Lol he's a virgin

Lol he's a virgin

Attached: MV5BMjA5Njc0NDUxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYzNzU1OQ@@._V1_.jpg (540x620, 108.5K)

Was

Attached: 6177acf21bffa028ea9a1d85_o_U_v2.jpg (1920x1080, 308.16K)

h-h-h-hawt

>He's just like me

How is his hand on her shoulder and in the air?

It's not his hand.

Attached: fair enough see you around.jpg (1384x2048, 2.71M)

Goddamn I wish Jennifer Aniston was my friend's mom

Isn't Scutt Farkus like 40 years old? Nigga never ages

SHE'S STILL HOT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS GOD DAMN BROS

>SHE'S STILL HOT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS GOD DAMN BROS
yeah best Emma hasn't hit the wall yet

Zamn

Wasn't this kid supposed to be 15 in this movie? I know in Hollywood it's standard practice to get raped as a kid actor but most people don't have sex that early in their life.

kill yourself

he's literally me

he's supposed to be 18 you faggot he says so in the beginning of the movie

ALOY!

Just watched this randomly last night. Weird.

videogames

Literally me

Games are more fun than sex.

you can only say that if you're bad at sex

I hugged a girl today

Imagine posting on 4channel and being Virgin lol

stoplyingstoplyingstoplyingstoplyingstoplying

You just go in and out, it's not complicated

>virgin
dying breed

She was warm, soft and smelt very good
Still got her scent on me

Attached: 439640c135cde4f2328f41e7b1062053.jpg (239x239, 6.74K)

ok incompetent beta male, here are a few things you're missing
>grunting
>dirty talking
>slapping
>fingering
>teasing
>staring
>kissing
>grabbing
>frotting
>choking
among many other things

This nigga definitely grooms underage girls on discord

>he doesn't know the vast majority of women are kinky and many fantasize about being raped
and then you wonder why you can't give your girl a single orgasm to save your life

The only thing that matters is the dopamine, just hump her and get your hit. It's not that hard. You might aswell just masturbate. Videogames give a more long-lasting dopamine hit.

My gf is the religious "wait til marriage" type and it sucks because my penis is horny but at the same time I do all of this except fingering every time we make out. Is this based or cringe bros?
It's dangerous too because the first few times I ended up cumming and had to play it off... now I know my limits but whew.

Attached: 1645780328126.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

I can't hug a girl without getting a boner.
Sorry, mom.

Who gives a fuck about giving a girl an orgasm? You are bragging about how much of a good dildo for women you are. Just hump her and get your hit, who gives a fuck about their opinion

> give your girl a orgasm

imagine being this much of a cuck.

Attached: fghbjnkml.jpg (1200x542, 167.04K)

sex and masturbation are not nearly the same unless you've been desensitized to hell and back. there are so many more psychological and emotional factors at play during sex which are completely missing in masturbation
you should give a fuck about giving a girl an orgasm because if you do she'll be addicted to you and will do literally anything you want if you keep giving her orgasms

Attached: 46644.jpg (915x914, 130.12K)

This isnt a video game.
Jump off your roof head first you fucking faggot.

Have you ever tried trying?

>there are so many more psychological and emotional factors at play during sex which are completely missing in masturbation
If you are gay sure. Just hump her and get your hit, it's easy and they won't give a fuck if they don't cum.
>you should give a fuck about giving a girl an orgasm because if you do she'll be addicted to you and will do literally anything you want if you keep giving her orgasms
You need to please her to get her to do dinner for you? Jesus christ stop being such a coping cuck

Masturbation feels better than sex, virgin.

Video Gamez?

Sex is 400% better than jerking off according to scientists, so i just need to jerk off 4 times a day

>being this delusional and disconnected from reality
unironically take your meds

>Video Gamez?

Attached: soyjak(78).jpg (250x250, 32.15K)

He rejects your feminized reality faggot. This is an enlightened beta who realizes pleasing himself comes first, and women respect that more. Your sex will be better if youre less focused on having to make her cum. Just let it be natural and enjoy yourself, you’re trying to please too hard.

