New World Judaismus Order: coronavirus simply doesn't exist now that they are back to attack Russia because they don't...

New World Judaismus Order: coronavirus simply doesn't exist now that they are back to attack Russia because they don't allow anal sex education for children

Attached: FN0JSRbWUAE2UhW.jpg (1024x1024, 200.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/6/2090446/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Powerful, brave, stunning...

Not video games, imagine caring what other people do to to their bodies.

Why do they look like the aunts from James and the Giant Peach?

Feels bad being a Pennsylvanian. Faggots ruin everything.

Why is it always whites?

The average nu-Yea Forums user is utterly obsessed with transgenderism
Its all they think about
It keeps them up at night
Every time they play a video game they have to first research it to figure out if a single developer who worked on it was trans
They no longer have enjoyment or happiness in life or interests, it's all turned to trans shit

Why would you save this and what does this have to do with video games?

I'm not even sure they are human. They are like that alien in Men in Black.

video games?

Attached: 1649567438329.jpg (1080x1080, 281.8K)

>Every time they play a video game they have to first research it to figure out if a single developer who worked on it was trans
Wrong I can literally feel it

Would you rather live in a comfortable life in a western country alongside trannies and be controlled by a jewish shadow government, or would you rather break your shackles of oppression and live in Russia?

Attached: file.png (956x1031, 332.41K)

Why do white people do this? It's always white people.

>Not video games, imagine caring what other people do to to their bodies.

The problem is they encourage children to follow suit.

Attached: no thank i'm not interested in videogames.jpg (516x1128, 105.79K)

Loving these video games, best thread on Yea Forums, bbbbased

>Would you rather live in a comfortable life in a western country alongside trannies and be controlled by a jewish shadow government
>or would you rather break your shackles of oppression and put on new shackles for daddy putin

Tough choice

same reason why blacks commit more crime

dailykos.com/stories/2022/4/6/2090446/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-30

So glad I'm not white, everything they say about everyone else almost always describing themselves. They just have the money to fuck up and not worry about it

what a horrifying look.

It does confuse me, why Yea Forums is so obsessed over these freaks.
It's not an exaggeration to say they're 0.01% of the population.

Attached: 1532048444721.jpg (503x553, 79.88K)

When I'm expected to play pretend with an adult I have a problem

no intelligent person would call russia an ethnostate

>muh obsessed

better to brainwash a kid into thinking they can wear a dress if they want vs brainwashing them into believing they must live to obey sky daddy and the church's will

VIDEO GAMES

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Levine is jewish
the freak on the right is the health secretary of the Jewnited States 350 million people

The first because there is no shadow government and I yearn for a society where all people live in peace and kindness

When they start to seep through the fabric of society to the point of normalization, yes. Never really cared about crossdresser my entire life, until they start talking as if it's "normal" to be one. There's literally nothing normal about it. You can't define something to be normal just because the elites are into it and a very small minority of people are into it. Is cannibalism normal too because some chinamen enjoys eating dead fetuses?

the black tranny rate is like 50% higher than the white tranny rate

Attached: amerifats.png (286x547, 167.73K)

Attached: 1643716066690.jpg (828x844, 490.51K)

video games?

Attached: 1200419129037.jpg (1600x1000, 567.28K)

>there is no shadow government

Attached: CIA.png (1110x590, 572.18K)

Who fucking cares?! Why do you need yo discuss this shit on the video game board?

>imagine caring what other people do to to their bodies.
Literally the health director's job, and those in power require to be challenged on every venue.

Neither. I'd rather Singapore. A place where despite being the place that researched gender reassignment surgery, is still isn't retarded enough to normalize that shit. And cool thing is, it's pretty damn modern.

Attached: 1643830903279m.jpg (942x1024, 107.33K)

>better to brainwash a kid into thinking they can wear a dress if they want

Wearing the dress is the prelude to a hormone blocker and having his cock and balls sliced off.

The obsession is fucking disturbing.

Attached: 1269610524951.jpg (500x740, 52.25K)

is there something in the water in pennsylvania? by the look of things you'd think these dudes come from Transylvania

>judge
>health director
>bro who cares what these people that dictate what you do with your body, do with their bodies
We'll stop caring once they're no longer in positions of power to enforce by law their demented desires.

>coronavirus simply doesn't exist.

You're in for a ride awakening in autumn. Declaring the pandemic over now will come bite us in the ass big time.

>everything they say about everyone else almost always describing themselves

like what?

You troons will never be accepted by society lmao.

Philadelphia has one of the biggest informed consent clinic in the US.

white people: acting super gay
incels: WHY DID THE JEWS DO THIS

>t-two more weeks
nope. corona is over. say "thank you joe"

Then if this matters so much discuss it on the fucking political board!

Both of these are Jewish.

Attached: SJW-Christian-NPCs.png (845x800, 307.77K)

>/leftypol/ trannies suddenly hate Russia now
Lol

they're in power and making laws to protect their fetish you retarded shortsighted fucking moron.

well they're pretty bad at their job

Attached: 1510550786371.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Well, discussing it elsewhere is literally not allowed. Even this board. It's just a matter of time this thread get nuked by them jannies. Not to mention, they themselves "advertised" themselves to the audience. I'm pretty sure no "gamer" asks for a panel of poc and trans to talk about their issue at E3 last year.

I hope one teaches your kids.

Tankies have always sucked user.

Attached: Disgaea XD.jpg (807x800, 538.42K)

Everyone is sick of it already, the new variants are harmless

right next door to langley

This post was made by an AI

Islam will conquer the west and save you from these abominations inshallah

You are on Yea Forums user, you nor any of us will have kids.

So Amerishart Republican Politicians and Trannies have a common problem, they both love grooming children, though there seems to be a list of Democrats too which is as big as Republicans and growing faster it seems, including the photos from Hunter Biden's laptop with a female toddler dressed in lingerie and him having her pose like a stripper. Wonder why.

Attached: vivaldi_oBsATkfQWJ.png (831x873, 1019.24K)

Yeah, malicious corrupt politicians will declare it to be covid season from now on every year.
At least we cured the flu I guess.

pretty obvious you dont live in the real world and have to watch society cater to these fucking freaks

>But what about--
You slimy disingenuous faggot, back to your hole

Funny thing is that no one in this website will be part of the russian ethnostate no matter how much they spot the epic glowies

I see that Adams apple.

What the fuck is wrong with America?

Attached: trannies.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)

who cares? they cute.

Attached: 1269610251047.jpg (581x794, 91.27K)

Back to twitter retard

>employing literal politicians
legitimately worse than employing pedophile trannies

Attached: 1648504791312.jpg (400x400, 103.6K)

The GOP is literally withdrawing from future presidential debates

lol

Dios mio, la creatura de Americano del Govermento

Russian oligarchs are jewish. Putins administration is jailing and suiciding russian nationalists. Both the oligarchs and nationalists deserve the rope. Fuck Russia, kill them all and let Lucifer sort them out.

Corporations and political parties pay billions to advertise trannies, it's only natural that tranny advertising has a reaction worth its marketing investment, no?

Attached: FMXFjYrVEAcPy4I.jpg (1080x750, 93.51K)

Because the debates are pointless

it's okay, every time one of /pol/'s factions bites the dust they just claim it was just le jewish psyop anyway