Choose wisely

Choose wisely

Attached: FGOSSR.png (776x800, 359.61K)

I choose jaded meme man

Attached: file.png (1690x2048, 2.93M)

MORDRED

Attached: __mordred_mordred_and_mordred_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_kiritzugu__87a5b0e09c0fdac95d7735b5a93544a8.jpg (1550x2312, 491.83K)

My king

Attached: 4eda48d9693f404ac338d38ee228e608.png (742x999, 1.02M)

obviously

Attached: 5d6f6159da1e19f39d0e729d9f464db3.jpg (702x1000, 146.19K)

autism nurse

Attached: __florence_nightingale_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_muunyan_yumenekoya__92d595aacd36b24d03742816d5d7b891.jpg (595x842, 329.88K)

Sisters!

Attached: jeannes 4c 4xa.png (1938x1938, 3.94M)

If I already have Waver, who should I pick

Which class are you missing?
Does said class need a new AOE/ST/Support NP?
Who do you already have?

Seiba gets huge buffs pretty soon.

Tamamo or Artoria, Maybe Jeanne

These are the only 5*'s I have
Haven't played the game in like 3 years or so
I was thinking either Karna or Tamamo

Attached: 1643758086855.jpg (3040x1440, 606K)

>Karna
>Tamamo
Those sound pretty good, although it feels like you could use an offensive Caster too so Sanzo could be a potential pick.
Tamamo is an arts support so I only see Holmes and Shiki to really benefit from that pick.

If only I could choose a limited servant...

Tamamo
Drake
Sanzang, Anastasia or Scheherazade
Karna or Enkidu
I would pick those if you want an offensive SSR or someone for farming (specially Drake).

Almost there bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-163159_FateGO.jpg (2280x1080, 1.27M)

HORSECOCK

Thank you for the suggestions
I'm torn between Karna, Tama and Sanzo now, so I'll need to really think about it

Who did you plan on rolling in the future, if you paid attention to that sort of thing?

Alright, let's simplify this. From a purely meta perspective, these Servants are the most valuable:

>Saber: Saber (Supreme Ungabunga Buster Gorilla)
>Archer: None.
>Lancer: Enkidu (Challenge Quests)
>Rider: Drake but not until Koyanskaya releases. Otherwise Achilles (AoE Quick) or Ozymandias (ST Buster/support)
>Caster: Waver (support). The most valuable Servant on this list.
>Assassin: Jack (ST Quick)
>Berserker: Vlad, but only if you already have a copy so you can NP2. He gets a massive NP buff next year, but until then his damage is pretty shit at NP1.
>Ruler: Jeanne, the second-most valuable Servant on this list.
>Mooncancer: Only get Jinako if you really like Jinako. Meta-wise she's pretty shit.

The true winners are the ones who roll for waifus. If you're a true winner, disregard the above.

vlad is a whole different monster when castoria comes out

I think Tamamo mostly because 100% sure no one is gonna have her on their supports once Castoria arrives and she will still be handy in some fights.

I haven't, I pretty much just opened the game again today when I heard about the Ticket from a friend
Why do you ask?

Oh, does Castoria pretty much replace Tamo?

What about Artemis, wouldn't she fit with Castoria or is her toolkit too antiquated?

Attached: FGO_Orion.png (1684x2048, 2.73M)

I mean if you had an interest in the summer event rerun from last year and the new summer event this year, you could probably just go pick some other class
Pretty much.

Still only really good for murdering male sabers

The free servant is only temporary until you level it's first ascension and get it to bond 5. So don't forget to do that or you'll lose it after a certain point.

The only things Tamamo has over Castoria is healing and skill cooldown, Castoria allows so much for Arts servants she's still relevant even with Koyanskaya reviving Buster.

No. Vlad is only good at NP2 currently because his NP has a really low modifier. Prior to his first NP buff, his NP at level 1 has a 600% modifier, which is absurdly bad for a single-target NP. The first NP upgrade gives him a 900% modifier, but that's still way worse than the typical 1200% modifier that literally every other single-target Arts NP has. His second NP upgrade which releases in NA next year finally makes his NP on the same level as everyone else's.

Damage-wise, right now, you'd be better off using any other single-target Arts Servant because pretty much all of them will do more damage than he does. His base attack is also fairly mediocre. Against a Lancer enemy, Summer Hokusai is way better than him.

It's not just his NP's modifier either. Berserkers inherently only do 150% damage against enemies that are weak to them, which is a lot smaller than the 200% modifier that all the standard classes get. Also, Vlad has Madness Enhancement EX which gives him a 12% buff to all Buster attacks, but, again, he uses an Arts NP so he receives none of its benefits. While Berserkers do have an innate 1.1x damage multiplier, that doesn't make up for Vlad's current deficiencies.

I'm picking Seibah cause she's the only FSN servant I'm missing

Attached: 1648956248076.jpg (1920x1080, 410.53K)

no castoria is all about looping

Is OG jeanne really second only to waver? Is this just cause castoria is around the corner?

No, she's just the best at stalling and inherently tanky because she's a ruler

your formalcraft bro

I like how Merlin scares him so much that he spends all of his time making sure Merlin can't perceive him.

Any Arts Servant can use Formalcraft, that doesn't make Vlad good.

vlad is literally second to galatea and not by much either

Is formal craft even any good on it's own merit? Call me an Arts retard, but the game has been pumping out 50% battery CE's for a long time.

I don't even know who they are or what the do

Lame line-up
It's a shitty "game" anyway.

Attached: fdhfgh.png (776x800, 358.82K)

First 5-star ticket: Non-limited non-locked Servants only
Second 5-star ticket: Non-limited Servants only

Will there be a third with new rules?

If they actually decided to upgrade the ticket again, then I can imagine that if there IS a third ticket, it'll have all of the above as well as all limited Servants from Part 1 (but not Part 1.5 or 2).

Maybe? I dunno if they would go for a free limited 5*, maaaybe a limited 4*.

Tama

They haven't given out a 4-star ticket in two years.

nigger on the second row
need a new buck to break

That will never happen

That's a poo in loo not a nigger

Is the ticket out?
I don't see it

Why would you pick anything but jannu?

Attached: 870db56b-ba28-4563-9cf0-bd7b050a91d4.jpg (2100x3000, 1.22M)

I'm thinking Mo. Also I almost beat Olympus and holy fuck it sucked, Atlantis was way better

Attached: 1643576509053.jpg (1654x2341, 1.23M)

midnight

>Still only really good for murdering male sabers

and Euryale is better suited for that

I choose Europa.

got all the meta suports as of now so, OG Seiba. I needed a good AoE saber anyways.

Karna is pure trash. If you want a good lancer then go with Enkidu. He shits on everything that is divine or a threat to humanity.
Tamamo for support
sanzang if you want the best single target offensive caster in the game.

how about kill yourself

Attached: 1592870431016.png (197x101, 15.16K)

Pretty much and medb outperforms both.
Seriously, medb became so much important when you realize the game keeps having trash male servants as enemies.

you have enough embers to get them to lv90 10/10/10 all fous asap, right?

SIR DO NOT REDEEM MORDRED