Micky, you're too late

>Micky, you're too late

Attached: DfhIBb_WAAEz_OF.jpg (1024x1024, 171.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZIg4E2LWDI
youtu.be/TZ8qQbMpxr8?t=1165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'm already half Xehanort!

Attached: 1530147659753.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

user, you're too late
it's been over 4 years

sex

So this one I get it it's edgy and silly but I never understood what was so "cringe" in this one

It wasn't really cringe. It was just a random ass plot twist and where the series started going into crazy ass shit like time traveling and reincarnation.

>Implying I didn't make this post four years ago

I see, fair enough

Because being half Xehanort is a ridiculous sounding state to be in, and Sora's response of "that's nuts" just ups the silliness of what is supposed to be a serious scene

Needs correction

>ridiculous shit that no one can take seriously
Dictionary definition of cringe.

>literally pointless added nothing to the story and was just there for trailer bait to make people think aqua was evil

what's with the shit hair graphics in unreal engine? completely ruined Riku's glorious hair

I’ll play Bastion!

>where the series started going into crazy ass shit like time traveling
Another fucker that never played the games.
Time Travel started in god damn KH2.

Aqua is literally one of the hottest game characters of all the time

Too bad she's only ever been in shit games

Prove it.

>gets bonked in the head and immediately gets over it
lol

Attached: 1647564829912.jpg (640x796, 62.13K)

Fuck KH3

Attached: 1625999579406.jpg (1332x752, 430.59K)

he thinks anything that's ever come out of Xigbar's mouth was serious

>Micky, you're too early

Attached: 1645487085353.png (1920x1090, 1010.1K)

Say what you want about KH, but the OST is objectively godlike.

Timeless River.

That was pocket time traveling and they didn't need to have vessels in that time period for it to even work with the time traveling they set up a bit later after that scene. That whole info dump mixed with how Xehanort playing 5d chess was way too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZIg4E2LWDI

And? Its still the first instance of time travel in the series.
Not DDD.

What did Nomura mean by this?

Why did they waste her?

Attached: Aqua_Pout.jpg (1024x576, 93.7K)

is he only half xehanort because he only has 1 eye? BEcause that sounds fucking retarded

That's a real stretch, and you know it.

Fine you're right then until Nomura recons it into being something else entirely cause he can't stand even the slightest inconsistency like Mickey not having a shirt in KH1 and Lingering Will having a cape in KH2.

How is it a real stretch? Its literally time travel.

Its not inconsistent with the rest of the shit Merlin does.
Merlin literally can warp himself across worlds without a vessel or using a corridor.

It's a completely different world that happens to be Disney's past. There's nothing there that ties into the power of waking or Xehanort's time travel. You're reaching.

So you are saying that traveling into the past where they are told not to change the past isn't time travel? Sure schizo.

>beat up black and white Pete in the 'past'
>it does nothing to 'current' Pete
>it happens in the same damn battle
You're a fucking retard.

>Its not inconsistent
Yeah now it isn't after 0.2 and 2.5 Remix. Also it seems that all Disney magical being are extremely powerful and can do shit that the other characters can't like the Yen Sid in 3 and the Fairy Godmother in MoM

>There's nothing there that ties into the power of waking or Xehanort's time travel.
that doesn't matter, still is time travelling

Aqua reverse_rape straight_shota corruption

Attached: 1649980545958.jpg (566x800, 247.06K)

not even the hottest character in her own series

They were specifically told that anything they do would have consequences on the present.
Did you not fucking play KH2?

No they didn't. What do you think happened to Sora in KH3?

She had 10 years worth of ptsd. I donNt completely blame her for the way she was when she had little to no time to recover

based.

So you never played KH2. Gotcha.

I accept your concession.

NTA but merlin literally tells them not to fuck around

If Timeless River is the past, it would cause the damage done to past Pete to be done to current Pete. It doesn't, therefore Timeless River is not time travel, and you are a fucking retard. It's that fucking simple.

I accept your concession

based

Shit bait thread. Last (You).

>the damage done to past Pete to be done to current Pete
What damage? You smack him around. Its not like you cut off his arm.

yeah

Attached: 1649980934839.png (1000x1200, 1.67M)

youtu.be/TZ8qQbMpxr8?t=1165
ok nigger

they removed the cape in bbs due to hardware limitations

nigga that shit was like a 100 years ago, that shit already healed for current pete, you stupid retard, they literally save th eshiny ball in the past so it can stay in the present

>Uses pirate ship

To be fair this is another case of "Nomura talked about it in interviews but makes it really obvious in the next game"
back in the KH2/BBS days he already said something about the yellow eyes and pointy ears being due to the influence of Xehanort
He does that a lot, like explaining in interviews that Merlin's time travel is different and then vocalizing it through Y. Xehanort in 3

Nomura's autism will never be topped

Attached: 20220414_205521.png (2634x2536, 480.34K)

>pay close attention
>Sigurd has an X on his outfit
stop this man right now please stop the hoodie factory