Final Fantasy 14/XIV 6.1

What are the odds that we will get these SOVLful limit breaks in PVE?

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-111928~2.png (1080x1239, 179.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/ranking/crystallineconflict/reward/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never ever.

>5 second invuln jump?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT THINK ABOUT THE BALANCE IN MY SIMON SAYS GAME

S tier: WHM, WAR, SAM
change my mind

Attached: 1637281769389.jpg (400x400, 35.47K)

Did they fix PLD's kit being half missing

femras are for bending over a table for rough but loving sex

Attached: 1_ss_1.png (598x336, 270.56K)

No its more like
>Boot up game in 2013 for the first time
>Hm I would play as a cat human because its really the only "fantasy" race here but thats extremely gay
>Elezen look goofy
>These buff dudes look dopey and stupid wouldnt be surprised if homos play this race to
>Lalafells are cool but I wont be able to see and appreciate the armor designs as clearly
>Guess i'm going to need to make a human because the other options suck
>Load up and play for years
>Wow I dodged a bullet there is a fucking lot of mentally deranged individuals playing those other races

I obviously stopped playing WoW by the time I started XIV

S tier
>SAM with LB up
B tier
>SAM without LB

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528.25K)

GOLBEZ IS THE WOL'S SHARD AND ZENOS' AVATAR IS ZEROMUS

>WoL is clearly Cecil for this expansion (Dark Knight who became Paladin)
>Golbez is Cecil's brother, both born of Lunarian lineage but separated by fate
>WoL and Golbez are the same person, both born of the same origin but separated by fate (the Sundering)
>Mysidian Legend dictates that the hero of prophecy is "born from a dragon" which is metaphorical for how Cecil gets to the moon using the Lunar Whale buried in the dragon-shaped Mysidian coast, and likewise we are going to the Void with the aid of a dragon
>likewise refers to "light and darkness cast aloft" i.e., the synthesis of a Dark Knight that has become a Paladin is the one who will make the journey
>3D version refers to Cecil and Golbez with the below phrasing which perfectly matches the XIV circumstances if you consider the 13th to be the Moon equivalent
Two bound by ties of blood
By Time and Fate when wrest apart
Unto lunar light and Gaian breast
>and most damningly
>Zenos' avatar is named "Zero" in the game files

Attached: oooooooooo.jpg (680x780, 41.62K)

What's his fucking endgame? What's his tax policy?

Attached: DS_Golbez.png (396x588, 232.14K)

was hoping next expansion would be New World or Mercycldia

Ok.
SAM can still delete people pretty reliably with no LB. problem is if the other team isn’t retards, you’re gonna get focused down before you get 1 attack off

The fuck does MNK even do in PVP
I can't even kill someone 1v1 and then I get gangbanged to death while my team is busy jerking off to the foliage in the corner

Run into a group with riddle of earth and watch people die.

this but litearlly any non warrior melee

Neat. I wonder if they have an "evil shard of azem" they're working on.

Everyone says WHM is strong in PVP but I literally have 3 DPS jumping on me and stunning and killing me every time I show my face, what am I supposed to do about that?

Golbez is Unukalhai's brother. (Unukalhai's design is already mini-Cecil.)
Void-corrupted Azdaja will be his shadow dragon.

ANONS TELL ME ABOUT THE NEW TRUST PARTY MEMBERS BEING ADDED LIKE HAURCHEFANT

Attached: 1649617534077.jpg (680x675, 96.97K)

Guard while your team attack them.
WHM has also the strongest CC in the game and the best healer LB

I haven’t played WHM at all but they seem like they’re basically immune to stuns when I try to fight them so I’m assuming you’re doing it wrong

WHM has a good LB for the offense. SGE has the strongest defensive LB when placed right.

What’s all this talk about Zenos’ avatar being back? Where is that?

do the MSQ for like 15 minutes

They're random npc characters. Their gear changes depending on the current dungeons level. They also get replaced after the massacre at the Waking Sands.

