ITT: We predict plot elements of Kingdom Hearts 4

Kairi comes out as non-binary

Attached: simple and clean.png (953x791, 611.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=md8nInMGhFY
youtu.be/5YKBgBMynbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'd non-binary her asshole iffin ya catch my drift

Attached: 1649368375215.png (2000x1962, 2.2M)

>woman cuts her hair short
>still wears a pound of makeup
>"i'm non binary!"
what went wrong?

She wanted attention

Alright, why is everyone who has ties to America like this?

Because it's the "in" thing. If the "in" thing was to really really hate niggers, everyone would be doing it. It isn't about how they feel or think, it's about following the crowd and being "with it" for the thing that's "in". If the "in" thing was to push old people down in the street they would all be doing it. Same reasons there's so many tranoids and the like, 99% of the probably don't give a fuck about trannyism, trans problems, fully transitioning, etc, it's just the thing that's "in" at the moment, so they all crowd around it.

what does non-binary means? I'm being serious. I don't understand. I understand if a guy cut of his penis and pretends to be a girl after drinking hormones. I thought thats what non-binary is. But she is just a female.

Attached: 1649614749363.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

She makes good music. Its probably a PR stunt

Wish she was my sugar mom.

>pol thread
>cirnoavatar fag
Like fine pottery

Yep. A divorce will do that to a nip female.

Attached: 1645220552052.png (947x749, 935.91K)

don't give a shit would still fuck utada

Nothing. You can just ignore the term.

well binary means two, so I guess being binary would be being the two genders, whereas if you're non-binary you're just one gender, so a cis woman for example would be non-binary. Checks out

Attached: 1645216301028.jpg (3066x1612, 982.67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=md8nInMGhFY

OP here. Please stick to discussing Kingdom Hearts.

Is the reason I was never like this because I have aspergers?

It's the only way to fit in with the woketards without cutting your dick/tits off, instead of pretending you're the opposite sex just claim yourself as an ally of the sexual diversity meme by calling yourself "non-binary", how fucking convenient.

Ah, yes.
Trendsexuals.

Reminds me of that "die cis scum" bitch who now looks like a trad girl.

Attached: cat drag.gif (640x640, 3.59M)

Shut the fuck up. This is a hikari utada thread

youtu.be/5YKBgBMynbI

big kara-boga dick energy

Attached: 1ec.png (501x673, 57.6K)

Nomura wishes he could just remove Disney from the picture and make his shitty versus 13 game. Anything Disney feels forced, and is only in the game because they have the power. Notice how he removed FF entirely so the game could "stand on its own". Pathetic, just like anyone who still supports this shite after KH3.

It means they view gender as a spectrum and don't feel they 100% conform to the standard of male or female. Pleanty of NB people leans heavy in one way or the other and is not synonymous with androgynous or trans.

"comes out as" doesn't mean as much as it did in the past now, does it?

Don't tell me that the game is going to be woke.

>Turk
Ew.

Probably, same for me. I count myself as lucky.

If she's non-binary then she should step away from video game development since video games can only be coded in binary.

Attached: FMXFjYrVEAcPy4I.jpg (1080x750, 93.51K)

Doesn't she have a son?

it's XE and yes xe does

that's certainly the strangest thing I've read today

Attached: 1623284569611.gif (634x640, 3.46M)

You can just tell a cunt from their face now. LOOK at that cunt face.

The easiest way to not assign gender to people from Ukraine is to simply not address people from Ukraine. Or Russia, or any other third world shithole for that matter. Their problems aren't mine.

>literally changed to non-binary because she was seething at journos reminding her of her failed marriages by asking what/how to address her, hence the cheeky "Mys. Utada", when she literally can just say, "call me miss!" to those journos
Why does anyone or anything related to america, will always go full retard.

But it can't be xe because it can't be xis without obviously being his

Don't casually post my wife like that

Attached: 1649368197913.png (642x563, 342.73K)

She married a random Italian gaijin she met at a bar one night and he was literally living off her money for a long while until she broke up with him.

based italio bro

>Italian
Is this different from the turkish guy she married?

poor nomura, he will never marry utada as long as he remains japanese

Wasn't this just clickbait because she didn't care if people called her Ms. vs. Mrs. after she got married?

it's gonna be woke as fuck

Lisa Simpson gets a Keyblade for no reason and ends up helping Sora fight Master of Masters or whoever the fuck.

Non-binary, genderfluid and agender are just one of many terms which are meaningless labels. Identities that people latch onto as they can't cope with the fact that they are not unique or special as they been told they are. An act of social defiicance. It is also an easy way to get attention and recognition. If you look back throughout history, there have been a variety of trends similar to this. Just a few examples include being punk, being a goth/emo, being a metalhead. Sooner or later these social trends will die out as they become commodified and abused by everyone.

>Simpsons world written by current show writers.
Of course it's going to be.

it's an attention seeking mental illness

You would think it has something to do with intersex people, but it doesn't

Donald one shots Kylo Ren and Palpatine at the same time

She gets a pass for writing simple and clean

Wait, does that mean she can't ride trains?

Attached: 1564436301101.jpg (285x322, 45.68K)

Hey I'm stupid can someone explain this joke to me

Sounds like he's dodging a bullet

it means "hmmmmm today i'm feeling a bit manly, i should wear a flannel"

I mean... it's a coping mechanism.
Instead of admitting that her judgement in men is shit after marrying a dilf when she was 20 and getting used and then thrown like a cumrag by him, then marrying a jobless younger italian ex-bartender who was a stay at home husband eating up her fortune then cheating on her, she simply decides that men are shit and that she is non-binary now.
She is a dumb bitch.

This. It's why all women have iphones.
They don't care what the thing actually does, they only care about having what everyone else has.
Women are the ultimate sheep.

Just some coping mechanism for retards

you've been spoonfed, newfag

Attached: AmXKQh8.png (599x301, 37.28K)

>be 20
>"older men are mature and not dumb like men my age, i bet he will make me happy"
>gets used and wastes the best years of her life
>"fuck older men, now that i am old i will find a younger foreign man and train him like a puppy, none of those beta Jap dickheads"
>gets used and wastes half of her fortune
>"Utada Hikaru de gozaimasu, they/them yoroshiku onegaishimasu!"

>co-written KH4 in yout path

Attached: images (29).jpg (300x300, 24.93K)

the worst fujoshit writer in square enix history?

kingdom hearts is a dead franchise only supported by fucking old farts that cant let go this nosense story.

I've been here for 13 years but thanks

It means whatever they want it to mean whenever they want to mean it.

Nobody is boning her