Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Do you think we are going to get a hidden Church route too?

Attached: 6FD07B97-2DE6-4526-8EA5-446882769DA6.jpg (1024x576, 186.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.denfaminicogamer.jp/news/2204122c
twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(1247).jpg (1000x1414, 244.6K)

What's the story with Shez' weapon? It's just a dragonbone sword with no crest stone.

How much do we expect Byleth to talk?

Literally nothing has been revealed about the relic sword at this point. For all we know, it's NOT a relic, but some Agarthan made weapon that was NOT made from dragon bones.

as much as per usual

>”Holy shit… this was your first time.”

Attached: 4BC16728-042F-471E-9F7E-6F75BA53FE8E.jpg (553x666, 75.36K)

I expect her to be be very minimal. As Shez runs away to fight another day, we will see Byleth looking around, furrowing her eyes in suspicion, then moving on.

Based Burnie bro.

I hope so, I was wondering why only Silver Snow was left out.

>Edelgard's new axe Labraunda is etymologically derived from Zeus, the Greek goddess Rhea's son

Attached: FLNAVzsXwAIgqNM.jpg (2307x1314, 1.48M)

Playable Sothis y/n?

The 4th route was a secret in houses.

What is a simile for Silver, and what kind of flame burns white?

>Edelgard and Rhea’s family ties are even more apparent.
God I hope so

Attached: E4E25E4E-C49F-4A27-A54B-3192E92553AA.jpg (1391x702, 261.44K)

Probably not. Silver Snow is just supposed to be the Byleth-specific route so there's no reason for it to exist in the universe equivalent. If you want the same general story beats it'll be probably be folded into Wildfire/Golden Deer, assuming Claude doesn't get his own proper story this time.

Part 1/2
I couldn't help but snicker at Seteth's censorship of the book that covers the details for the The Feast of Decadence play featuring a young man, staring as Emperor Wilhelm catching an actress playing as Seiros pulling her into a close embrace. Where he "whispered sweet nothings [in her ear], mirroring Emperor Wilhelm and Saint Seiros upon the stage."

Let's first look into the timeline:
>???: Nemesis launches an attack on Zanado. Fódlan is roiled by disorder and suffering caused by Nemesis, the self-proclaimed King of Liberation.
>Imperial Year 1: The Founding of the Adrestian Empire.
>Imperial Year 32: The War of Heroes - Wilhelm Paul Hresvelg, the inaugural Adrestian Emperor, raised an army in pursuit of the unification of Fódlan.
>At some point during the War of Heroes, Wilhelm died and was succeeded by his son Lycaon I, who continued his father's crusade until his own death in Imperial Year 98, which marked the end of the war.

This leaves to how long did Wilhelm actually lived, since the War of Heroes outlasted him. We know from Rhea's own words, that Wilhelm rescued her at some point in her life, and it's quite possibly during Fódlan's pre-empire days where Zanado was ransacked by the 10 Elites; but that exact time was lost. At this point we don't know when the Imperial Year 1 started, and how old Wilhelm was when he was elected Emperor. Why is this important? Because official history approved by the Church of Seiros (Both Rhea and Seteth) states in Register of Empire Nobles, Part I:

House Hresvelg
>”The most distinguished noble house of the Empire, tracing its roots all the way back to Great Emperor Wilhelm. It has been the governing house of the Empire for 1,100 years. In addition to the first emperor, its lineage is also traced back to Saint Seiros herself, which is why generations of emperors are believed to bear the Crest of Seiros."

Attached: d8b1b3ee72595a38a6ecec5659e8c2b5.png (1200x1200, 1.34M)

Unlikely but possible given that we have a monster/manakete class playable in the game. So, no.

Attached: 9ecc0c313ab64bc19a24a9f8ed99bce1.jpg (899x1000, 403.9K)

Dammit I’ll have to mod her in then.

Part2/2
Rhea and Seteth approved history that the Hresvelg line are the descendants of Seiros.

Another factor that must be considered is that those that are first generational Crest users (direct blood pact with a dragon) tend to have a extended lifespan, "The [10 Elites] experienced unnaturally long lives, persisting for hundreds of years" according to the Book of Seiros. Alois mentioned that a drunk Jeralt admitting being over 100 years old, and Leonie complained on how Jeralt stopped counting.

