The toughest question in video games. Bloody Tears or Vampire Killer?

The toughest question in video games. Bloody Tears or Vampire Killer?

Attached: castlevania.jpg (1207x1167, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0pKKixMbfc
youtube.com/watch?v=NJjoZccwV8s
youtube.com/watch?v=zpE3j66BpTA
youtube.com/watch?v=qtAG611Z73c
youtu.be/94pjsxP7CgI
youtu.be/e2oZtvjg5oA
youtube.com/watch?v=PzXtYhCoTpM
youtube.com/watch?v=I6mftPOyQX0
youtube.com/watch?v=x8-NIlObLtA
youtube.com/watch?v=y0FzfyVpfkE
youtube.com/watch?v=IYwS6481oQk
youtube.com/watch?v=ptgaCJSF7j8
youtube.com/watch?v=oFvZT7Ja5qY
youtube.com/watch?v=SQxs-WEFRJY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQl49GUclU
youtube.com/watch?v=AYGO6wl2Jyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bloody Based

Tower of Dolls

Vampire killer. Even since the NES I've loved this song and get stupid hype when I hear it. Smash Ultimate did it justice

youtu.be/E0pKKixMbfc

So it seems this question will remain unsolved yet again. Not a problem. Both are fucking fantastic.

Out of time.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJjoZccwV8s

>Not a problem. Both are fucking fantastic

This. Its like asking me if I prefer my gf giving me a blowjob or a rimjob. Why not both? Its all good.

Attached: 1634024360859.jpg (590x1024, 127.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zpE3j66BpTA

Awake.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtAG611Z73c

Vampire Killer, it's too iconic and from the better game to boot. The REAL Question:
Cross Your Heart or Bloodlines?

Marin if she real

Attached: 10ecadc5c5e611a6107484e4174bb304.jpg (850x1795, 313.46K)

sex

>and from the better game to boot.
Bloody tears has been in every castlevania since its debut in 2,which means it's also in the best CV games of all time 3, 4, Chronicles

Touch question, but I'd say Bloodlines gets the slight edge for me

I'll do you another one: Famicom or NES Bloody Tears?

youtu.be/94pjsxP7CgI

youtu.be/e2oZtvjg5oA

Attached: 1567987764034.jpg (2400x3399, 1.28M)

Did the Famicom one really sound that bad?

Bloody Tears, and its not even CLOSE.

Crucifix Held Close / Cross Your Heart / whatever the fuck else alternate name it has

Iron Blue Intention

Based Dissonancechad

For me, it's The Submerged City
youtube.com/watch?v=PzXtYhCoTpM

Wicked Child

Why has not a single rendition of Wicked Child kept the fucking hard ass drum buildup intact? Even Smash Bros. has a baby bitch drumline in comparison to a god damn NES track. I had faith that Sakurai and his team would do it justice, yet even they failed.

I heard this so many times from dieing so many times hearing it sometimes sounded condescending, but I loved it.

Doesn't help that they fused it with another song either.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6mftPOyQX0

for me, its praying hands

You beat me to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=x8-NIlObLtA

Attached: 1643396702588.gif (120x90, 1.25M)

Can't Wait Until Night/Heart of Fire, duh
youtube.com/watch?v=y0FzfyVpfkE

Nes and its not even close.

what the fuck, I thought Famicom games had that chip that's supposed to make the music sound way better

youtube.com/watch?v=IYwS6481oQk

Bloody Tears

youtube.com/watch?v=ptgaCJSF7j8

Bloody Tears. In general I think Castlevania has the strongest lineup of first level themes in history

>Vampire Killer
>Bloody Tears
>BeginnIng
>Simons Theme
>Battle of the Holy
>New Messiah
>Bloodlines
Etc etc. it’s staggering

I want to do a Castlevania run now. Not to stream, just to do. This and Sonic and other SEGA games I feel like may have been albums eventually made into games.

Poison Mind from Rondo

And

Anxiety from CVIII are absolute kino

Iirc it's because CV1 & 2 were on the Disk System in Japan, which had worse sound than the NES or base Famicom. Only actual Famicom carts had access to the extra channels from expansion chips like the Konami VRC6 chip they used in jp Castlevania 3.

Actually it's beginning from Castlevania 3. Please fix your post OP

Bloodlines.

Attached: 1647396535987.png (547x596, 266.7K)

I'm pretty sure a lot of Sonic 1 and 2's music was licensed by an actual popular band at the time, and everyone knows the story with 3

youtube.com/watch?v=oFvZT7Ja5qY

While I agree with 100%, a part of me wants to say Bloody Tears had a moment in Super Castlevania 4 when it proudly kicks in when you drag Dracula into his final stage to show that this was it, its the moment of truth and that is surprisingly hype for an SNES game.

Vampire Killer
Looks like my gf with smaller tits

hey what's your twitch?

You're remembering it wrong, it actually plays Simon's Theme from the first level for Drac's final phase. Which was still incredibly hype and its the first time I can think of where the game's "main" theme was used for the final boss.

It's basically a ghost town since I never have time to actually set stuff up and stream, so there's no point in giving it out. I literally go live maybe twice a year and only for about 45 minutes.

Successor of Fate
youtube.com/watch?v=SQxs-WEFRJY

Attached: 1619161195884.jpg (225x225, 13.53K)

ah shit you're right.

Attached: 1605665979655.jpg (600x747, 26.7K)

based

Attached: A2910F39-052D-4E58-9CC5-059FED8FBABC.jpg (404x433, 190.89K)

I want to make a classicvania but with running, momentum mechanics, and a moveset like Belmonts in Smash.

Off topic but why did it seem like games focused so much on how good the music/OST was in there games in the earlier eras? Not saying they don't care now since you have games with great OSTs, but it's like the music was a much more essential part of the game in earlier generations.

>new messiah
the remix in Rebirth was slaps
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQl49GUclU

Probably because there was less to work with graphics wise to set the mood, so music was a more integral part of the experience. I'm with you 100%. So many good OSTs on the SNES and Genesis. Thunder Force 4, the FF5, Megaman X, Sonic 3. What was even more impressive was how good they made the music on such short loops. The songs repeat after about 50 to 60 seconds, but the beats are catchy enough that you want to listen to them over and over again.

My man!

The PoR version is godlike
youtube.com/watch?v=AYGO6wl2Jyg

That sounds right. Because you didn't have as much to work with, what you did have was that much more important. I also blame video games for my love of music and, for me, if a game has bad, boring, or mediocre OST or sound work, that hurts it infinitely more than a bad story or even subpar visuals to me.

Bloody Tears

I can't choose but are really good. How is it possible that literally 90% of all castlevanias soundtrack is amazing? Even the pachinko machines have crazy good music. This fact is just insane. Its a travesty that we aren't going to get anything like it anymore.

What one should I focus on finishing? I started them all
>order of ecclesia
>curse of darkness
>circle of the moon
>aria of sorrow