Do watch any vidya streamers? Do you donate because you enjoy their content?

Do watch any vidya streamers? Do you donate because you enjoy their content?

Attached: IzWHi8k.png (345x163, 62.74K)

I watch some. I don't donate, I just watch it to kill time.

>Do watch any vidya streamers?
Sometimes when I'm just grinding on a game and need some background noise.
>Do you donate because you enjoy their content?
lol no

D:
I've superchatted Gawr Gura a few times, but her content is really good

I watch Joshimuz and KZ_FREW sometimes but I don't simp for any internet people

Saltybet and people who are new to a series

Only do so while I'm busy doing something, otherwise no

>I'm a pay pig but it's okay because I make up my justification
You're the problem.

gem
coal

>>I'm a pay pig but it's okay because I make up my justification
Yes.

Attached: chad.jpg (832x1000, 73.78K)

>Do watch any vidya streamers?
I watch like 2 streamers
>Do you donate because you enjoy their content?
I super chatted a few times because I wanted to ask a question and the only time I've ever sub to someone's twitch is because of the free Prime and that's only because I can't use it on myself.

People like that genuinely need help. That shit is cringy and depressing at the same time.

I used to watch streamers but they're all so desperate for views and subs, especially the smaller ones grubbing for views with strategic raids and "networking", and the bulk of viewers are just lonely young people who are so attention starved that they will pay large sums of cash for a few seconds of validation. Paradoxically or hypocritically, I stream myself, but do absolutely nothing to encourage people to view my channel, so I just chill out with 3-5 regulars, and I post videos to youtube for posterity, which I find much better.

t. poorfag

I don't know what it means to donate subs and I refuse to find out. The term itself makes absolutely no sense.

Watching streamers is basically the inferior version of a youtube video. Watching loads of uninteresting filler shit hoping some of it will be entertaining. I never saw the appeal.

Same. I pretty much stream exclusively for my friends. They don't even show up half the time, but I at least get to autistically ramble about my favorite game.

Never been interested in this shit. Vtubers was an interesting concept but then I remember that streamers aren't entertaining anyway and mocap rig tech isn't up to my standards yet.
There's also the fact that it's so...disingenuous. The person is playing a character, pretending to be your friend (and even then only if you fucking PAY THEM TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU). I'm a virgin loser with few friends and yet I'm not that desperate, I don't understand what drives people to this and I have no sympathy for those who waste their money on it.
I did watch the pokemon marathons though, but that's completely different.

Attached: gogo.jpg (721x1000, 179.41K)

i only ever watch autists who have sperg rage and type in chat to make them rage more

I donated to sh0eonhead a few years back and hate myself for being so fucking stupid

>paypig
Is there any actual problem or is this just seethe at how others spend their money because you have none?

vtubers take the disingenuity of streamers up to 11

Basically my view of it. I don't watch them anyway but I wouldn't be opposed to seeing say a clipped video if I had to, but I won't watch streams. I have my YouTube constantly trying to make me watch this Jerma faggot with his clips too.

I'll NEVER donate money to e-clowns
You must have me fucked up, if you think I'm that retarded
Go get a real job nigger

kek

Think of it as your cringe phase. I was posting in Pokémon forums when I was 10, maybe I would have done the same had streamers been around.

>y-you're just p-poor!

kill yourself immediately and violently

Are these posts ironic or do retards literally donate to streamers?

i seriously dont get how people can watch streamers. ive tried to watch multiple big streamers and its always boring as fuck

If I had a dollar every time this was posted, I'd donate it all to Tinakitten

I don't understand the appeal of livestreams.

I occasionally watch a few episodes of playthroughs for some older games, but that's it.

I just can't understand the mentality behind giving someone money just because I watch them play games.

I don't donate my entire paycheck, user. It's disposable income.

cringe piggy

at least you're self aware enough to know it was a mistake

Attached: 1646756986348.png (1080x595, 383.58K)

I'm guessing they interact with the chat and feel like part of a community where no one hears them.