We are now faced with three possibilities about Wilhem's life span and death either:

>Wilhelm indeed saved Rhea in Zanado, but it was over 100+ years before the founding of the Empire; where she gave him her blood.
>The tragedy of the red canyon was much more recent to Imperial Year 1, and she never gave her blood to Wilhelm; instead possibly passing her crest via blood pack to his son Lycaon.
>Same as number 2, but Wilhem and Rhea were indeed lovers and Lycaon was their son; thus confirming the Feast of Decadence and Register of Empire Nobles to be true.

The only objection for the number three that history seems to imply is that Lycaon officially died from illness Imperial year 98. Making him very short lived, unless that was a cover up to hide his Nabatean heritage (where he disappeared, thus where is he?); that would become easier to hide in further generation as the dragon blood was diluted by human blood.

Conclusion: Edelgard is a descendant of Rhea.

Attached: Edelgard-von-Hresvelgr-2.png (750x750, 392.44K)

I want them to have supports so damn bad.

Sothis doesn’t have a body of her own.

I'm gonna be shocked if they make Edelgard backtrack at all. The mobile game has future Edelgard say "Even if my past self knew any of the futures that happened, she would still do what she did the way she did it"

Consider that we DO see Claude trying to break up Dimitri and Edelgard's fight in the first trailer, and then you have the 2nd trailer with Edelgard turning her back on Dimitri to charge another enemy, I think that the three territories and the church are going to team up agains a greater big bad.

Didn't KT really want ab Edelgard route but the IS dev didn't?
Now the entire writing team is from KT. Expect Edelgard to be portrayed as good

Don’t care because I won’t play it. I will only play Edelgard’s route with F!Byleth so I can romance them together. I’m trans btw

Attached: 8E5A7132-200B-4896-A8EB-11AF768DF554.jpg (1000x1400, 134.44K)

They have already confirmed the three routes don't intersect

For as long as they don't make Rhea evil I'll be fine with just about any kind of Edelgard.

Attached: 1583628303109.jpg (1552x1552, 127.12K)

I mean it's not a secret it's easier to get than Crimson Flower

I hope they don't, Edelgard's sheer stubbornness is part of her appeal desu, even if it leads her to dumb/highly immoral shit

>Edelgard’s wife had to fuck Dimitri to have a child
yurisisters, are we cucks?

None of the interviews from the 3H directors imply that CF was a last minute addition, KT only want, etc. At least none of the ones I've read while doing my own research on the matter.
I don't like Edelgard because I feel there's a LOT of missed opportunities with her, but at least she's written consistently.

Nagasawa's futanari Edelgard/Byleth stuff is so hot but the omega shit kills my boner. I'm just trying to read about an anime girl blasting her big titty teacher with her magic dick juice and you gotta make it weird.

Attached: 95599965_p2.jpg (1000x1412, 847.58K)

Bad larp attempt. A real yurisister would know Byleth is trans (she/they) and thus can’t get pregnant. Edelgard carries their baby.

Attached: F140FDA1-9DBD-4899-BF33-44BE84300582.jpg (800x1123, 530.16K)

No they didn't. They only said three routes will just be diverging paths. And you literally have Edelgard ignoring Dimitri for someone else. They are going to work together at some point, and the 2nd half will probably all have identical missions as their paths converge to team up against some evil darkness blood cult, and their evil purple dragon.

Attached: Edelgard_turning_to_fight_the_true_enemey.jpg (2288x1172, 251.11K)

CF was the secret, but the point is that it wasn't stated that there were 4.

"Depending on your choice, the story that begins with an encounter different from the original will be divided into three paths that do not intersect. And the main character of the original that stands in front of Shez as the strongest enemy-commonly known as "Ashen Demon". Please take a look at the whereabouts of a new story spun by destiny."

news.denfaminicogamer.jp/news/2204122c

The omegaverse shit needlessly convolutes something as simple as chicks impregnating other chicks with their dicks.

Yeah they won't "intersect", because Shez will stay with his chosen faction naturally, but the story and missions will still be the same.

It's true that Shez has no connections with the church and wouldn't have pull with them in order to influence their alliances. But there could still be a "secret" church route that involves joining forces with Byleth.

What WOULD be Edelgard’s reaction be to this revelation?

Attached: 2AC9722C-DE3F-49B1-B113-906C7A18FED3.jpg (503x558, 71.17K)

A piercing shriek of anger.

Attached: 774EA999-7829-4607-96BD-283D9DF39461.png (239x72, 12.93K)

To piggy back on this we have literally all of the
black eagles siding with the Church if Byleth chooses to side with Rhea. Shez is just a student, so perhaps while the Blacks Eagles might side with Edelgard, Shez might stay with the Church and unlock Catherine, Shamir, Cyril, Flayn, Seteth, Alois, and Rhea.

