Does drinking the flask of wondrous physick at any point in your run considered cheating and thus not beating the game?

Does drinking the flask of wondrous physick at any point in your run considered cheating and thus not beating the game?

On a side note, why didn't Gideon have one to drink during his fight?

Attached: flask_of_wondrous_physick_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.27K)

>why didn't Gideon have one to drink during his fight?
he's the all knowing, he doesn't want to drink that shit

Less retarded question can you get more than one sip with these?

Yes. if you breathe while playing the game you didn't beat it

no

Infinite FP + comet azur is extremely broken but fun as fuck

It's cheating if you even found it. I don't believe anyone who says they found that shit without a guide

If you're not me, then you didn't beat the game, so stop worrying about it.

If you do anything other than roll you didn't beat the game

You
Didn’t
Beat
The
Game

I don't even bother. The effects seem kind of weak

I'm not sure whether it's actually even worth using because the game doesn't tell you how much it improves whatever it improves. 50%? 1%? And how long does it last? The whole fight, just a few seconds, who the fuck knows. Why do devs think it's okay to leave players completely in the dark on this sort of thing in an RPG?

Lol
Lmao even

wtf are you on about retard, everyone scouring trough the game found that shit randomly. did u just rush the bosses following some speedrun manual?

Been using faith knot and lightning tear
Absolutely fantastic

Lol
This smells fishy, like bait even

Attached: 1648689412220m.jpg (1024x470, 84.75K)

Fromdrones say it’s brilliant design

>I don't believe anyone who says they found that shit without a guide
Just in case you're not joking; does buying the hint from the NPC Merchant count as using a guide?

Either good bait or mental retardation

>implying you found that big church right by the road legitimately
bullshit. you probably watched some streamer go to it or something

reading any in-game text is cheating

So many cuckolds terrified they didn't play it right

People have started taking the beat the game meme real seriously huh

If you used a weapon you didnt beat the game

Attached: 1649663320329.png (774x1033, 603.35K)

Really hard to tell if this is bait since you may have replied to yourself with fromdrone
They take 30 seconds to test out

OH NONONONONON

Attached: FINGYTHELOREFAGSAIDITSAFINGY.jpg (1024x470, 138.37K)

If you used physicks you didn't beat the game

You niggers take a screenshot of your Elden Ring map right now and show me even one(1) grace that leads towards the church.
The graces in Limgrave lead to Stormveil and and lead to the Weeping Peninsula/Morne Castle

Yes. Everyone here is serious but you; you, the dude who is on 849 layers of irony.

Ive never paid attention to guidance in over 200 hrs. I zoom in on map, see outlines of buildings or interesting areas, and go explore them

How do you beat the game legitimately according to Yea Forums?

I grab every map and visit every square on the map, sorry you're retarded.

With one hand on your dick or you didn’t beat….

Checked
>RL1
>No rolling
>No blocking
>No equipment
>No summoning
>No ashes
>No spells
I think that's the gist

You no longer can. To truly beat the game, you had to play it and finish it 7 times before it was even released.

So you're admitting that you didn't explore freely in an open world game, got it.

>see outlines of buildings or interesting areas, and go explore them
didn't beat the game. imagine actually looting the maps to spoil the world and exploration for you

>he only followed the grace
you didnt beat the game

Attached: 2ewdscdvf.png (500x250, 177.2K)

Lvl 1 Wretch with the starting club, you're not alloved to level up, upgrade the club, swap the club to other weapons and you can't use consumables and spirit ashes

Shit. Probably need to add no graces too else didnt beat game

If you used any item at all even by mistake then you didn't beat it. I used a flask on ng+ and my initial run is now illegitimate.

No weapons, bare handed against bosses. One roll is allowed every 10 seconds. Any armor is allowed. Shields no

you don't

You only beat the game if you used the claymore or lightning spears
>You didn't be-
No. This is the only way.

Attached: 1649972594427.png (1440x1496, 433.79K)

You also can't use your horse to platform or use stakes of marikas to respond.

And it is highly debatable if activating graces counts as a legit run

You have the CE yourself zero dex/arcane since that's cheating but also you used CE so that's cheating and you didn't beat the game

Fuck OP's shitty bait and stale meme, let's talk about how hard people suck ass at this game. Why are people in farum fucking azula running around on 20 or less vig with light armor? How do you even play like that?
I'm trying to help people with Placidusax but the hosts get 1-shot by any hit.

>hmmmm I wonder if I should check out this church building I can see from a distance away
>the other church buildings had sacred tears in them so definitely a good chance for this to be an upgrade
>wait this is even better than a sacred tear AND there is also a tear? Awesome

Also if you follow D's quest you automatically go past it, not to mention patches quest funneling you there

Based catch 22

They get carried by summons and ashes thus never needing to level vigor

I used ash summons for every boss

>why didn't Gideon have one to drink during his fight?
Because if he did, he wouldn't have beaten you.

guide users think they have the dodging skill of the MLG autismos who make those guides

I did a min-vig run as astrologer, it was fun

Leave

Nothing wrong with that as that's what the devs wanted you to do

Which ones? ER throws so much at you i doubt most are useful

no but the effects last like 3 minutes so you shouldn't need one.

