to do with the claws

Wait until you find out that I also approach games with patience and a mindset of self-improvement instead of getting mad and blaming the game anytime something goes wrong.

This is the fun part of Elden Ring though.

>patience and a mindset of self-improvement
Fuck your stupid isekai fantasy anime philosophies Fromdrone faggot the game is just FUCKING BULLSHIT AND IT'S BADLY DESIGNED FUCK YOU

Pranks like that are a good thing.

Sure, but it's got to be an actual flaw instead of you being mad at a video game.