How will they be portrayed in videogames from now on?

After embarrassing defeats in Ukraine and turning out to be an army of shit warriors with low morale only good at killing defenseless civilians, pillaging and raping I imagine their portrayal in videogames will change quite a bit?
I dont imagine we will be seeing r*ssians as playable faction anytime this century again.

Attached: 2014-03-01T120000Z_1807500084_GM1EA32091W01_RTRMADP_3_UKRAINE-CRISIS.jpg (1200x630, 118.49K)

I see enough Russian in real life to be playing games that have them.

every single game that has a russian team makes them overpowered

Seething western basedjack gamedevs will make you to torture russian POWs just like ukrodegenerates. They will be dehumanized in all possible ways, to prepare you user to fight Russia in ww3 as a good goy.

10% of the proceeds will go to support Ukrainian army, which is why the game will cost 10% more than usual. You'll pay for it gladly.

Thankfully the game won't be sold in Russia, so our zoomers and libruls won't be able to buy it "to support the truth".

Attached: 1583163598040.png (1080x1349, 3.77M)

Ципcoшник, плeз.

lol?

Attached: 1649959066358.png (762x1280, 158.59K)

As the new wacky nazi.

>from now on

I dont think we will be seeing these people in vidya, if anything their identification symbols/flag etc. gonna be censored and replaced, like swastikas

They threw 10000 of their own men as meat shields and people still root for them? Also how come Ukraine keeps getting past the borders with their air forces when Russia said they destroyed the enemy air force completely?

Yeah, Russia's going to be the butt of the joke in games for the coming years.

probably further dehumanized

cod games in a nutshell:
>war in afghanistan has US soldiers teaming up with rebels because "we're fighting le bad guys!"

>fast fowards 5 years...
>war in ukraine has US soldiers teaming up with ukrainians because "we're fighting le bad guys!"

every single military first person shooter will have this exact premise until the next "thing" happens and i'm already exhausted of it

>Seething western basedjack gamedevs will make you to torture russian POWs just like ukrodegenerates. They will be dehumanized in all possible ways, to prepare you user to fight Russia in ww3 as a good goy.
>10% of the proceeds will go to support Ukrainian army, which is why the game will cost 10% more than usual. You'll pay for it gladly.
>Thankfully the game won't be sold in Russia, so our zoomers and libruls won't be able to buy it "to support the truth".

Attached: 1646694340156.png (956x1031, 332.41K)

>further dehumanized
as if it's possible

Honestly not much. They've always pretty much been the bad guys. Now just add chilly sauce and that's it.

At least the world finally knows that commiecels were responsible for the mass graves

Attached: 1546922102453.jpg (1932x1449, 1.06M)

>chilly sauce
cleaning a child's anus with a toothbrush and posting it on twitter for fun

Like they always have been.
Nothing has changed since their Soviet years, the only difference is that maybe Germans will now topple their monument to cuckoldry in Berlin.

Attached: 3613593227_30174b2d3d_b.jpg (1024x633, 176.02K)

Russia needed to be strengthened. Not expand. To become stronger, but without bloodshed.

Attached: nZBnii3WziP8psTYPfMrkjmFnR5WNY.png (1600x900, 887.16K)

>gamedevs will make you to torture russian POWs
I will now buy your game.

Wolfenstein will have russian enemies now, nazis are redeemed and turned into unlockable characters

>for thousands of years man has looked upon the bird
>envious of his freedom, his vision, the tranquility of his life in the skies
>after countless eons modern man finally overcomes gravity
>only a tiny handful of humans have ever reached for the stars and looked down upon the world from above
>woman uses it to show off her tits

Attached: social_media_fake.webm (576x1024, 1.91M)

Yes. Stay mad, incel.

Have kids femcel

Attached: look fuck state you.png (752x717, 836.97K)

Why didn't they just overthrow the ukrainian government instead of invading. Just bribe the senators.

Are you the same guy that made thread about some russian boat being blown up?

Nice anti russian propaganda. Also ukrainians and russians are the same people, no matter what anybody says in your nigger loving countries. Hate your imaginary russian rapists and defend your actual pedophile elites. Fucking americans, top kek. See you on next video with niggers crushing your skull on a street.

Nice try Vlad, 2 rubles have been deposited in your account, maybe you can buy a flushing toilet.

nothing personal Moskva

Attached: Neptune.jpg (3189x2146, 857.11K)

They tried that and it didn't last

Attached: 4419531_4.jpg (330x244, 15.57K)

>Nice anti russian propaganda. Also ukrainians and russians are the same people, no matter what anybody says in your nigger loving countries. Hate your imaginary russian rapists and defend your actual pedophile elites. Fucking americans, top kek. See you on next video with niggers crushing your skull on a street.

Attached: 1646156830035.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

cope vatnigger

Attached: 16485228729430.png (1024x556, 745.43K)

this movie was about Kievan Rus'

Like every other white character in western products...

They are already bribed by the west. Why do you think this war happened? Ukraine were loyal and bribed till 2014 "revolution" backed by west. If that "revolution" (which changed nothing, except they became slaves of west, instead of russsia) didnt happen, nothing would happen after.

When they defend themselves from the Creatura Germanica. Beautiful movie.

>sees cute comic
>starts sperging out

Good luck with your future.
You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Attached: 1625272032912.png (897x604, 1.16M)

nothing changes, they've always been the bad guys in ameriKKKan games

>Good luck with your future.
>You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Attached: 1649693544502.jpg (1914x4987, 2.65M)

they tried but our glowniggers are better at their jobs than their glowniggers. Yanukovitch was their puppet and we dabbed on him and installed our puppet in his place

Same shit, different goy puppet

The most cherrypicked picture. There probably 1000 niggers in the whole country, and i saw only 2 or 3 in my life, who wasnt even russian. Cope. You gonna get replaced by a niggers by couple of years.

