This confuses the western Snoy weeb

Attached: 98475983274932.png (1750x1500, 2.59M)

But are the games good?

Call me when they put muramasa and odin sphere.

no

i'm currently pirating kirby on my hacked switch and i can attest that it's pretty fucking good.

playstation fans dont buy games from fucking amazon, there's a digital store

im double dipping 13sens just to get best girl shino-chan bonuses :3

Attached: file.png (608x1080, 521.58K)

13 Sentinels is one of the best timetravel sci-fi stories I've read.

>digital store
Why would you bother with digital on a fucking console? Might as well get a PC if you don't buy physical.

How about its 500 dollars cheaper? you fucking retard

Sorry chud, vita only

>spending money on digital
>ever

I'm confused why a years old port is big news to you?

>japan
>digital
holy cope

How so? You got shitter versions of games I already played plus you can't play other vanillaware games I have on other sony systems. Damn, Nintentrannies are truly desperate huh.

I'm a handheldfag weeb so Nintendo forcibly getting all the niche Japanese games from the developers who had dedicated their lives to rimming Sony's asshole after the death of the Vita works out just fine for me.

And you can't play the god tier Switch only games. Maybe some will be ported to PC.

Reminder that console warring is only done by faggots on both sides and people that actually like videogames owned both the Vita and 3DS and a PS4 and Switch.

I got spoiled for the 13 sentinels game in one of these threads, should I still get it? I mean there might be more to the game that what I got spoiled on but I don't know

There's so many goddamned twists in 13 Sentinels that a single spoiler without grasping the full context probably doesn't matter.

I got spoiled on like 5 of them. Should I still give it a shot?

Why does Sony love rent free in your head?

Write them out with spoiler tags to prevent spoiling other anons, and I can gauge whether to say yes or no.

Okay anyone interested in the game avoid these spoilers
Something about them being clones, time travel was false or something like that, something about a simulation, seems like I forgot some of them thank God. But I still think those are pretty substantial

Relatively minor in the grand scheme of things, and you're misremembering some key aspects. It's kinda like knowing Vader is Luke's father. 13 Sentinels is definitely worth playing.

60% of Elden Ring sales in Japan were digital

>love

Awesome! I will avoid threads in the future to avoid more spoilers. To be honest I was willing to buy it just to support more of their games on switch. But thankfully I can still have a good time. Leaving this thread now. Cheers user!

Np

Attached: 1649790877123.gif (935x935, 1.11M)

>spoilering a two year old game
aerith dies btw

>ruinning a new game for new players
not even a snoy is that supidly petty
so what are you?

Vanillaware games are a precious thing indeed. A lot of the good parts of 13 Sentinels relies on the character dynamics, how they play off each other and how they relate. Some spoilers can't change how you yourself experience these things. Beware of the post below yours btw. It's some faggot poster that spoils the game with a .gif.

Don't open this .gif it spoils the game.

kek

Based Iorichad

11s are retarded? More news at 11.

we did it bros

jokes on you certain rabid sony fans I have all possible names filtered and will never get spoiled AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Fuck PC.

Switch is the king of jap games consoles

>playstation fans dont buy games
I agree

>playstation fans dont buy games

Attached: 1340600423988.jpg (800x799, 89.18K)

Who's Lori?

Grimgrimoire is quite fun and it's the only rts with anime aesthetics I have ever seen.

It is such a waste for them not to add a reversible cover with Vanillaware goodness.

>Imagine a spoiler ruining your game experience
Why are faggots like this? "OMG!! YOU TOLD ME WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN! TIME TO CRY ABOUT IT!!!"

Tranny shit deserves to flop.

Not so. I own a PS4 and buy physical where and when i can and Amazon just sort of works. For me to buy digital when physical exists it would have to REALLY be a good sale.

I'm excited for right. Left is great 10/10 but I already played it. I hope people playing it now can enjoy it.

George Kamitani never made a single bad game, go play them.

Attached: The Pillars of the Gaming Industry.jpg (1280x670, 525.35K)

The only faggot is the guy intentionally trying to ruin the experience for others and deciding for them whether they're allowed to find spoilers meaningful or not. Spoilers ahead that faggot is you.

>Imagine being such a faggot that you let others ruin your experience with spoilers
hey faggot, maybe reeeeddit is a better place for you

>George Kamitani
I played and enjoyed all Vanillaware games (besides Princess Crown, it's still in Japanese only) and I never knew the original creator is one person. George is my favorite game developer now.

You don't get to decide whether spoilers ruin something for someone or not.

Why are Shitch fags always starting shit/generally insecure? It seems they shitpost the most. Is it mental illness?

Wasn't 13 sentinels more of a dream project for the team and George was more of a supervisor, like a more hand off approach? I don't know why but I barely remember reading something of the like.

>aerith dies btw
Not in the "remake" ;)

>no inside cover
Devs who do this deserve to have their games bomb

>snoys are so fucking mindbroken about losing an exclusive that they are spamming spoilers at every opportunity
And they wonder why they are the most universally reviled fanbase on Yea Forums.

>Not in the "remake" ;)
Well yeah, only part 1 was released, wait until part 34 gets released

not necessarily. There's no standardized pricing over there, it's mostly tied to game length, so it's entirely possible digital marketplaces were cheaper than buying physical.

did you guys just forget the fact that the TLOU2 plot was spoiled before the game even came out? And yet I'm the bad guy for spoiling a 2 year old game lmao. This place truly is tendie town, it's actually insane the bias of the posters.

Yeah, Cloud dies instead

Of course she's not. It's a simulation. There's no time travel. There's world was destroyed by the meteor. All of the characters are a clone made by the recovered memories from the lifestream.

Also play dungeons and dragons shadow over mystara, its Kamitani first game during his time at Capcom before vanillaware and its the OG dragons crown

Attached: ddsomj.png (384x224, 30.18K)

Didnt you start a thread about shitposting? Youre the mind broken faggot here from any outside observer, and you pressing a fake narrative makes you look like a fucking idiot.

what does a hentai site have to do with anything?

Not him but holy shit this has to be bait. Even if you were retarded enough to think any Switch exclusive was god tier, you can still play them on yuzu with better performance than the shitch

There really is no reason to own a Switch huh? Im gonna sell mine once i get my Steam Deck.

>Dragon's Crown PC/Switch port never

>its Kamitani first game during his time at Capcom
Did he write the story or direct the game?

You are the one making shit up here, my dude.
You need to get over it, go play a game instead of getting angry that other people now have access to a game.

Oink oink, Eric.

>behind switch sports and ebaseball
lmao
tendies dont buy good games