>considered cheating
It's good, but not that good.

which? watching the albinaurics cartwheel on bosses or the decrepit roaming nobles fight them is good fun

By hating every second of it and yourself.

>Patches quest
Good job admitting you used a guide. Why would anyone expect that you could spare a boss without looking it up? It's literally a cave of dickass bandits, they're underhanded and untrustworthy

You ejaculate into you own mouth, because that's what these faggots do every time they say shit like "you didn't beat the game"

>using a games features is cheating
If you’re not actively trying to break every game you play you have a smooth brain

Great bait.
However
You
join the serpent king as family
TOGETHA

you probably can't even suck your own cock, fat dicklet

He asks you to stop, unless you were so over levelled you killed him in two hits

What's this? I have it in my inventory but I haven't used it yet in 80 hours. I also don't know how to summon supports.

Did anyone really beat the game? Don't lie to me, I'll know if you do.

No, I got 3 different endings but I still didn't beat the game.

I use Latenna+10, kite the boss, then let her take aggro, rot breath him, then do a few buffs and use the coded sword's unblockable attack until he dies. If breath doesn't work they get black flamed.

Its made from freaky pearls of sap that dripped from the Erdtree, the same one that has plant-infested guardian corpses around every tree trunk. Putting the erdtree into your body is not a good idea.

because it's fucking patches and this isn't my first FromSoft game?
Also he drops down on his knees

I mean I'm not saying it's not doable to run low vig if you know your shit, but these guys get hit by the slowest, most telegraphed attacks and get 1-shot. I can't even imagine what their solo time must be like. And again this is a super late game area, how did they even get this far while being this bad wtf.

Unless any of you posers post a webm of you physically beating the game disk with your hands then you have never beat the game.

I don't want to go into ng+ and losing all graces and thus blocking myself from coop and pvp. So no haven't beat it

You must do a completely blind playthrough. I mean that literally. Blind yourself so that you must truly feel the soul of the game and become one with it. Once you have done one blind playthrough, you should also deafen yourself the really beat the game for real with no assistance. Helen Keller was the first true gamer.

I beat the game

Cope.

Why would you trust a thief? I bet youre the type that wouldn't lock their car door in Compton

Just admit it you all used mimic +10

well they have their summons tank for them
that's how

seen it happen enough times when I got summoned
the minute the boss switches attention to them they get pancaked in 3 seconds

Because i knew i coulve whooped his ass anytime, so i let him talk

take your fucking meds

If you pressed any button or interacted with any of the games systems you didn't beat the game.
Did you use ashes? You didn't beat the game.
Did you upgrade your weapons? You didn't beat the game.
Did you level up? You didn't beat the game.
Did you drink from a flask? You didn't beat the game.
Jump? You didn't beat the game.
Roll? You didn't beat the game.
Turn on your console to play the game? You didn't beat the game.
Nothing you do in Elden Ring counts as beating the game. Next time you think you beat the game, ask yourself this simple question:
Did I actually beat the game? The answer is always no.

No?

grabbing map pieces is cheating as well, just like fast travel.

I used it for a while then swapped it to Black Knife Tiche when I got to Fire Giant as the mimic sucks against him

Playing the game in english invalidates all your playthroughs, so don't worry about cheating.

I heard it got nerfed so I use my jellyfish instead

I think that's fair with some of the shit people find, but wondrous physick is just laying out in the open in one of the earliest parts of the game. You must have room temperature IQ if you didn't find it.

What's the most fun ash? The mimic is just a copy of you, I want something cool.
So far I've been using dude with the two-handed axe, or the skellebros with spears.

only thing that's really hidden is honestly that one dungeon in caelid that's nestled along the tree roots

>boss has aggro on me
>doing good damage, half his hp gone
>host gets cocky and rushes in
>boss switches attention to him and kills him within 30s
Better than that is seeing them die to Placidusax's mega lightning spear, gives you an hour to run away yet it gets them every time.

Marionette soldiers as they make bosses who like to dodge spaz out

use the suicide bomber jars
not particularly powerful but hilarious

Shieldbros

the fanged imps and avionette soldiers are pretty cool. very jumpy duo summons that happen to do bleed damage

i used banished knight oleg or dragon knight kristoff. oleg was worse but used the cool weapon arts the banished knights used. kristoff was actually really good at malenia, his lightning strike staggers her and he uses it often

>Helen Keller was the first true gamer.
Whatever, casual bitch was still using her hands.
You're not a gamer until you relay all commands to a guy with no legs riding on the shoulders of a guy with no arms who are blind deaf and dumb and only follow instructions psychically projected into their minds.

Dung Eater because he goes hard as fuck and it's hilarious watching poo poo pee pee man get pancaked by gods and get back up and scream autistically for more

I kept Oleg the entire game on my first playthrough after doing his dungeon way to early