No they don't I checked in the menu. Wasted opportunity honestly.

PvP is absolute bullshit. Five OP jobs for people with more luck than skill and two maps that simply suck ass. It's The Feast 1.0 all over again.

Attached: 1641149966143.jpg (518x388, 26.43K)

>HAURCHEFANT
what?

Attached: file.png (819x296, 221.67K)

dumb fatlard

>5 losses in a row
I'm fucking done I'm throwing every match enjoy your unranked you fucking nerd losers

Attached: 1629052012659.jpg (431x93, 6.95K)

t. scholar

herald ass nigga

>Yoshida FINALLY shits out a fun PVP mode
>a bunch of whiny faggots want to "balance" the mode
You worthless fucks are just going to make it unfun and kill it. This isn't a goddamn esport.

Attached: z34rofV.jpg (509x639, 139.95K)

Love the Dark Knight pvp lb being a reference to ShB trailer.
I know and agree. That'd be both fucked up and amazing if you had to bury their bodies in the graveyard.

I didn't care about glam shit until I re-rolled as a femroe. Now I'm obsessed with playing dress up. The slippery slope is real.

I just use retainers to play dress up while I stick to mystery armor man as my actual character.

Yea it is. Try making a glamour with gear only available from 2.0's launch.

after playing all day yesterday I just now realized you can see the opposite teams limit break bar on their party frames

Attached: 1648659957235.jpg (1106x1012, 63.37K)

As PLD is it better to start killing pulls with the melee rotation or the spell combo?

Pretty sure it's the worst LB desu. It lets everyone know to press their block button before hitting.

The maps are the most fun part.

>People getting this titled over their rank
Getting pissed at balance fine but you legit get NOTHING for ranking up so why do you care so much?

>he hasn't used it in FL
Easiest battle fever ever.

>t.MCH/SAM/WAR/WHM

>You worthless fucks are just going to make it unfun and kill it.
You don't care about fun, otherwise you'd want others to have fun with their classes. Getting one-shot by a wortless Samurai is not fun, even when you're doing good. You just want easy wins.
>This isn't a goddamn esport.
Yet there's a ranking.

Wanna know what killed Feast? Unbalanced jobs, wintrading and stupid map designs. Exactly the same shit that is happening now. Players lost interest and then only cheating fucks kept bothering with it. I had high hopes for CC, but the devs once again proved that they don't know how to design PvP. Not to mention they ruined Frontlines even more with the new skillsets.

Attached: 1548027147323.jpg (695x960, 198.05K)

>Worst LB
I've literally made several comebacks with that. You just have no idea when to pop it.

MY E-PEEN BRO

>have the WoL at your mercy, completely isolated and trapped in your personal jail bubble
>get ready to erase them from existence
>suddenly KNOCK KNOCK IT'S KNUCKLES
>this jagged dragon dildo barges into your safe space and starts chatting up the WoL completely ignoring you
>when he does finally notice you he calls you the WoL's prey and gives you the stink eye
>WoL leaps atop the dragon dildo and they start chasing you across the cosmos
>gonna be one of those days

Attached: why is my life suffering.jpg (1920x1080, 272.95K)

>Getting one-shot by a wortless Samurai is not fun, even when you're doing good.
Stop clumping together as a group

>but you legit get NOTHING for ranking up
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/ranking/crystallineconflict/reward/1

Maybe YOU get nothing you sissy-ass unranked bitch, I want my frames and titles.

Attached: 1622306520708.jpg (512x840, 138.75K)

What came before the Ancients?
Please look forward to it

Attached: 1613504986028.jpg (1076x800, 95.11K)

t. SGE

>Yet there's a ranking
Unless you're that desperate to show off some Adventurer Plate borders, it counts for fucking nothing my guy. You're already in your mind trying to optimize the fun out of the experience because of a pointless number.

I don't see anything.

