You can only invade Hosts with coop partners

>You can only invade Hosts with coop partners
>Meaning that every invasion is at least 1v2, often 1v3
>In ADDITION, the host can summon blueberries to help him
>Meaning that invasions can be 1v5

What the FUCK were they thinking?
This has to be the worst PvP system in Soulsborne history

Attached: elden-ring-multiplayer-explained-co-op-invasions-and-pvp-due_z4gf.jpg (1280x720, 133.75K)

Use the duelist's finger. It's actually good that it's less convenient for you to nonconsentually force pvp onto someone. And the fact that it upsets you shows that you have no intention of honest pvp and only want to ruin someone else's experience.

Haven't tried the PvP yet. Is 160 a good level for it, or is it too high?

nice try, 1v3 is the max, with two phantoms no blues will be summoned

Hope you like gank squads spamming magic at you or getting ass raped by RoB users

>invading is ruining somebody's experience
the words of a bitch

125 if you want to do duelist pvp.

If you want to do invasions I'd only go as high as 90, mayyyybe 100.

And if you want to invade stormveil castle/raya lucaria you'll need to stay real low.

70 for invasions, 125 for duels

>No way to do co op with a friend without fear of invaders

I mean, invaders hate getting ganked, and I just want to help my friend, should be a way to do co op with friends without getting invaded

Alright, thanks.

Honestly this game changed me and I live for 1v3s now. The invasion rules sucked at first but now all it's done is made invaders better

Lul this isn't DaS3. People are finishing the game at 150+. There is absolutely no need to stay at 70.

>the host can summon blueberries to help him
>can
No, the host WILL already have the "come sove me blueniggerman" already activated.

>125 if you want to do duelist pvp.
Overleveled shitter meta. If you think 150 is too high and then shill 125, you're a fucking idiot. You can do anything you want at level 90, I got my build going at level 80.

Go back to Dark Souls faggot.
Oh wait.. LMAO

you stay at a lower level to invade you dummy

gitgud

>no intention of honest pvp and only want to ruin someone else's experience.
That's what invasions were originally about before DS1 kiddies turned them into HONORABURU DUERU ONRY.

dont fall for the youtuber forced 120-125 "meta"

only people that want that are bleed niggers that dont want people to have vig/end/mind/poise

loads of pvp at 150 and more builds

Attached: faggot.jpg (513x607, 87.68K)

there are no builds you can do at 150 that you can't do at 120 or 125, except maybe quality because it's so bad you need 80/80 in str/dex to make it viable

when we gonna get a Yea Forums fight club going? I imagine the general on /vg/ is too autistic to handle, I just wanna have some fun dueling Yea Forumsros

Is this like DS1 where nobody does NG+ so if you want “real” invasions you need to intentionally play super low level?

How many can even be in one world for a fight club, isn't it just 3?

if only using reds, yeah, you can only have two at a time

PvP in souls games is a gimmick, don't worry about 'fairness' it's not a representation of who's better that's why pvp builds and pve builds are a different beast

I will invade you, kill you and your RoB-using, bloodhound-spamming tranny friends, and then do it again.

No it isn't, it's a significant portion of the game.

>use duelist finger
>literally half the times I get summoned I'm surrounded by a 3 man gank squad on summon

it's even worse than invading, at least with invasions you can set up the encounter a bit in your favor

>Hiding behind mobs while shooting a cannon is better pvp

The only thing I've seen out of invaders is ganking and meme weapon spamming. Although it's quite a thrill to buttblast a red shitter using the blood blade

use taunters instead

Attached: shieldbreaker.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

120 is only good for pure builds that are nothing but R1 or sorcery meta spam, everyone is moving onto 150 because it actually allows people to move beyond that.

like what?

>blood blade

please why would I give you a chance when I don't have to
concealing veil + frenzied burst it is

160 is not too high at all. just go to the first step at limgrave and there's constant pvp, literally put on taunter's tongue or invade and you will always get a battle within seconds. and most of them don't run away like faggots

I would have preferred if they scrapped the multiplayer entirely and just made something new in its place. At the very least allowing the player to opt-out of invading and still get the benefits of being online was stupid as fuck.

>WAAAAAAAH!!! I CAN'T TWINK 1v1 ANY MOOOOOORE!

How is only invading hosts that are either doing co-op or dried fingered/taunter's tongued any different from how it has always been? Why would you restore humanity/ember if not to summon. Even if you do it for the health in 2/3, you do so during the boss fight as a full heal. And in 1 where you had to do it at the bonfire it offered no benefit.

Invasions are not supposed to be fair, 1v1 invasions are not fair, it has always been in favor of the invader, if you want 1v1 go to fag clubs.

>call user overleveled
>i using a lv 80 build
lol
Why do you need those 40 extra level for? lv 40 is more than enough.

After all these copy pasted souls games how is stealth invading still not a thing? I want to invade but not let the host know I'm in his world. Being in the receiving end of that would be fun too.

