8 years later and I'm still having fun playing the game. What's the name of the game Yea Forums?

8 years later and I'm still having fun playing the game. What's the name of the game Yea Forums?

Attached: IMG_20220414_214522_1.jpg (2592x3456, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4zHm_6AQ7CY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was not 8 years ago

>what shit should i throw on the table before i take the picture?

these are the people saying that you don't need a GPU more powerful than a 970

Duh?

Attached: IMG_20220414_220303_1.jpg (2388x4246, 1.98M)

I recommend purchasing an organizer for your medicines. It helps to keep it tidy.

Do I really? I have time, scalpers don't.
I still have to finish Demon's Souls on PC.

I tried and I lost it somewhere.

are people unironically happy with setups like these?

Why would I buy new GPU when there are so many older games waiting to be finished? Why the fuck would I play the latest game when it's unpatched piece of crap with no DLCs yet released?

>old = good
>new = bad

What game OP?

>cheap monitor
>cheap keyboard
>cheap 360 gamepad
>the cheapest pizza
>a shitload of meme pills
what's the name of that livestyle?

>that keyboard
do the keys stick over time?

Oh fuck I had the same monitor many years ago.

poor

>cheap keyboard
Why the fuck would you need an expensive keyboard? I use the cheap chinese keyboards I can find, it's the one thing you don't need to spend a lot on.

You could buy a batter keyboard instead of 10 packs of melatonin and fish oil supplements.
Or just better anything, really.

OP stop buying useless pills and just fucking exercise for fuck's sake
That desk is more depressing than a hobo's hideout. You're disgusting. Get your shit together.

I'm not really asking if he's poor or not, I just wonder why does he spend all his poorfag money on all those pills. That gigapack of aspirin is probably worth more than his screen.

I'm not OP. I don't use a cheap monitor, mouse, or really any other hardware, except for the keyboard.

pizza and vidya is peak comfy
for me, it's third strike
been playing since i was like 15. i could just sit in training mode and practice basic combos or parries for hours

Do you really need more?

Attached: IMG_20220414_223916_1.jpg (3456x2592, 2.11M)

I have a GTX970 and see no point upgrading. New games unironically suck ass

You must not play a lot of games that use the keyboard then. The cheapest keyboards have the biggest problem with video games: ghosting. You probably wouldn't notice it as much in an MMO as much as an FPS, but it's a big issue regardless.

Never had any "ghosting" while playing Doom.

I did with my $20 Microsoft keyboard. Glad to be rid of that.

How's gaming on a 5:4 monitor?

It's fucking great. Fuck normies and their 16:9 crap.

>8 years later
Is that supposed to be a lot? Many people still play Skyrim. Some play Morrowind. I sometimes play HoMM 2, how many years ago that was I can't even count that high.

NMS is still receiving updates. That's the difference.

basado

I still regularly and consistently play Diablo 2. not resurrected, the original. just find a good game and play it forever, who cares

That photo is a cry for help polski bro.

>no man's sky has been out for 8 years
doesn't feel that long, especially with all the updates.

Attached: 1430716399698.jpg (364x427, 19.84K)

5 and a half. OP is a retard

>All that advil and melatonin
You doing okay?

Ghosts don't exist user and even if they did whos going to haunt a fucking keyboard? Idiot.

>never had a ghost haunt his keyboard
you need to go back

The game was released on PC and PS4 in 2016.

youtu.be/4zHm_6AQ7CY

SOVL

I like your life, OP. Keep up the good work.

Holy shit Two Worlds came out 15 years ago. I remember picking this gem up at game stop for like 3 bucks. I think I'll give it another go soon.

Attached: 9449b7ab-4d99-46e6-965a-b62880a94127.jpg (1280x720, 340.03K)

I remember buying all the fucking shit available on GOG on DVDs for 1/3 of the 2022 price. What the actual fuck?! I got Fallout 1/2/tacticks bundle for like 2.5 Dollars.

Idk user, I think they just charge more for digital because the publishers have full control of the prices. For physical the stores had to make room for more shit to sell so a lot of games got heavy reductions in price so they'd sell and make space for new games. This is why physical is always cheaper than digital (except free).

Oh and I forgot to say that everything on GOG has no drm meaning it's piss easy to pirate, iirc you can even use the GOG galaxy launcher to launch pirated GOG games with zero issue.

Keyboard doesn’t matter as long as it works same with the game pad.
You’re right to give them shit over the monitor though not sure what kind of pizza that is though cause I’m not a fatass

I remember my best friend growing up got shilled this game somehow got it showed it to me all excited then decided he fucking hated it. Inspired me to get the two world 1$ bundle a decade later still haven’t played it cause I am on Yea Forums so I do not play video games

New Expedition.

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-233228_1.jpg (720x540, 73.51K)

>no piss bottles
You didn't finish the battle station.

Attached: 1552842575904.jpg (1024x768, 103.78K)

Shelf space makes things go down in price vs digital where this is a non issue. Plus gog has no drm so you buying from them is basically like giving the publisher or whoever a little tip instead of just downloading the game

They are charging money for 20 year old games. Original authors are long dead. For fucks sake!

It's honestly the best open world rpg I've ever played. The thing you have to realize going in is that very early on you will become insanely powerful. This game is all about power fantasy and player choice through gameplay. You can also very easily fuck things over for the gameworld by abusing that power. Oh and you can't just join all the guilds/factions, but for one of the faction questlines you can play a triple agent, I've never seen any other game allow this.

NEET on disability aka the best lifestyle possible.

>this person would not survive without modern civilization
I can't imagine "living" this way.

>webcam

>>this person would not survive without modern civilization
so what? we're IN modern civilization
he gets to play vidya and devour junk food all day. he's sure as hell living more than i do at my 9-5

transformice

Attached: 2022-04-14 17_43_28-Transformice.png (968x414, 132.78K)

oh shi-
that was a blast from the past

Attached: tfw old.png (620x500, 450.99K)

A wired 360 pad is more expensive than a dualsense, xbone or switch pro controller. If he's using a wireless one then it's even more expensive than those meme elite xbone controllers, unless he's using a chink receiver.

Why not TW2? Just thought about it yesterday, despite not playing it in like 10 years. Man, I loved the card-based magic system! Making your own spells is always fun.