Don't vtubers just use their iPhone for the capture? There's no mocap rigging

You can Google her nudes guilt free I suppose

yea
no

I'm poorer than the streamers I watch so donating to them is stupid
even if I was richer I'd only donate to people who don't stream full time

i gave five dollars to technoblade when he hit #1 in potato and then he immediately ended the stream :(
I was #1 in spruce wood at the time, but I lost it a while back. #17 or something now I just play casually.

Attached: gremlins.jpg (368x324, 33.11K)

Only Retardy streamers and now obnoxious furfaggots who spam emotes shit up like 70% of the chatrooms for all of them

You donate to dsp I can see

nobody is seething lol they're calling you a retard for giving money away to some zoomer faggot

It's pure unfiltered cope, the reality that they're giving money to people for absolutely nothing and recieve nothing but a few seconds of simulated validation (remember the streamer says their username out loud, not even their real name), so they rationalise it with the "I got money to burn" response, these are the same kind of people who buy new cars on finance, worthy of only pity and disdain.

most just use cameras, yeah, I think CodeMiko does a mix of actual mocap and cameras

Based thought I hope you did that knowing that she doesn't read superchats

Kys shrimp

Giving someone you watch a lot the 5 dollarydoos a month isn't that bad, but when you are subbed to 50 people, drop big donos, and get parasocial like OP Pic related, that's where things get stupid.
Streamers aren't your friends, they don't want to hang out with you in person, and thinking you are anything more than a name in chat 90% of the time will just end poorly for you and you alone.

whatever you gotta say to help yourself live one more day drackonic

I know it's a lottery but she tends to read mine

okay that's fair, but isn't she like, actually the most advanced Vtube model out there?

I agree with this assessment. I don’t sub to anyway, cause I don’t watch anyone consistently, but every so often I’ll watch someone play a modded version of a game I like, or a new game in a series. I don’t think I’d feel bad tipping them, just haven’t done so ever.

I donated to shinkansen

Attached: 1640000602016.png (1280x720, 273.66K)

Attached: 1614457167810.jpg (1024x922, 289.26K)

>Never subbed
>Never donated
>GitHub script for ad-rolls on twitch viewer

it's great, specially when watching people who have 5k + subs.

I have one IRL buddy who streams to try and get over some social issues (anxiety, stutter), so of course I watch and help him out when he needs. He's only got like 600 followers, and his streams usually get 15-30 of them tuning in on average. It's a comfy little "community", and every now and then I'll wander in to the streams of people who frequent my buddy's channel.
I'm only subscribed to my buddy's channel to give him a little boost. It's like buying him a beer at the bar, and it's about the same price.

None of the big streamers, though. I don't really care about them at all.

>SimpyMcCuck donates $500

Hi it's been a really rough week I lost my job because I watch your streams so much at work lol. Might get evicted YOLO. Here's what's left of my savings haha thanks for the shoutout!

>streamers in the bathroom blowing her bf

Attached: 1583602955607.png (425x720, 281.52K)

I just got twitch turbo, $10 a month for no ads on any stream is okay

>I throw my money away at whores and people I like to pretend are my friends but don't even know I exist
>retard
>s-seething p-poorfag

Attached: 1630405554920.jpg (122x125, 1.64K)

>pretending to be your friend
I feel like this part of streaming is blown out of proportion
the vast majority of viewers don't type in chat and then the vast majority of people typing in chat especially in big channels don't have any kind of meaningful connection to the streamer which is why you see shit like chats tearing into streamers for sucking ass at games

I give Jerma the prime sub because he actually does shit

Why should I stream?

I really don't understand this behaviour
I mean, if you are a richfag and can afford to do stupid shit with money and still be fine, then go ahead I guess... But holy shit min wage wagies ending up in the red is mad... An obvious call for help

You didn't answer the question.

used to, but its mostly
>5 uninterrupted minutes of saying random names
>deliberately reading out a shitty comment sparking a domino effect of shit
>repeat for 8h
>daily
it got old

Holy shit man, just take a look at yourself already.