Possibly the most important patch of our lifetime

Possibly the most important patch of our lifetime
news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo2/23788293/diablo-ii-resurrected-patch-2-4-coming-soon

Attached: D2Re.jpg (1424x800, 257.27K)

piss off, shill

>Blizzard
lmao

The same brain-dead skinnerbox as before with piss easy enemies and bosses. It was good twenty years ago, but today, it's worse than Destiny 2.

play on harder difficulties, brain-dead idiot

>adding ladder 7 months after release
The only thing that needs to be resurrected is this game's playerbase.

Lmfao, it becomes more of a skinnerbox the higher you go, dipshit. user... do you have trouble with LoD on """higher difficulties"""?

Try Exanima if you want to see what Diablo should have become.

>play the same content over and over to get higher number

lmao no

The game gets easier in higher difficulties as your build starts to get gassed up. Have you played the game?

Don't try this. Nobody wants Diablo to be a slow piece of floaty shit where your character handles like shit and there is zero swag or flash. ER is the logical step and Nioh already went ahead and added D2 loot

exanima is a tech demo that will never be finished for a other game(sui genesis) that will never be finished with drunken stumbling for a combat system and zero plot. go play a few more rounds of the arena and kill yourself

People are still playing this?

>Diablo 2
Why would anyone ever?

You have to hate yourself to play d2

fuck yeah, wait a minute this is only for Resurrected and not the original? wtf

arpg fans are really desperate

>more woke shit
Kill yourself, OP

Because it's fun

I never will lol

I liked Diablo 1 more than 2

gambling is not fun, it's an addiction

I wonder if Thorns builds will be possible now.

LoD will forever remain untouched with its last patch. That way people can mod it as they like, and if they ever Deforge D2R in a future patch, people can still play the original without consequence. You can also extract the .txt files from D2R and mod them into LoD if you really want the changes there.

>Fixed an issue where Unique monster packs with mana drain were draining way more mana than was intended

energy shield bros... we won...

Attached: 1648662106297.jpg (500x326, 15.06K)

Why play this shit when Lost Ark exists?

Replace D3 will Lost Ark.

Attached: 1632861071420.png (800x600, 326.62K)

>play single player Diablo 2
>it's great, have a lot of fun
>ok ill guess ill try multiplayer now
>tfw the entire idea of online is to just run through Lower Kurast as fast as possible opening all the chests then quitting the game and starting a new instance to go back to Lower Kurast over and over again hoping that you get a good rune so you can make better gear that will help you run through Lower Kurast faster

These games are really hampered by being designed around this.

Not on steam no buy, sorry

post your players 8 hardcore solo self found guardian characters

>ER
Unironically kill yourself faggot zoomer

>>tfw the entire idea of online is to just run through Lower Kurast as fast as possible
You have no idea what you're talking about. Farming LK superchests is only viable in Singleplayer using /players 7 settings with your static map that doesn't change, so you know exactly where to go. LK is not run online except by retards.

>players 8
You can't even set this on consoles for some brilliant reason, forever stuck on players 1 in offline

My entire account vanished years ago, skinnerbox sister

I'm not shitty at games zoom-kun

Lost Ark will never be as good as Diablo 2 kek

Better game with better gameplay and not brain-dead. Also, I'm older than you, but please, keep opening chests in Travincal and doing Mephisto every day for hours a day

Never played it, but that must mean it's terrible, since brain-dead skinnerbox 2 is miserable

Imagine being so mentally ill you actually still care about Blizzard shit

Attached: 1638228234080.jpg (612x612, 35.57K)

cool

>You can't even set this on consoles for some brilliant reason, forever stuck on players 1 in offline
They added it to consoles already. Instead of a text command, go into game settings, it's a slider at the bottom.

>Possibly the most important patch of our lifetime
Because it ruins one of the best games ever made?
The game was too fucking easy as is.

