Cyberpunk expansion to release in 2023, more info later this year

>twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1514646107434987532

Shazambros BTFO

Attached: 1649960526228.png (883x728, 480.66K)

>Imagine trusting CDPR in 2022

Bwahahahahahaha

WHERE IS THE MULTIPLAYER???

Hopefully it actually fixes core mechanics and adds basic shit like car customization.

The amount of cope is unreal, I'm assuming the people who defend cyberpunk likely didn't have the balls to kill themselves so now they've brainwashed themselves to protect their fragile psyche at all costs. Anyways enjoy your unfinished mess a year from now.

stop being poor

>guys the game will be good in 2, wait, 3 years after it was released guys really!
I hate zoomers for normalising this release now, "fix" later mentality. "Dude it'll get patched don't worry" FUCK OFF.

I got the game when it was 75% off. Painfully mediocre, couldn't bring myself to finish it. Johnny is the best thing about it.

I had literally 1 bug from the 3rd launch patch where the tank test flight got caught on a tent and I had to reload the save. Resolved in 2 seconds with only 2m of progress lost. 99% convinced all shazamfagging was poor brazilians owning PS4 copies.

Waiting two years since release for an expansion?

Attached: 13250908.jpg (305x266, 55.86K)

MH has expansions released that late and everybody is fine with it

>Yeah the game is broken but I didn't lose progress!! Y-you're all just poorfags that's it!
lmao

>gwent
kek

because the game is playable and well has content and replayable value

so is cyberpunk

so i guess this puts to rest the rumors about cdpr working on the new vampire:tm game

>basic bitch bug barely effecting the game
>broken
DEFINITELY poor

>I had literally 1 bug
and that is enough for normal people, im sorry that you will happily eat shit and ask for seconds

Sure, the game had steady expansions across two years and a solid playerbase
Meanwhile for Cyberpunk its two years of nothing but two ugly jackets and a Keanu skin, for a single player game with nothing to do on it once you finish the main story

>cyberpunk
>having any replayable value let alone content that wasn't cut
LOL

do you think they'll actually add nonlinear shit, all the bugs aside that was my biggest issue with the game. if it was actually an RPG it would've been great.

Dude, the new devs are all from nu-Bioware (game director, quest designer, writers...)
Expect lots of cinematics, gay romance and press X for awesome

Fingers crossed we get more quests with corpo mommy.

Attached: yes mommy.jpg (1920x1080, 314.62K)

>Dude, the new devs are all from nu-Bioware
oh yeah i forgot they hired the director from inquisition. nvm, there's no hope for this game.

Yes because the advertising for the initial game was so trustworthy. Why should this be any different?

Attached: bcb.jpg (600x375, 25.94K)

shitezamsisters... hold me please... I...I don't feel so well...

Attached: 1636730990377.png (745x956, 1.04M)

Shazam won BTW

I know it's hard to cope sis but you have to get over it... everything we did, we did for naught... we lost... time to join the 41%

Attached: 1645636576108.png (849x539, 111.35K)

why is sekiro hanging himself

They focused more on gameplay variation than they did on having the story be non-linear. I think in the expansion they'll expand both. Either way it's already better than Witcher 3 where everything boiled down to "run up to X and swing sword."

Yeah "Run up to x and shoot gun" is heck of a lot better.

>umm no no no sweetie, see I drew the cartoon man killing himself and you're him so that means you cringe and I'm based hehe *dilates gaping infected wound*

*or quickhack
*or stealth
*or melee

What do you want to see in the expansion?

Attached: 1649436882310.png (1280x1280, 2.2M)

lmao to all of this.
today I will remind them.

Attached: 20 year old PS2 game vs. Cybertranny at the end of the year 2020.jpg (2880x981, 780K)

As long as you're playing some predefined fuckboi named V Cybershit 2077 is always going to be bad. You can't make good wine out of bad grapes.

Nobody came into it wanting a shittier Deus Ex They fucked the concept and made it unsalvagable

Attached: fate bb.jpg (1920x2160, 817.04K)

soul vs soulless

>Expansion releases about 3 years after the base game released
Fucking hell

Attached: Senua.jpg (1202x528, 87.99K)

THIS
Only way to make a good expansion is let us play someone else

>nothing to do on it once you finish the main story
there's nothing wrong with this. gaas has burned your little nugget brain

I hope they expand CP2077 into an actual playable game, that would be cool

I like Cyberpunk 2077 :)

2 MORE WEEKS

Any day now sisters

Here's a leak of what the expansion will feature!

Attached: 1636732164339.png (978x1177, 23.96K)

based and true

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. looks better than Cyberpunk

How come Hello Games did this better than CD Projekt Red?

cyberpunk doesn't need an expansion pack it needs a complete overhaul of the base game dialogue, quests, and weapon design.

Attached: 1637559698059.webm (900x490, 2.76M)

Totally forgot about that bitch. What was the point of her introduction?

