You DID use the toy hammer to easily farm rare stones, right user?

you DID use the toy hammer to easily farm rare stones, right user?

Attached: toy hammer.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

why are you playing a children's game?

because kirby is cute and he makes me happy :)

Attached: time.jpg (1280x720, 280.51K)

Why are you on a newfag board

Farming Rare Stones for what exactly? If you did all the Treasure Roads, proper completion of Waddle Dee's and the main game Delivery Codes, you should have enough for everything and at least 1 + upgrade, which should be reserved for your favorite weapon.

I just hacked your camera and took this picture of you user.

Attached: chadposting.png (680x626, 152.6K)

Cuz keeby

Attached: 1644451536626.gif (500x275, 1.97M)

All games are for children.

to upgrade abilities faster, but I admit that I pretty much beat the entire game, clipping through the maps using the toy hammer glitch is pretty fun

Post your favorite copy ability variant

Attached: Caveman.jpg (220x207, 4.95K)

Why are Jap games so bad brothers?

I have a 100% save file so I don't have a reason to play more.
Also, farming stones is a waste of time. You get enough from exhausting the game's content.

Japs literally don't push themselves

>toy hammer glitch
You can do it with every hammer except for wild

What's so good about the Toy Hammer that it yields such low times? Do people just clip out of the map and have that count as a win?

>Toy hammer
You didn't beat the game.

Attached: Frog.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

How do I do the toy hammer glitch u guis??????????

>spam float until kirby gets tired and starts to fall
>press b to do the mid air hammer spin
>when the hammer hits the ground spam a
>???
>profit

Is Noble Ranger* stronger than Space Ranger*?

Ok tnxs

The spikeball one. Fun as fuck to just roll around and fling niggas

I can't stand the shitty fucking midi guitar samples in this OST.
Nintendo can easily afford to hire a studio guitarist why did they ruin their soundtrack like this?

>cheating in a kirby game

Attached: 1630524599178.jpg (550x535, 46.88K)

whats wrong with them?

I used it to mess around. Even the glitches are fun in this game

Attached: Morpho.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

they're clearly fake sequenced guitars with no personality. other instruments can be sampled with little work but guitar is the one instrument you can't fake easily because it just sounds grating on the ears and lacks power.

You absolutely need to simulate the vibrato, pressure and fingers sliding around on the fretboard other wise it sounds so fake and synthetic it's no different to crappy midi tunes and FL Slayer.

Have about 50 of them. Is that enough to fully upgrade every final form of each ability that isn't Space Ranger, Masked Hammer, or Morpho Sword?

I simulated the vibrato on yo mumma last night

I get what you mean. I think real guitars would definitely sound better but what we got is passable. Nintendo games rely on that fake sound to get more unique soundtracks also. Recycling the same old midi instruments for tons of games gives the ost a certain kind of identity.

I love Gigant Sword, MK Sword, & Crystal Needle. Pretty impressive since Sword was always mid-tier in my book and I never liked Needle before. I still need to get the Stones to buy the two post-game Blueprints so I'm doing a sweep for all the Treasure Roads I haven't done.

>farm
>rare stones
Thanks for ruining the rare stone economy TROGLODYTE

So how does glitching into the arena mean you get free stones
Or do you mean that Toy+ is the fastest to clear Mtea cup

if it makes you feel better, its clearly the game got updated recently and took down that glitch. for the life of me i cant pull that shit on op.

How?
Why would you farm rare stones? So far they've been plentiful.
Tho I just unlocked Ice World so I don't know if that changes.

feel?

nintendos quality just keeps on reaching new heights

I want to slaughter Kirby like a pig.

>How?
Toy Hammer's jump attack gives you insane height if you do it right after running out of extra jumps. Entering the Arena without picking a Cup this way allows you to do a single fight and then win, giving you a Rare Stone very quickly.
>Why?
There's more uses for them in the post-game and you'll need more than clearing all the base game content to max it out.

the rare stones you get throughout the story mode (+the 2 freebies) should be enough to unlock all the ability evolves.

whatever stones you may have left, will be needed to power-up the abilities. but in reallistic terms, its only worhty to power-up your faves since powering up your abilities is not needed to 100% the game.

