Sony is finished

>PS5 outsold by XBSX
>Horizon outsold by a wrestling game
OH NO NO NO NO NO SONYSISTERS???

Attached: Screenshot_20220415-004831.jpg (1440x2079, 403.34K)

What was Sony thinking asking 80 euros for Horizon and GT7 in Europe? Who the fuck wants to pay that much for 15 hours of content

There are no PS5s in stores lol

Putin and his enabler Drumpf and their genocide in ukraine hit the supply chain too hard to make enough PS5s to meet demand, otherwise Sony would be killing those baby bullshit consoles

>PlayStation 5 sales to consumers were around 1.7 times greater than Xbox Series X/S sales as of the end of 2021, according to data from analytics firm Ampere Analysis. Earlier this month, Sony said it had shipped 17.3 million PS5 consoles to retailers by the end of December 2021
>number of XBSX sold as of 2022: 12mil
what are you on about schizo?

They wanted 40 year old white women from commifornia to be their audience instead of the millions upon millions of customers they had.

They made their bed now need to lie in it.

Lmao this must really hurt that snoy shill benji

>lost 13 Sentinels
>losing Bugsnax
>losing JoJo's All-Star Battle

Sony making a mad dash for the coveted "Negative No. of Games"

Attached: Hiiiii.gif (320x320, 774.22K)

Seethe. Sony is losing

The six million gassed ukrainians are crying out for PS5s

It has. Look at this idiot for instance.

not even a sony fanboy, those are simple facts

where am i wrong?

so now sony lost all those customer lmao.

Xbox has been destroying Sony since March

Kirby at #5 is kind of middling. Yeah I know it came out with five days left in the month but most of the big numbers happen in the first week anyway.

Music to my ears

i regret buying hfw digitally so hard

Weren't the sony fans on Twitter saying Elden Ring would be huge for PS?

OH SHIT, it's coming to PC!

Attached: JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-All-Star-Battle-R-Announcement.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

oh no its over. how could this ever happen? It's a nightmare! drama queens.

>4. GTAV

Attached: 1649041801364.jpg (648x484, 53.28K)

Retards need to stop giving Rockstar money.

thank sony and fauci for letting us have a better chance of buying a ps4 pro!

Kirbybros and Elden Chads can't stop winning

Attached: 1649865949907.png (592x735, 117.73K)

>europe

lol
lmao

Switch still sellling well 5 years in, Switch Pro&Switch 2 tranny rumor obsessed trannies still coping with Twitter and YouTuber alleged leakers. Nice.

AC still selling, maybe no crunch is good?

How is GTA so popular? Is it just a never ending stream of 16-23 year old men who buy it as they come of age?

>How is GTA so popular
It's the most popular game in the past decade. Where have you been?

GTA online e-celebs

I've been playing games since 1994, I've just never gotten the hype for GTA but I respect it as a series.
What bewilders me is how a game that is now 9 years old continues to be a top seller. Who is buying it? I can only imagine it's what I posted earlier.

game just exploded again because twitch streamers and their zoomer fanbase started doing role playing servers on it, and the game is still way ahead of it's time and better than trash like Horizon or Asscreed

Physical only. Nintendo doesn't share digital numbers unlike the rest of the games on the list.

This checks out, I forget that people will just rally behind whatever random streamer they like and copy them because that's their entire personality.

Kirby is also an exclusive compared to multiplat like every other game besides PLA. It's already at a handicap.

Everyone.

Attached: 1642192955202.png (815x227, 29.83K)

Why is Horizon selling so mediocrely compared to the first? Alloy was an unlikable ugly bitch in the first game already so it's not that.

Attached: 1499579407221.png (561x431, 53.13K)

Why do all the shitpost threads always use European numbers?

Sequels only ever sell more than the first game if people actually liked the first game.

It's the same reason as soon as the US falls asleep the number of off topic and dogshit coomer threads take over the entire board. Don't point this out though or else they'll tell you that 3am is optimal mutt hours.

By sheer virtue of the fact that Microsoft is making more consoles and not because demand is higher the PS5 is still sold out while the Series X/S languishes on sales despite increased supply

Famitsu top 30 in 2 hours to witness some real coping

Several reasons, the first game was better for once they also decided to not delay the game for a month or two and paid the absolute price by getting overshadowed by elden ring

inb4 they shouldn't have to delay their game, yeah but the game was full of bugs regardless so they could've had a proper reason for it

You wish you had a PS5

To play what exactly?

That's Sony's problem to deal with.

100$ first party games with pronouns and about 12-13 hours worth of content (half if you skip cutscenes and dont ask 100 lines of questions after every one)

Attached: cringe.png (1253x327, 407.75K)

What happened to western game devs?

I have a PS5 and I'm glad Sony is failing this hard, woke pieces of shit

>I have a PS5 and I'm glad Sony is failing this hard, woke pieces of shit

Attached: I will never get over how frequently Americans tell me they’re too scared to visit Australia because of the animals, meanwhile my Australian family is hesitant to visit the US because of the shootings.jpg (597x288, 52.11K)

Murrica

Highly considering a Series X. It's cheaper than upgrading my GPU and I get BC games in 4k. How is this a bad thing? PS5 exclusives don't interest me and I can emulate Switch better graphically on my toaster.

Attached: 1646042420432.jpg (1425x1405, 281.79K)

I mean, feral niggers are pretty scary but so are cassowaries

>retyped the entire tweet for the filename
I don't think I've ever seen this before.

Based fuck SNOY

I got a Series X since the GPU market has been absolutely fucked the past two years and I like it a lot. Game Pass has saved me a ton of money
>hurr durr you'll own nothing and be happy
I don't give a fuck about replaying most games and GP is perfect for one and done titles.

I keep wondering why GTA VI isn't out but now I realize it's because GTAV still prints money.
Is it worth playing in it's current state I remember quitting it back in like 2017 because it was just a massive grindfest.

>number of XBSX sold as of 2022: 12mil
They haveno numbers on XSX for 2022 stop lying on the internet.

this game came out when part 8 had just started, I know there's no chance of it happening but it would be really cool if they updated the game to add all the characters that didn't exist at the time

you can't state facts that go against the Yea Forums narrative

esg money. look into it, it explains everything.

The game is fucking shitty and Jojo's is for fags. At least play the Capcom one on Fightcade if you want to play something good.