Thats a fucking Trudeau quote, Im fucking cackling with laughter here

I've always liked to play as the soviets in games such as Wargame, or more fantasy Red Alert. I always thought their tanks, planes and guns looked way cooler than western stuff, plus the whole "rugged and reliable" approach appealed to me. After finding out their real capability I have to admit I can't look at a russian roster and see anything but junk

the only time the ussr was strong was when ukranians and georgians led it, russians were never relevant

I can't play any modern cowadooty while keeping a straight face anymore after this whole debacle.

Attached: 1376960110816.png (218x265, 148.63K)

You should pay a visit to Ukraine. In 30 years of independence they went from richest and respected industrial part of USSR to poor shithole even worse than Russia or Moldova with people always angry and ready to backstab for anything profitable. I would know, i lived there for 24 years.
You all must be delusional if you think Russian orc fight with some Ukrainians elves. No they all are filthy orcs, but Ukraine is backed by west media, and thats why they are pictured as Warrior of Light. Learn something about Volyn Massacre. That would be perfect example of ukrainian behaviour.

Games will be full of regretful, solemn Russian heroes who rebelled from their government, like those James Bond films with Soviet traitors

>Ukrainians and Russians are the same people and just unite
>Russia has to invade Ukraine so Ukranian Nazis stop being mean to Russians living there
Pick one propaganda line and stay consistent with it.

*+1 banan has been added to your account*

Attached: rusia monki.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

/pol/ isn't very bright

EU elites destroyed ukraine because they only had 30% vax rate. When Russia invaded the CIA controlled Ukrainian units started killing Ukrainians then threw it all onto Russia. It's sad fate but necessary to happen, this will enlighten many people how fucked up those elite people at top are. They are not even humans.

>Pick one propaganda line and stay consistent with it.
Is it really hard to get it? Ukraine and Russia are the same people. Puppet government of Ukraine, and their militant groups like Azov and Right Sector are nazis. Not the people. Government installed by the west.

Just like how Belarus has stayed incredibly prosperous and rich with all the Russian support they have, eh?

No you

Attached: 1625030413916.jpg (708x668, 136.84K)

One day retards like you will learn that countries can change capitals, one day...

this

Attached: 20211204033331_1.jpg (640x869, 93.93K)

>After embarrassing defeats in Ukraine and turning out to be an army of shit warriors with low morale only good at killing defenseless civilians, pillaging and raping I imagine their portrayal in videogames will change quite a bit?
I dont imagine we will be seeing r*ssians as playable faction anytime this century again.

Attached: 9FF6C501-0706-4CE9-AAE6-5954F183CF19.png (600x693, 168.59K)

Not even the funniest part.

Attached: 1648990675759.jpg (1080x1091, 257K)

fuck I knew that sounded familiar

Attached: 1494131462385.jpg (550x705, 31.14K)

Ah, yeah, my bad, you're right. The people who Russian soldiers are killing right now aren't Nazis, just the people they're failing to kill.

They actually decent country and better than Ukraine in every way. Also you need to understand the rules. These countries are inheretly in Russian area of influence. The blame is on the west to invade this area.

whats the latest reason for the invasion anyway? I cant keep up
>muh denazification
>actually its biolabs and slavdie
>actually its about nato expansion, nukes on the baltics!!!

Attached: 1647477083362.png (800x2223, 1009.68K)

It's more like Ukrainian soldiers bomb ethnic Russians then tell Russians did it for pog points from Europeans.

>Sees facts
>Starts coping

>embarrassing defeats in Ukraine
I keep seeing this "embarrassing defeats" but Mariupol just fell days ago. You have to understand that it's not a war against Ukraine, it's the US fighting against China through an Ukrainian-Russian proxy war.
The mercs caught inside Ukraine are american, the military personnel training Ukrainian soldiers is French and American.

tl;dr quit watching CNN or BBC because you're eating shit.

Attached: 65745.jpg (900x450, 449.22K)

Putin Explained that Donbass and other independent areas were bombed by Ukrainian soldiers. Ukrainian soldiers were killing civilians so Russia invaded.

In western games they will always be bad guys

Attached: 16546576524165.png (800x1000, 75.99K)

>like those James Bond films with Soviet traitors
Depends upon their polonium resistance build being strong enough.

Attached: 20220127001018_1.jpg (1280x1280, 266.16K)

>*kiss boots**
>(*only if used by black people)

Attached: valentineex8.jpg (1143x1580, 459.23K)

coping with what? i don't care about what's going on on the other side of the globe

Attached: 1649962067926.jpg (900x801, 188.91K)

>Mariupol just fell days ago.
Holy cope

>Mariupol just fell days ago
lol
lmao even

>Russia are using like 20% of their military and have already caused multiple nations to run out of reserve weapons that they can throw at Zelensky's regime
Will never understand why the butthurt belt never shuts up about Russia though
It's like they live rent free in their heads

Attached: ST Z.jpg (467x467, 82.09K)

Now post the original

Attached: 242142142141.png (828x455, 544.7K)

Bad guys just like before?

Its hilarious how these people can hold Ukraine winning and losing as simultaneous facts in their heads and see nothing wrong. They're killing the pathetic Russian soldiers by the thousands but also if we dont send them a fuckton of tanks and ignite world war then all the Ukranians are going to be slaughtered by the fearsome Red Army.

They wanted to kill their economy for the next decade and give Europe+USA an opportunity to test in combat the new "katzap remover" toys

Thanks, r*ssia

It's always Gini Index.