You encounter a child who claims he's Sonic's BIGGEST FAN EVER

You encounter a child who claims he's Sonic's BIGGEST FAN EVER.

Do you push his shit in with your thirty years of legacy or let him continue on in his blissful ignorance?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 104.15K)

>exposing your power level and gigaautism to some random ass kid just because he said he liked sonic (presumably because of the movies)
i seriously hope you guys dont do this

Attached: 1649797175712.jpg (470x470, 69.91K)

Attached: 1649528255700m.jpg (1024x574, 62.17K)

Attached: 1645799881692.gif (288x280, 725.24K)

He has NEVER HEARD of Segasonic Bros. and knows that it is the origin of the Blue Sphere music.

Bitch, YOU didn't know that until like two years ago...

But I NEED to teach this little shit about all the details about Sonic and what it means to be a true fan.

I bet the little fucker doesn't know that Sonic CD is based on Green Hills from Sonic 2 Master System or that City Escape uses the same first few notes from Endless Mine from Sonic 3 multiplayer stages.

I have a genuine conversation with him. Once of three things happens.
>he's a hyper autist, and we both get to enjoy talking about sonic
>he's a normie kid, and you get to blow his mind with thirty years of legacy knowledge
Either way he's going to have a good time. Kids love talking about the things they like, and they love it when the adults engage with them; it makes them feel like big kids.

I was genuinely impressed by what a few kids at the showing of Sonic 2 were able to get reference-wise.

Pic context?

kids generally speaking just want to share their excitement with other people. If they're a huge sonic fan, just talk about it with him like any person excited about an interest of theirs.

Lurk moar.

So you don't know, got it.

I do, but I'm against spoon feeding fags like you.

Whatever, retard.
Kek, so that man in the pic is Penders.

Attached: 1649661764297.png (471x1024, 481.14K)

No, it's Chris Chan, retard.

Sammy seems to have done fine. Chris is on literal suicide watch in the insane asylum.

Attached: Ee8Y8bZXsAs7ydc.jpg (827x1340, 206.26K)

Chris Chan doesn't have a mustache and wear glasses

You let the kid be a kid and conceal your unparalleled knowledge.
You be happy knowing that Sonic has been introduced to a new generation.

sammy was just a kid who got way too much attention and was probably a little bit in on the joke by the end and continued to play it up because frankly, it's fun and exciting being the center of attention like that.

>Child thinks he's the biggest sonic fan in the world
>Doesn't even know the beverage that CWC drank mixed with his own cum
Sorry kid you're twenty years too early to compete

>I had enough tickets to get a Shadow plush
I guess he's SammyClassicShadowFan now.

He wasn't a kid, he was 15 or 16 years old I think.

>gf has Cowboy Bebop shirt
Nice.

sonic lore exists only in your own imagination
I never learned any of it, and you can't stop me

I'm surprised Cybershell has yet to retweet that.

I’m glad he’s doing well :)

yeah and most people were still cringe as fuck at 15-16 god knows I try to forget my dumbass 16 year old mannerisms.

I mean, they do have gigaautism, so I would not doubt it.

It's amazing that Mario is kept alive almost exclusively by the people who grew up with him on the 80s/90s. While Sonic brings new generations in time and time again.

I use my superior knowledge of Sonic to seduce him

I will be mad if Shadow's white chest fur doesn't look pettable in Sonic 3.

I rape him to death.

Attached: case of the vapors.gif (650x450, 380.2K)

I'm lucky I never met someone like you as a kid.

>thinks 15/16 isn't a kid anymore
spotted the kid

No, it's called adolescence. You'd know this if you didn't grow up to me a mentally underdeveloped manchild. Grow up.

You don't magically turn into a super mature person at 15. You are closer to being a literal child than to being an adult. People who I graduated were dumb as fuck and cringe at 17 and 8, there is no magic maturity number.

I want to beat the shit out of Ken Penders. I'm not even a Sonicfag he just seems like he deserves it

I show them Chris Chan Ken Penders and sonic and the secret rings to set them on the right path I am thankful I grew out of sonic fast

adolescents might resemble physical maturity by the time they're 17, but mentally they still have a lot of development to do. The frontal cortex isn't fully developed until the mid 20's, even with a proper upbringing and background of experiences the core decision-making parts of your brain aren't the same between the age of 16 and 26.
it's not growing up being a manchild, it's physiology.

That’s cool glad he’s doing well

>I can't get a gf
>This guy can

He's like Tim Langdell.

I still remember when you fags were trying so hard to hype him up as the next cwc, thankfully he was still too young to even get near the pedigree of autism in that guy.

He was never really that bad. He probably just had ADHD. I was a very similar level of cringe to him when I was younger, the only difference was that YouTube didn't exist so I couldn't put it online for chuds to laugh at.

>I still remember when you fags were trying so hard to hype him up as the next cwc
More like kiwifarms but posting here and posting there isn't mutually exclusive.

Turns out if you spend all your time on Yea Forums calling people and autistic over video games it isn't as effective for your social life as going out and doing stuff like getting an education like Sammy did.

yeah, I get that he was a cringey kid but people tried way too hard to point at a kid with, at worst adhd or some developmental issues and turn him into cwc.

Reminder that he voted for Trump and regretted it

a lot of people voted for trump because Hillary was representative of the absolute worst aspect of the American political establishment.
His policymaking during the first half of his term was pretty benign, even from a liberal agenda perspective.

That’s because of nintendo’s autism, sega’s a lot more chill about sonic which is why it’s easier for kids to get into it since there’s several tv shows, comics, and his games are available in several platforms, besides, he has an actual personality and the media he’s in isn’t afraid to have actual stories and get weird, while nintendo is obsessed with making mario as bland and inoffensive as possible which makes him less appealing to many.

I be the cool dude that gives him a bunch of ROMs, hacks, emulators, and fan games.

I would do a Donald Duck impression.

His mom probably voted for him so he did too

Everyone wants a new lolcow to project all their autism and insecurities onto. The current one is that smiley face minecraft youtuber, but the way it's going people will probably support him to make reddit seethe

Nobody on this board should be talking to children

Idk nig gas was a lot cheaper when he was in and a frozen pizza didn’t cost 10$

Would you drink his orange soda filled with electrolytes?

The Sonic movies turning out so well could only happen with Sonic because of its abundantly autistic fanbase. It's the first series of video game movies that turned out to be a massive success, and chances are it will be the only one.

Based Smormu
RIP lil nigga