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1648954779520.jpg (2048x1354, 387.54K)

>You can't fake guitar
It's literally the easiest thing to fake behind a piano

>Post your favorite copy ability variant
Needle was always my favorite ability as a kid because I thought it looked cool and it felt badass becoming invincible with spikes.
What this game did to Needle... goddamn, it practically put a tear in my eye. It's just fucking beautiful. I know I'm biased, but this is probably the most fun ability in all of Kirby history. Just rolling around, giving zero fucks while stabbing and tossing enemies and stars all over... it's do fucking good.

Attached: KatFL_Crystal_Needle_Kirby_artwork[1].png (510x535, 44.54K)

>glitch into arena
>presented with a single fight (two of those mid-bosses)
>kill each with 1 hit
>rare stone in seconds

Crystal Needle? More like CLUNKY Needle.
Take the Clutter pill.

Attached: 1645178739107.png (250x267, 71.14K)

>do it right after running out of extra jumps
>extra jumps
???
What does this mean? Kirby only gets one jump.

What's the best way to grind star coins? Spamming the gacha to get all the figs is the last thing I have to do for 100%.

Homing Bomb
I know. I KNOW it's worse than chain bomb, but every so often my brain stops being smooth for 2 seconds and I set up a 6-chain that runs directly to where a boss is teleporting and it makes it worth the other 95% of the time where the bombs casually roll out of the arena.

I had the exact opposite opinion of Needle as you before FL but I fucking love Crystal Needle. Feels so good to control too, sometimes it makes up for the lack of Wheel honestly, with Car Mouth covering the rest.

You're rewarded for knowing level layouts and boss patterns really well for it, the balancing of it for 3D space was exceptional. Cutter as well, fighting bosses in ways that allow for them to be between you and your charged blade before letting rip while finding your moment to Final Cutter is SO satisfying, beat Morpho with Saw Blade Cutter and it was great but honestly I think Chakram might've had an easier time.

The puffs you get in midair I mean. In this game they have diminishing returns until you just start sinking, and if you do the held jump attack with Toy Hammer after that you get a huge boost for some reason.

Redpill me on Clutter, fellow Needlebro.

I want that Kirby bag from My Nintendo, but the paid shipping is so shit.

>Crystal has delays between attacks
>Crystal gives you epilepsy with constant flashes
>Clutter has none
>Crystal you need to aim your crystal shards
>Clutter you can just spam b
Assuming both are maxed out (Clutter just takes two more stars than Crystal to max out) I haven't fully tested out but it feels like Clutter>=Crystal in terms of damage
Clutter overall just feels a lot smoother to play.

Is there a tier list for powers in this?
Space Ranger must be at the top, the fully charged shot plus perfect dodge attacks were what I used to beat Ultimate Cup Z

Toy Hammer & Morpho Sword seem the best for fast and somewhat easy clear times, but Space Ranger is just as good if you're willing to take more time. I have to imagine Wild Hammer is near the bottom, that shit is SO slow when Toy Hammer does nearly the same damage. Gigant Sword is the good kind of slow and very fun to use even if MK & Morpho outpace it.

I know people do No Ability runs of things but have people tried running Ultimate Cup Z with un-evolved Abilities yet? I feel like the base Hammer & Ranger should have a solid time.

This game reminds me of how it felt to play Crystal Shards as a child. Mesmerized by the background elements and exploration and having fun playing around with the powers. Just a nice game after a long day.

Buzzsaw
Shit carried me through a lot of the final bosses.

Is there even a chance that he'll return?

Attached: benevolent_creature.gif (415x498, 1.13M)

>You didn't beat the game.

his storyline ended dude.
both canonically and in the arena-verse

Attached: 1333350741101.gif (500x500, 210.61K)

He cute

me on the left

>and here we are!

Attached: 1626893658248.png (750x593, 389.99K)

Nevermind, found it out. It's fishing. Got 100% now. Great game.