I can't imagine playing dogshit with bad retard gameplay when I can play Nioh. These games are the RPG equivalent of Pong, but at least Pong can have some skill

Interesting because I was thinking about how Diablo has evolved into so many different games over the years. Now we can trace a lot of it back to GAUNTLET, and D2 certainly isn't the only ARPG, but the endless loop of grindan and loot progression basically bled into everything. PSO/2/NGS/etc feels like an evolution of Diablo. Basically every phone game has that same kind of set up too. Obviously none are strictly the same game or even that close but the elements of the design Blizzard pushed were very pervasive. Blizzard is fucked now but it's amazing how much of the game landscape we know today was created or popularized by them, between Diablo, WC3 and WoW. Of course, those elements are also a mix of casualshit and dopamine hits that ruined everything, but you know.

I didn't even buy that shit.
>OMG IT'S THE SAME GAME BUT THE GRAPHICS ARE BETTER!! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY AND MY WIFE

Attached: soyboy 9.jpg (640x590, 34.75K)

as with every patch, there will be at least 10 revisions to rebalance this one
get comfy, this is gonna be a long ride

>it ruins
>game was too fucking easy
You don't even know what this patch changed, do you? Your blizz sorc/hammerdin/javzon was untouched. The (lack of) difficulty of playing the top meta builds hasn't changed at all. The only things they buffed were the builds that were awful to play, like bladesin, MAsin, fire duid, summon druid, fucking leap attack barb, and so on.

If you want to complain about fucking leap attack doing more damage, or fucking impale spearzon having an attack that always hits, go ahead, but know you sound like a retard as you do.

It's amazing how I can tell who has good taste and who is a dumbass chud purely by posting styles

??? the fuck does that have to do with anything, did you take your pills today grandpa?

>>>>>>>>competitive diablo
>ladder
>rune autism

Attached: 1616905479825.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>designed around this
Damn man, you really think THESE kinds of people are what the devs were making this game for?
Also any real scrub runs lots of different things then hits up countess for some runes to end off their "farming run".
These people ruin the game for themselves.

it means you need to have sex zoom-kun you're awfully upset for no reason

Go back to your Baal runs grandpa, you're talking nonsense

I'm pretty excited for this actually. Always wanted a proper druid summoner, which you couldn't really pull off with just a bear. Also FoHdin. I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of Necro changes, it's my favorite class and I would have liked to see more daring changes like better curses or more significant buffs to the golems or the poison skills other than nova. Also, the skelly mage buffs don't look big enough to actually make them worth focusing on as a viable alternative to regular skellies. Hopefully they'll at least be worth using alongside them now.
Does anyone know if the new RWs work in single player? They say ladder only, but they also made the ladder-only RWs from the original available in SP so it's not clear whether that applies to the new ones too.

God this board is fucking toxic.

it is but the toxic zoomers just need a good grandpa beating to set them straight

Why are zoomers so angry at this game? It’s the most fun I’ve had playing games in almost fifteen years.

It's just edgy culture-war contrarianism at this point

>Does anyone know if the new RWs work in single player? They say ladder only, but they also made the ladder-only RWs from the original available in SP so it's not clear whether that applies to the new ones too.

The new runewords will be made available in singleplayer/non-ladder after the first season of the ladder has ended, so 4 months from now.

I have no idea how this works with changes to current runewords e.g. making Insight in a bow, shouldn't be too expensive to check though.

what game are you talking about?
yeah I looked at the patch notes.
>muh meta
>everything needs to be buffed
No. Everything needed to be nerfed, especially teleport.
Or we needed an actual ladder season with the existing patch that wasn't ruined by botters.

booooriiiiing
more excited for the new D3 season tbqh

>all of those massive casualization buffs
HAHAHA
OH NONONONO

Attached: 1628854084926.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

>The new runewords will be made available in singleplayer/non-ladder after the first season of the ladder has ended, so 4 months from now.
Source? Patch notes only say characters (with their new RWs) will be moved from ladder to non-ladder, they don't say anything about the RWs being enabled in non-ladder or offline.

holy fuckin shit

Attached: 1624767784710.jpg (729x551, 70.58K)

these comments are making me think zoomers have trash fucking taste in vidya

it's gonna be kino and you know it

you wouldn't know kino if it fucked you in your gay little femboy butt

Runewords are shit you fucking redditors

>casualization buffs

such as?