Xbox chads hate the Half Life series

Xbox chads hate the Half Life series.
They prefer Halo.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/69378319
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/927749-xbox-360/69117699

Attached: half_life_2-1696774.jpg (580x821, 67.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/y2fm1e.png
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/78893534
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/72878643
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/72778991
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/78682698
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>they prefer Halo
So they have shit taste, got it.

mald

>2nd party game that was made for the console is more popular than a 3rd party pc port that the console can barely run

Attached: 1629325199295.gif (310x368, 2M)

Based XChads.

alf

Halo's better so... yeah. Half Life is boring pc shit that was only big for awhile because of le gwaphix.

well the xbox port is indeed pretty shite

The HL2 port for Xbox was abysmal. It was a miracle they got it working at all. They had to split the levels into even smaller sections and cut down the lighting and model quality significantly

>didn't read the linked threads

i don't care alf

Chad opinion coming through:
The Source engine itself had a bigger and more important and longer lasting cultural impact than the game it was made for.

Gaylo

I prefer Artifact.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

>people posting in an xbox subforum prefer xbox over pc
what a revelation

Stay mad
Half Life is not beloved by gamers.
ign forums, gamespot forums, systemwars.net, escapist forums, rpgcodex, gamefaqs, arstechnica all shit on it.

HL1 and Halo CE are both overrated shit.
Halo 2 is better than Half Life 2.

Attached: 1644609025925.png (517x396, 273.25K)

>gamers
You mean american console babies.

God, I wish there were no cross platform games like in the olden days, just so that we can be free from console tards opining on PC games.

nobody is mad aside from the guy who keeps making threads about how half life 2 is actually universally hated every day (you)

Halo 2 isn't even better than Combat Evolved.
Get some new bait.

Halo CE is objectively bad because the campaign is just half of a campaign copy pasted and mirrored.
HL1 is just fucking bad.

>7 years ago
>Nobody clicked the link

Yea Forums will eat this kind of shit up.

half-life 2 on xbox was a neat port, I love weird ports onto weaker hardware that shouldn't exist, they fascinate me.

Attached: starcraft64.jpg (500x331, 59.04K)

I'm a gamer and I love half life.

No one disputes the quality of Doom, Deus Ex, Duke, System Shock, Quake, Unreal, Thief, Blood.
Cope.

I see you switched your format up slightly. still obvious it's you though.

remember he's been at it for ten years now, you're not talking to a normal person

i dispute the quality of quake 2
shit sucks

If there were no cross-platform games then pc would have fucking nothing lmao.

bump

HL btfo

no dwterminator, no

hlschizo has been making these threads for 10 years?

Every year it's reputation gets worse

files.catbox.moe/y2fm1e.png

>he thinks Jedi Knight is a better game than Half Life
Jesus Christ
I mean I could see if he said Dark Forces or Jedi Outcast, but goddamn

Do you really believe gaming forums love this series lmao

No, you just get more mentally ill.

you mean the hlschizo reputation? yeah I gotta agree.

yea he's clearly got some mental illness of some sort

bump

Artifact schizo and Half Life schizo need to link up in order to create the antichrist, forming a beast that is perfect parts obsessive autism and deranged psychosis

the artifact guy comes off to be me as being a particularly dedicated shitposter. hlschizo seems legit that insane.

Beloved game
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/78893534

based

If they teamed up, they'd either try to kill each other or Gabe Newell

artifact launched in 2018, hlschizo has been at it since 2013, artifact schizo has yet to endure many trials before reaching hlschizo level

If it's so good then why gamefaqs hate it and love games like doom and quake?

would you team up with artifact schizo to create the ultimate autism creature if given the chance?

Attached: 1584853852491.png (5120x4160, 3.79M)

modern gamers don't like it

>jump in half life
>can air strafe, crouch jump, gauss cannon launch mid-air.
>feels like i have legs and can choose what i step on

>jump in halo
>turn into a high school physics parabola
>die

Half Life 2 on Xbox is such a cool port. Part of me wishes it got the episodes too, but I think the 360 was already out by the time this released.

The xbox was basically a pc, it's amazing how considering hl2 was a pretty intensive game at the time that requires a powerful and expensive pc, and they managed to make it work on a freaking console, even if with compromise

OH NO NO NO NO HALF LIFE BROS
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/72878643
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/72778991

gonna be honest, i think half life 2 is fucking shit
i first played it back in 2008, the orange box was the first game i bought on steam, and i thought it was shit then too

only Yea Forums defends this game

I like it.

HL2 was a technical marvel at the time but it had some really boring segments. Most of the fun in the game is centered around the gravity gun, and a lot of that is hokey physics puzzles, if you can even call them that.

ngl this is the first thing i had and i thought this thread was shitting on halo

Attached: 1624994894325.jpg (235x227, 9.66K)

BTFO
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/916373-pc/78682698

Why is forum contrarianism more annoying than Yea Forums contrarianism?

They're surrounded by this authority aura thats feed with who has the most time being a forum user, who has most posts, or is more well known. Meanwhile in a imageboard, every post has the same value as the next one.