What having no father does to a man

>assuming Claude doesn't get his own proper story this time.
ENTER

Attached: 1649808553729.png (1036x581, 564.76K)

*shrugs shoulder*
She already knows great great great something grandpa was a race traitor

Ingrid is Tellius character

Attached: FQTKujSaUAEKMbu.jpg (2188x1575, 1.17M)

If they are profiles are daily, that could result in new reveals in as little as a couple weeks! We already had Hubert yesterday and Dedue today, what do you think the sequel will be like then will introduce new characters? Ferdinand on Saturday?

twitter.com/FireEmblemMusou

Attached: FQL_I0GaAAEHDp6.jpg (800x800, 135.67K)

She thinks that Seiros and Nemesis simply had a disagreement, despite Rhea frothing in rage in CF when Byleth is repeating History as Nemesis 2.0, vowing she will rescue mother from them.

the cutesythea

Attached: 51cbad3756e1abce38fa1f80670bf419.png (550x527, 321.26K)

They did have a disagreement though

So this game seems to take place in a timeline where Byleth never became a professor.
And seems to take place after the academy but before the 5-year timeskip. Some middle point. The war already broke out.

What we don't know is what events happened or didn't happen in the academy given Byleth's absence. Maybe that's why the real? Monica is around now.

I wish I was a Duscur boy captured and sold into slavery as Ingrid's personal servant, she would take out all her anger and frustration on me (including sexual frustration) by making me do humiliating tasks and punishing me brutally when she felt like it.

Attached: __ingrid_brandl_galatea_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_pikapika_hoppe__e2c641bdbccbf969cbae0de4f32684b0.jpg (1375x1423, 254.86K)

He's too young looking to be Claudes father. He looks more like some arrogant half-brother that used to bully Claude for being a wimpy Fodlan half-breed. Will probably be a minor antagonist to Claude and Shez early in their route.

Absolutely best girl, no competition.

They would have been besties

Attached: 147DAF5F-0B43-43BE-9DFC-DB38BA1056E2.jpg (426x493, 76.29K)

>Rhea: I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE FOR YOU KILLING MY MOTHER!
>Nemesis: I don't even know who y.... oh shit, it's you!
That's not a disagreement.

>Third act
>Byleth is about to be killed by the main baddie
>Shez interferes and is hit with everything
>"Go on without me, continue the fight."
>He no longer feels his legs so he starts sitting down and eventually laying in the snow
>"I did it...my way..."

Attached: download (10).jpg (1600x900, 216.04K)

>And the main character of the original that stands in front of Shez as the strongest enemy-commonly known as "Ashen Demon".
I love it. Byleth is still the good guy and is given the green light to go T-1000 on Shez’ ass

Attached: F1A83CF0-E769-4769-952B-703206707783.jpg (855x755, 56.7K)

We know Shez becomes a student and joins one of the three houses, as for Monica she gets kidnapped 1 year prior to canon, so nothing in the academy would have really changed that, but Shez does wind up living through their fated death against Byleth 1 year before canon, so something they did must've been the lynchpin to her survival

You're going to preorder the digital version right Yea Forums?

Attached: FL207LOagAEA1vM.jpg (1200x675, 165.07K)

I want to see Hilda.

>she thinks I’m going to buy it

Yes it is, Nemesis murdered her family because fuck scalies and I want power, and Rhea thought otherwise

No, I don’t buy digital garbage. I’m an American and I don’t trust these corporations.

Attached: 190B4206-EBD4-4EE3-B5B6-10674186055B.png (234x260, 116.39K)

I wonder where Shez comes from if they can pick any house. And who will be the professors?

agreed so much

Attached: __lysithea_von_ordelia_fire_emblem_and_1_more_drawn_by_hiyori_rindou66__-43127982effa22f9724009594ee59ed8.jpg (850x996, 193.61K)

We have no idea what actually happened to the real Monica in the game, as all we know is that Kronya posed as her, but to what happened, is unknown. Same to the real Arundel, Cornelia, Thomas, etc.

Don't really have the space on my Switch right now so I'll just get it physically.

Maybe it'll follow the original plan and it'll be Jeritza, Hannemann, and Manuela.

>Jeritza gets Black Eagles
>Hanneman gets Blue Lions
>Manuella gets Golden Deers