Sex feels way worse. Especially with a condom on.
With masturbation you can control grip and speed flawlessly.
The emotional aspect is all that sex has an advantage in.

Lol

Impregnate her, retard.

I accept your concession. Now stop trying to prove your sexuality to a bunch of anonymous poeple on 4channel and go please your hypothetical wife or something like a good boy

he is aging like wine thats nice or maybe some surgeries you dont know everything

>being a virgin is comparable to immoral acts and crimes

Attached: 1599174617402.jpg (191x264, 6.07K)

i don't even need to post any further to prove you wrong, literally just try to apply your coomer philosophy in real life and you'll quickly realize how deranged you are

I lost my virginity at 29 to a beautiful sweet girl and we're still going strong

She looks sort of like pic related

I'll never regret waiting for someone who I actually loved rather than just banging a prostitute

Also I made her orgasm the first time we did it

Git gud

Attached: klaudia_atelier_ryza_lingerie.png (1080x1528, 2.04M)

Kek, good job user, i don't know how everyone else missed frotting

>things that never happened but wish they did

Depends on the game and who you're having sex with.
e.g. Playing Splatoon is more fun than having sex with adult prostitutes.

Attached: 1649965810788.jpg (1191x1684, 1.06M)

You're free to think that

There is nothing wrong with doing what makes YOU feel good. Your life doesnt need to revolve around pleasing “your” woman or any woman for that matter. Free yourself from this way of thinking and you’ll be a lot happier. Do things for YOU, she will respect that. No girl wants a guy that does their every command and is a complete pushover unwilling to stick up for what HE needs. Do you first bro. If she comes, great. But it’s not a requirement.

Just have sex bro, if you have to try so hard to please her then I doubt she's actually into you. And stop acting like some cringy faggot on 4channel who totally has sex.

Ok Ryza

you clearly didn't understand the point i've been making. in the bedroom i please her, outside the bedroom she pleases me. that's the secret to a long-lasting relationship

I hate america

why are men like
>talks to you everyday for a long time
>leads me on
>cares about me like a best friend
>suddenly loses all care and texts like this is a buisness deal
>doesn't have any interest at all
>i try having a nice convo
>cuts it short
>doesn't text back now
>friendzoned

only one answer, he's found himself a love life

okay, at least tell me you have a girlfriend ffs. I hate moids so much

Attached: 1514791600642.png (1280x720, 838.18K)

I stopped watching the news for a week, I felt happy, felt like I could do things with my life, find a job, have a social life, stop being a NEET, then I got a glimpse of the news, there is no hope left in the world.

Attached: 1629443953529.jpg (406x364, 118.03K)

try grindr

ywnbaw

what was in the news?

>again he tries to justify his cuckoldry
Whatever man, stay alert and on your toes then, if you fail to please her she'll view you as less than dirt and jump to your neighbor. This is such a pathetic mindset.

You're fat and ugly lmao

I think its pretty funny that society considers virgins to be as bad as drug dealers

Women do the same thing. People are dumb and scared.

be more needy and demanding that always helps

try not being ugly

We're all gonna make it bros

why are you so obsessed with cuckholdry when that's not even close to being what i'm stating. also all women will jump to your neighbor if you fail to please her

C
Splatoon 3 when?

>Also I made her orgasm the first time we did it
The least believable part. She faked it user

Right, it should be worse. Being a drug dealer requires social skills.

>the whole world will starve in the upcoming months
>Civil war everywhere
>born after 79, you will suffer
>Didn't make it after 25, you will suffer even more
>Psychopaths roaming the streets looking to kill you
Man, fuck the media.

Attached: 1646732718164.jpg (1600x1200, 286.22K)

Trannies and jews

Rob Schneider is a stapler.

Attached: stapler.jpg (960x540, 56.73K)

>lying
i put in my effort, the rest is on you.

/pol/ isn't a source of news

Is not /pol/, its from a local news outlet.

from where, detroit?