Is it really better than Elden Ring, or are nostalgic contrarians exaggerating again?

Is it really better than Elden Ring, or are nostalgic contrarians exaggerating again?

Attached: bloodborne.jpg (1200x1200, 372.95K)

elden ring made this irrelevant

I think so. Dont get me wrong I love both but I think Elden Ring's greatest or one of its greatest flaws is quantity over quality.

Yes, objectively.

BB has a more concrete and thought out design document.
They were just throwing shit at the wall with elden ring.

If you played the game, you would know that BB is definitely better than ER. Of course, there are a couple things that ER does better, but overall, BB is the more enjoyable experience

BB has an engaging world (even if the level design is kinda linear) and elden ring has a boring and empty world

BB and Sekiro are both better, more focused experiences than ER. But of course that's the case since ER is a bloated open world game

ER is miserable with its repeated content. That alone makes BB better, combined with its incredibly tight structure and lack of repetition.

>They were just throwing shit at the wall with elden ring.
that's just trannymura not knowing what the fuck he's doing

>nostalgic contrarians exaggerating again

BB is better, shame it runs at 30 FPS though. The design of the enemies and levels are tighter, the weapons are more interesting, and the fast-paced combat suits the souls style of action better. I really wish ER used the rally system

nope, miyazaki approved of whatever tanimura did so stop sucking his cock

It's truly a shame that From used their worst combat system as the base for ER's combat. Still fun, but could have been way better. I've been replaying Sekiro after finishing ER a few times and the combat is just so damn satisfying

Elden Ring is a great game, but Bloodborne is better in every way.

Some things are better some others are worse

It's an action game with tighter level design, but I wish it had some quality of life improvements from DS3.
Also compared to Elden Ring the bosses are much more straight forward without those delayed attacks.

if it had a PC release it would be a lot more enjoyable, whenever i replay it i get a headache after the first session because my eyes have to acclimate to the horrible frame pacing

Yes it is. DS1, DeS and Sekiro are better.

>recensy bias faggots are exaggerating again

Attached: 09be7ac68499a91254c33724d19e173d.jpg (374x374, 41.07K)

I want to do a 50/50 split with STR and ARC so I can play with the moonlight sword

Should I focus on Arcane to start and slap some fire gems into a weapon or is there a better way to do this?
When could I theoretically beat Ludwig as an average souls player

It's really great but going back to it is a genuine ordeal. 30FPS is fucking killing me. JUST GIVE IT A PS5 PATCH ALREADY SONY FUCK IT'S THE ONE GOOD GAME YOU HAVE ON YOUR PLATFORM

Attached: 1541223580559.jpg (1024x1015, 163.92K)

They are all perfect.

Attached: lastsamurai.png (324x155, 60.73K)

I gotta give this game a replay, I haven't played it in a couple years but I remember the combat feeling way more smooth and faster paced than dark souls. PvP seemed balanced and interesting too. It had additional replay value with the chalice dungeons and gem farming
Plus the community was still decently active last I played
I will say that Elden Ring has a great story and lore, but Bloodborne has that too
Bloodborne has cooler looking bosses too

ER is bigger, and with greater variety, but BB is tighter and much more focused and detailed.

This extends to basically every element of the game, from the gameplay to the visual design. So it kinda comes down to preference.

Didn't people whine so much on the internet that they released dark souls for pc? ...c-can we do that for bloodborne?...

Attached: 1621272767598.jpg (1242x1244, 140.56K)

*>whine so much that bloodborne was a console exclusive

>are nostalgic contrarians exaggerating again?
This.

Yeah the best bloodsoulsekiring game ever made

Attached: 164733656532.png (909x720, 813.23K)

the moment BB releases on PC is the moment it loses its status as "best in the series"
most people will realize they're just playing a worse dark souls 3

Hard to explain, but for me Bloodborne has great artistic integrity. It could be much better, but it's beautiful as it is.

Attached: Hunter's Dream..jpg (2048x864, 351.93K)

Nah its the better game, any flaw like "weak" level or reused bosses, BB suffers some of that, Elden Ring suffers that exponentially. From should stick to linear games.

Gothic horror is just such a better setting than the endless fucking

>sword and sorcery on a grassy plain

cliche

>a worse dark souls 3
Most brain dead take I've seen, you're even worse than DS 2 fags

Attached: 1511516852403.jpg (256x287, 16.65K)

>crafting
I'd be lying if I said I used it...

I think so too, but I guess the open world meme got them more sales
I liked discovering how each area is interconnected in their linear games, and it's a pain in the ass have ride a horse everywhere

I should try it out

Yep, especially on subsequent playthroughs.

It's been done, there was even a petition. Time to let go.

tis the GOAT

you're a drone. don't reply to me again.

>Is it really better than Elden Ring
yes but only just

>DS 2

you rang?

Attached: chd.jpg (285x285, 10.13K)

Bloodborne is good but its mostly starved sonytards finally getting one good game after years of crap

About what I expected from a mouth breather

Regarded it as my favorite of all time however replaying it, just seems so much easier and braindead
Bosses just seem slow which is surprising

The no variety and fps are also huge bummers

Attached: 1649964435733.jpg (225x225, 5.51K)

Didn't DS2 have some kind of fucked up weird directional pathing shit where you could only move in 8 directions? Lmao, what a shit game

shit take, ds3 is aping bb, not the other way around

to add I really forgot how bad half the bosses were. only remembered the great ones like Laurence and maria
orphan I never really liked or understood the hype for. a more alien final dlc boss would've been better than a naked screaming guy

DS3 is just a wannabe Bloodborne, the fuck you smokin'?

yes and lock on is literally broken.
oh and your weapons break quicker than intended on pc.
and everyone agrees the pve is horrible, people only praise the pvp (which is actually pretty fun)

The moon sword is better at least

I've been playing it for the past few weeks, just beat Rom. Overall the game feels a bit easy. With ER most bosses took 1-2 tries, but with Bloodborne I've beaten the past few (except Rom) on my first try. The combination of trick weapons, movement speed, and iframes make the game overall more actiony and less difficult. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm having more fun with Sekiro (just beat the first boss) thanks to the overall difficulty and battle pacing.

Senpai, that's just you on copium. I don't even play Snoy machines, Bloodborne is just a legit good game.

The combat alone mogs ER

no you're thinking of omni-directional rolling while locked on. which neither demon's no das had.

in 2 on pc the movement/deadzones are all fucked up.

Tried it out. Took me half an hour to figure out that the first monster, which I had easily bypassed, was supposed to kill me. Uninstalled.

It's the best From game.

Yes and so is sekiro

It really is better

>2015
>Nostalgia

I think DS2's saving grace is that it had a shitload of content and story

Shame. Consumable run is fun

>7 years

nope

elden ring is a generally good game but the open world meme needs to die.

no riding around picking up flowers isn't fun.
no riding around looking for content isn't fun.
no missing all the npc in the world because the map is fucking huge isn't fun.
Yes, it is epic to ride up onto a city you're about to enter but that doesn't make up for the terrible pacing the rest of the game. Not to mention dark souls/BB/Des already captured this feeling pretty well without a horse and in some cases better.

Seriously I don't think this game has a moment as awesome as first finding irrithyl because none of the vistas are hand chosen. everyone will approach from a different angle. I spent most of my time in the open world looking at the back of a horse's ass rather than seeing amazing vistas like I do in 1-2-3/des/BB

okay but you're literally wrong. see ya.

Kino