Damn, guess I'm never buying the GOTY

>What was the point of her introduction?
She was part of the E3 demo quest which had way more effort put into it than anything else in the entire game.

2 more years CDPR sisters! No one will fuck with us anymore when our game is better than Fallout 3!

I mean the game sucks, but I've seen both FFXIV and No Man's Sky turn it around. It's probably still gonna suck, but I'm keeping my eye one it.

>I hate zoomers for normalising this release now, "fix" later mentality. "Dude it'll get patched don't worry" FUCK OFF.

Attached: This.jpg (389x198, 8.89K)

*SIPS
>It doesn’t MATTER that they removed the lewd crab squatting animation for all the females in your party
>It doesn't NEED to remove the MMO elements
>It doesn’t NEED to have implied Oppai loli Paizuri as the opening moments
>It doesn’t NEED a Viewtiful Joe costume complete with the wristband and VFX meter
>It doesn’t NEED to innovate
>It doesn’t NEED to explain the combat
>It doesn’t MATTER that DMC1 was better than 3
>It doesn’t NEED female characters to do full splits on screen
>It doesn't NEED Crimson Resonator or Overboost
>it doesn't NEED an OVA
>It doesn't NEED higher difficulty modes that are well balanced and the ideal way to experience the game
>It doesn't NEED Kamiya to be the game designer and add a Turbo Duel minigame after he binged 5Ds 8 years ago
>It doesn't MATTER that there is no TRIPLE TUNING WAGA TAMASHII
>It doesn't NEED to take player-alienating risks
>It doesn't NEED BAKUGAN ROLL
YOU ARE NOW HERE
>It doesn’t NEED to confirm WORLD CHAMPOINSHIP 2014 release date
>It doesn’t NEED to improve the combat
>It doesn’t NEED CASShan to teleport behind Taiyrone with a noose " AYO HOL -ACK"
>It doesn’t NEED GIGASHOTA SERIAL LITTLE BOY MOLESTER OMOCHAD and Fudo, Yuusei to duel Nia and Melia for the fate of the XC Multiverse while playing Z-ONE’s theme
>It doesn’t NEED a Speed World 4
>It doesn't NEED to release on December 18 2023
>it doesn't NEED to update the UI or any QoL improvments
>The females don’t NEED to have spats or latex bodysuits SHUT UP 2COOMER GO WATCH HENTAI
TORtanic incoming. A Dying Light 2 in the making mark my words. If I’m wrong I’ll gladly eat my words. Don’t say Shazam didn’t warn ya.

Attached: SHAZAM.jpg (680x677, 79.26K)

Attached: WTFISTS.png (500x694, 254.74K)

What ever happened to the multiplayer?

Attached: 1649487853544.jpg (1200x628, 84.33K)

>further support
if you told people from early 2000s that "finished" singleplayer games would get "further support" after 2 years of launching they would call you crazy

>protect their fragile psyche at all costs.
I never played cyberpunk before user, but you are projecting too hard, try to calm down lmao

what's wrong with this again? don't buy games at launch, buy them on sale when they're fixed. win/win for me.

>Molasses Development
Holy shit the joke write themselves

Attached: 1424347845147.jpg (534x627, 160.92K)

hey, i recognize the cyberpunk webums that one is making fun of
>jumps around spastically
>shoots and throws grenades aimlessly
>"DUDE LOOK AT THIS SLEEK AND EPIC SHOOTING"

AND THATS A GOOD THING

Attached: 1638856034089.jpg (500x492, 25.63K)

Yeah, I can't wait to get back to 80's-90's era of release now, broken forever mentality. You oblivious cunts weren't born before patches became easily available, where we had to wait for devs to reprint their game just to get a fixed version.

>Yeah, I can't wait to get back to 80's-90's era of release now, broken forever mentality. You oblivious cunts weren't born before patches became easily available, where we had to wait for devs to reprint their game just to get a fixed version.

Attached: Dont Ask Questions.png (500x500, 562.29K)

What's wrong with it? For starters don't release a game when it's still in beta.
To further add, even after all patches it'll still most likely be a souless piece of shit.

Talk about striking while the iron's hot.

Even the few people that like CP2077 have probably moved on, expecting nothing.

I hope it tanks.

>Launch of the spinoff to Gwent
My sides...
They got shit on a fuck ton for cyberpunk, and now they want it even more with what will most likely be just a low effort hearthstone clone.
What's their problem? Do they want bankruptcy so bad? How the hell can anyone fuck up their reputation so bad after they were at the top with the witcher 3?

No one can wait a year for a 5 hour expansion lol

I predict by 2030, they'll be a subsidiary of Ubisoft

>new witcher game based on Unreal Engine 5
Why am I not surprised their tranny devs can't properly code and need the retardproof paint by numbers from Unreal

The cyberpunk marketing team is subhuman ,their"shills" here are completely brain dead and lack any resemblance of respect