*crunch* *crunch* Y'know, *smack* trans representation in video games is actually a good thing, and here's why...

>*crunch* *crunch* Y'know, *smack* trans representation in video games is actually a good thing, and here's why... *chomp* *crunch*

Attached: 6cd-1.png (1062x772, 260.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/102860114/#102862671
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DIE SHITJAK

You ever think all the modern oomer wojak faggotry was created and orchestrated by an indivdual with too much time on his hands

it was me. i didn't even make the original. i'm sorry, it was a mistake, and i can't take it back

Well at least you owed up to it, and that's all that matters

It was created by a fucking schizo, and is being kept alive by unfunny, unmedicated TWBs

literally worse than thomas midgley jr

God I love kinojaks

Attached: 1606070283277.jpg (1000x1000, 304.44K)

It's bizarre to me that "zoomer" has entered the popular lexicon all thanks to one autist spamming this board in 2018

THAT HERSHEY HAS NO NUTS IT DOESN’T CRUNCH

AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE

oh so while we're on the subject of dead men who raped children
Or would you rather me post living senators currently in office convicted of sex crimes?

Attached: OG thugs.jpg (1200x545, 300.45K)

Imagine telling an adult 10 years ago that people would be using words like "zoomer" "zoomies" "zoom zoom" and "coomer" in a serious context

I don't get it.

>eople would be using words like "zoomer" "zoomies" "zoom zoom" and "coomer" in a serious context
Except they don't. The only people who use these terms are subhuman and you should never take anything they say seriously.

I think it's feds who are trying to peer pressure retards here into having opinions that are conductive to their schemes.

>oh so while we're on the subject of dead men who raped children
Or would you rather me post living senators currently in office convicted of sex crimes?

Attached: 1605878987432.jpg (472x489, 31.84K)

Attached: origin of the NPC wojak.png (1294x152, 39.08K)

Attached: 1640857100218.jpg (480x360, 17.84K)

forgotten memes thread?

Attached: file.png (800x1300, 393.93K)

But... chocolate bars don't crunch like that.

>keyed
>forgotten """meme"""

Is this legit?

keyed

the only good hersheys chocolate is cookies and creme bars.

No.

I never understood this meme

Yes

Ok Quentin

Yes and it's irrefutable proof no one on this board is as cool or ironic as they think they are. Everyone here is an idiot with no agency.

Attached: 1612561052900.jpg (745x1024, 469.13K)

>Russia is losing
>the GOP is withdrawing from future presidential debates
>Yea Forums memes are becoming more inscrutable and less influential by the day

It's over

Is this a /pol/ meme?

I really have to know you know. If it's a /pol/ meme it has to go.

Your mother will die in her sleep

I wonder how much this stuff spikes on search engines alongside hentai releases.
Like there's no way these people make all these hyper-specific sexual tastes out of thin fuckin air.
There's gotta be big releases on sadpanda or steam or whatever that spike garfsexual searches.

There are discords that shill and mass report topics on this website 24/7 run by chuds and trannies alike. This is an open secret.

/thread

>by 2021
R.I.P.

Attached: 1647727730640.jpg (327x351, 20.94K)

if I had money to blow on VPNs, I would at least try to spam something until its a meme just for fun. Wonder how that feels like

Attached: 1642040358348.jpg (600x883, 137.73K)

The entire reason keyed failed is because locked is cringe. Keyed is keyed

Being an open anonymous site, we've always been vulnerable to outside meddling.
But it's been steadily going downhill since 2012 or so

Yea Forums in its entirety is a pro -argument for gate keeping

Just post it on /pol/.

Not even kidding. Anything posted on /pol/ will get picked up by reddits watchdogs as potential dogwhistle. Don't have to post much. One long thread is enough to have people crying over it everytime it is posted

It's bizarre

>I use though at the end of my sentences

Attached: 1576639071432.jpg (250x244, 5.16K)

>Not even kidding. Anything posted on /pol/ will get picked up by reddits watchdogs as potential dogwhistle. Don't have to post much. One long thread is enough to have people crying over it everytime it is posted
/pol/ tried this with milk and it didn't work

keyed as fuck

/int/ BVLLS always win

"boomer" was a word way before monster energy forced the "30 year old boomer" meme.

Worthless shitbirds using oomerwords and shitjaks deserve the most brutal beatdowns no exceptions.

literally a fake post, check the Yea Forums archives.

that doesn't count

That's the point
But I thought Russia just took Mariupol?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/102860114/#102862671

Only because they literally joked about it being picked up
It was like a third wave meme. Bit it still got picked up by some media outlets nonetheless.

>10hrs after
Hmmm

It's fat incels. It's always fedora wearing fat incels who's entire personality is to act like the joker
This shithole talks shit about how bad twitter is but this place is the other side of the same coin

This some retarded TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL DRUMPF IS PRESIDENT MAGASISTERS AWOOO tier cope

Shut the fuck up chud. It's okay because JUST BECAUSE HE INVENTED the word we use as the backbone of our idealogy doesn't mean we 100% support all the stuff he did. By the way if you make a racist tweet a decade ago consider your life OVER you fucking CHUD
halo reach was great

How about we discuss the predators in the education system.
>inb4 nice

Yes lets start with religious education.

doesnt hershey chocolate taste like vomit?

this
keyed is the new based and its here to stay

Attached: file.png (1024x777, 1.09M)

Only in shitmerismells

check the post number.