Detroit: Become Human

What was the purpose of this model? it doesn't even grow up so you'd be raising a child for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1618103218666.jpg (1920x1280, 451.82K)

That's where entire story falls apart for an otherwise great game.

Attached: fnf.jpg (1616x1408, 345.48K)

Cage is a pedo, obv.

do it like FNAF and just transfer the brain into an older body.

Grief makes some people do really dumb things.

It's just so adults can larp as parents. That kid was like 6 or 7? Best age for kids desu, independent enough so u don't have to clean their asses but still young enough to cuddle and play with and parent and shit, it's all just for the parenting experience but clearly that part of the game went over your head

>What was the purpose of this model?
I think we all already know
>That's where entire story falls apart
Really, not the 40% unemployment rate. Or androids still with working parts and blue blood being thrown into a landfill. Or Markus being robot Jesus out of nowhere? Or the Jerry's clawing into where they are staying like zombies for no reason? Or the police preforming a live execution in a crowded bus terminal? Or deviance being planed obsolescence with the risk of ending the world?

Is adoption larping? It's basically adoption but you aren't raising another man's child

Haha...yeah...who would want that..hahaha...buncha weirdos thats who...haha

Have you never had a dog? That's the whole point.

>lol why would rich barren people want to buy a doll that simulates having a child's love?

Robot children completely indistinguishable from real children are suddenly made available on the market at relatively cheap prices and are legal to own. What happens to society?

ALERT
PEDOPHILE THREAD
ALERT
PEDOPHILE THREAD
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING A
PEDOPHILE THREAD

Attached: 1623923822183.jpg (416x416, 23.77K)

Some parents never want their kids to grow up.

Uoohh

Attached: 1648683696941.png (300x310, 8.72K)

But when you adopt, YOU'RE cucking the biological father out of the greatest privilege of all: being a father. You're the bull.

Pets are for women and children

Thanks stick-chan I would have never guessed...

Attached: 1649571574579.png (804x636, 71.22K)

y'know

Attached: PoweredUpRoll.png (375x500, 130.2K)

Woman moment

3dpd. Detroit: Become Anime when?

This is a roastie post. Only women are unaware of the unshakable bond that exists between men and their dogs.

>"Cage was allegedly stamping around in tears, exclaiming, “you are interfering in my business” and “this case touches my honor” before leaving the court, fleeing the pleas of defense lawyers. This came across as ironic to those present, given that he has allegedly publicly stated sentences like, “in my games, all girls are whores” and “at Quantic Dream, we do not make games for fags.”

Attached: MV5BMjE0MTgxNjY3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA5ODQ0OQ@@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 583.93K)

because that one guy from fallout 3. with the matrix simulator...

>you will never be a girl
>hold my beer...

>adopting...BAD!
But why? Orphans and abandoned kids need parents.

What happened to lolibooru? Did it get glowniggered?

>that one highrise animation
whew lad

they needed to be aborted.

Yes, it's a honeypot now. Tread at your own risk.

I need sex

I'm not saying it's bad but painting it as the enlightened option is a new low for Yea Forums

HAHHAHAHA YOU GUYS NEVER GOT LAID IN SCHOOL AND YOUR COPE IS JERKING OFF TO KIDS KEKEKEKKEKEK, YOU WILL DIE ALONE LMFAO HAHAHA GUARANTEED EVERYONE ELSE ITT IS A BASEMENT DWELLER

why

To spare them from this wretched world

dont act like you don't know user.
Its for child labour clearly. Who else is gonna get all the cotton out the blades adult hands are far to large for that

Purposely went for the worst ending for Kara after finding out she's really a shitty android

>Or the Jerry's clawing into where they are staying like zombies for no reason?
based esl

Attached: 1525868981353.jpg (965x1010, 124.16K)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH EVERYTHING IS A HONEYPOT FOR PEDOS YOU DIPSHIT RETARD, YOU ARE A SOCIAL PARIAH AND EVERYONE IS WATCHING YOU

UUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH

Link? I cant find any artist with that name

I know this has been said a lot but the game would be so much better if it was only Hank and Connor. Alice and Kara story falls apart real hard and Marcus is boring

That's perfect, I want two

Even adopting a REAL kid is more productive than raising a child android, because the real kid can actually grow up. And if you raise them well, will become a productive member of society.

A child android will NEVER grow up and will never contribute to society.

but is she...correct?

Attached: data.jpg (1920x1080, 158.65K)

Society is a spook

This game just makes me aggrevated when people call it good when it's dogshit just like his other works are. To make that point clearer, the Jerry hivemind androids live and monitor the carnival the gang has entered and is using for shelter. Yet despite this and Jerry have a friendly disposition upon entering, we see them acting as a wild horde when they are outside. This game is trash, Heavy Rain is Trash, Beyond is Trash, Omicron is Trash, and Fahrenheit is trash

nobody buys them because
1. the implication
2. who the fuck wants kids that arent theirs? your brain literally forces you to be attached to your own kids, which is why adoption is a meme. kids are shit.

Not him, but he might be talking about a particular animation by kawaii detective enthusiast.

that was what you said about the gays not ten years ago....................

Attached: 1631154648118.gif (288x288, 784.92K)

>contribute to society.

Attached: 391%20-%20a02ceb0f8f381f89be9e46a1b8221ab6.png (427x400, 12.25K)

The entire story is honestly a pile of shit aside from Hank and Connor's character interactions and development.

Most of Marcus' story is just forcefeeding you a shitty transparent racism allegory.

Alice and Kara's plot is complete dogshit and makes 0 fucking sense because of several factors. It initially looks like a "can a robot care about a human?" kind of plot then does a random plot twist by making Alice a robot, like fucking why?

Basically the writing totally sucks ass and is skin deep commentary on the issues it tries to tackle.

Attached: 1643313262370.png (500x312, 116.94K)

>he got filtered

You trade it in every year for a new one.

It's basically like having a pet. And you can always buy an older age model when the time comes.

That sounds expensive

t. poorfag

t. noodle armed trust fund bitch

>thinking dogs are pets
dogs are useful, pets are useless

It's okay to want to make the people and places around you better user.

Have you seen how cheap the androids are? Literal gutter trash can buy one

If she never grows up, you never get cucked

Attached: hits pipe.png (317x295, 169.31K)

Okay, so how are you doing that directly?

Attached: The.Trouble.With.Being.Born.2020_s.jpg (1280x960, 88.12K)

They really should have just made this game solely about Connor and Hank doing detective work together. Everything else about it was shit.

Attached: 15810616274390.jpg (1600x900, 127.08K)