>humanity
because I don't want to look like a raisin

stopping their progress and killing them forcing them to start over and possibly losing souls isn't ruining their experience? why do you think it's called invasion and not play date? more like salty bitch who can't admit that he likes disrupting other players and cries when he gets called out

they're already killing their own experience by summoning help
if you actually manage to die twice and lose your runes with a summon honestly, just uninstall the game

How do you see your character under their armor

now I'm forced to play like an absolute cunt to wipe 3-man squads of moonveil faggots, even better

I camp difficult spots with my +10 ruin gs and consistently wipe those fucking VITlets with the weapon art.
In previous souls, I would try to make it a fun encounter for the dudes I invaded. Now I just want to murder.

Hope they remove invasions next game, it'll be long overdue

When a boss kills you, is that "ruining your experience" too? What about if you accidentally get knocked off a cliff? Is your experience ruined? Invaders are part of the game too.

because I'm not havel-tanking enemies

It's a part of the game, just like being a little bitch and summoning phantoms/ashes.
You loathsome cope eater

>In previous souls, I would try to make it a fun encounter for the dudes I invaded.
fucking this
I tried being a fun invader
problem is that the vast majority of people just spam moonveil or RoB on you
and no low level doesn't help, the majority of people even at fucking lv 20 have RoB

It really isn’t invading is just a funny way to get rune arcs

>3 man gank squad on summon
I haven't tried much PvP in ER but in the early DS3 days that's all I'd get when setting down signs for duels. I can only imagine it's just as bad in ER.

you sure showed those pve build chars playing with friends dude.

>In previous souls, I would use the mechanic incorrectly. Now I do it correctly.
Congratulations in becoming less retard i guess.

I hope they say they're removing invasions but still have them in game and the person that gets invaded by another player doesn't get a message that there's someone else in their world.

>i forced myself into their game, why don't they want to play with me?
Your type is worse than duel fags.

Is there a dedicated fight club location like Pontiff bonfire in 3?

it's worse in ER because gank squads are encouraged

People that bitch about getting invaded should stay in their lane and play something else.
Every other Souls game, the only way you're getting invaded is by using items that give you every advantage possible like humanity or embers, which lets you summon phantoms. It's only reasonable that this opens the door to people fucking you up for being a casuul.

I want to use Elden Stars for the memes and have 40 vig.

And yet even the developers disagree with you. Go play a REAL PVP game. Oh wait. You can't because you suck.

developers included invasions bitch

Recusants and bloody fingers are a massive part of the lore. PvP is not just a gimmick.

There's lots, there isn't one single dedicated spot.

There's a lot of PVP activity in:
Leyndell, around the big central road
Limgrave, first bonfire after tutorial catacombs
Inner consecrated snowfield

>WAAAH, I JUST WANT TO STEAMROLL THROUGH THE GAME WITH MY ROB SPAMMING HACKER FRIENDS

developers stacked the game against you and you bitch about that, so which is it?

God I hate how people have friends and get to coop together while I'm stuck here getting ganked by dudebros. Just imaging people enjoy this game makes my blood boil.

snowfields sound like the only place I won't run into utter cocksuckers running twink meta.

It sure is. Now enjoy those 1v3's

The problem is that the game only sends us against them. It's not fun for anyone.

>get invaded
>absolutely destroy his bussy with my bros
>go on to defeat boss and have a blast with my pals
>go to party later that night and fuck the invader's gf
Game of the fucking year.

No thanks I just won't co-op and force you to play with gankers and disconnecters lol

This. If I can't make a twink build and dunk on some solo noob then it's not fun. Only me, the invader, should be allowed to have an advantage.

can i invade an area after killing its boss? i want to invade in the capital with the drake set

Nobody levels VIT - so far the 1v3s were indeed very enjoyable.

Hope they remove summoning. How the fuck can you even try to reason that you've beaten the game when you have lvl 120 phantoms babying you the entire time? Souls needs to be strictly SP like Sekiro, the ultimate casual filter.

Hybrids. Actual hybrids that fully utilise the strengths of multiple stats, not anemic stat spreads that can't reach a single softcap.

>ruin someone else's experience
You fags already ruin the experience by using furled finger

AHHHHH MY EXPERIENCE HELP ME COOPERATOR SAMA

Attached: cannon.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

What kind of mutant cope is this? I've never made a twink invader. I like invading in end-game areas, too. I don't mind getting ganked now and then, but 1v1 is simply a better experience for both parties.

watch he's going to argue that 40 in a stat is good enough when there's spells with 70 minimum requirement

Summoning is no easier than spirit ashes or bleed, how the fuck can you gatekeep something so stupid at this point? Nioh has co-op and no one bitches about it there, this community is such a piece of shit.

>How the fuck can you even try to reason that you've beaten the game
I don't try to reason anything. I've beaten it multiple times with the help of other players. Deal with it. I'm not insecure like you.

>Summoning is no easier than spirit ashes or bleed

It literally is though, retard.

holy fuck, that shield is actually good?
what does it scale off of?

>that many buffs

you didnt really win in that pvp fight

>being carried by somebody better than me is no easier than playing the game
bottom bitch

This. Obviously there's nothing wrong with PvP in the game so everyone stop being a bitch.

You're literally whining about not being able to fuck with someone running solo. Forcing the gank squads is the counter to that.