>have to be top 100 for the dumbass looking portrait background your character will be taking up the majority of anyway (rank 1 gets a special one but unless you are an actual fucking neet good luck)
>Borders are for your rank but they also look stupid
Just get your armors and dab on win trading trannies once the rest of the armor sets come out.

BLM feels too honest in this new pvp paradigm

Attached: 1422293169034.jpg (507x534, 48.88K)

Where the aggro bar would usually be.

>Be WAR
>Have SAM in the team
>Enemy focuses SAM 100% of the time
>Meanwhile I get to run wild on the enemy team
Poor guy had double the damage taken than I did. Free win though.

I finished it. What did I miss?

>He thinks that looks cool
>He thinks any other title besides Necromancer even bother getting peoples attention
>He thinks the title for PvP of all thing wont just be something cringe like "(insert faggotry here) WOLF"

user no one will care and you will look at that border wondering why you wasted so much time rolling on team RNG.

I'm abusing whm until they nerf it and there is nothing you can do about it.

Here's your enemy team bro

Attached: e.png (69x215, 34.7K)

>first time trying out new pvp changes
>fighting a drg
>hey where'd he go?
>suddenly dead
was pretty funny, I wasn't expecting an actual jump from them like that.

>the meta slave trannys

I need some lube

Well, shit. Looks like I need enlarge the enemy party HUD.

Attached: limit break.png (1051x1027, 656.38K)

none because they are absolutely broken, more so than blu

can't wait until this tranny ass pvp obsession ends in a week when everyone has their sauron armor and stops playing so threads can go back to being comfy lore discussions instead of
>PLAYING PVP
>DO LIMIT BREAK
>DAE ANYONE ELSE?

>Necromancer
>Impressive
Did you start playing last week you sprout peasant? You sound like you watched Zepla's epic OMFG TOP 10 RAREST TITLES and believed what she said.
Even Gold Wolf is more impressive than Necromancer lmfao.

>Dark Knight Terra
>Gunbreaker Vivi
>White Mage Tifa
>Monk Cecil
This pisses me off so fucking much holy shit

>its a "no one targets the enemy healer" match
I know healers are hard to kill sometimes but come on guys.

how the fuck does this portrait shit work with multiple sets
every time I swap to a different job it gives me this and I get forced into the default picture

Attached: 1649636452921.png (424x86, 30.37K)

Playing against retards you have. People with brains can look at your LB ready bar and know what to do with their 90% guard.

>enemy team portraits are all default unchanged
>your team is all zoomed in panty shots and “hilarious” implied blowjobs

>it's a "retard thinks healers are worth killing" match

>comfy lore
Impossible since there's a handful of retards insisting the void will be new Eureka or other retarded theories. Also in two weeks it will go from
>your diamond, bro?
to
>your large house, bro?
to
>your ultimate title bro?

people who want pvp to be ''balanced'' are the same people who want every class to be homogenized and play the same, having 0 personality, these people are the ultimate dilate raiders

do not listen to them, variety and some jobs being better than others at some things is fun

kill balance/homogenization parse trannies

kys

>he's too stupid to take a picture
jesus christ

healers aren’t really priority targets anymore

BASED

Zeno's Avatar is a Voidsent so even if Zenos is dead, the voidsent should still be around.

Also people datamined and found it has the same face as Zenos so people think it's like, the 13th version of him or something.

Is Endsinger EX hard?

>instantly kill some nigger with Chainsaw

Attached: ape.png (600x732, 536.92K)

if you didn't get your clear day one you're never clearing

>xiv threads are just pvp now
>no one's talking about the amazing raid, Golbez or the Zenos demon
Feels bad man.

Not going to encounter people doing that until you get way higher on the matchmaking.

I'm not even subbed.

Easy as fuck, its also the worst EX unironically

Why doesnt my adventure plate portrait appear in pvp bros?

It depends on their competency. If you can melt one yourself at the start of a march it's probably not a big deal but I've seen a couple that knew what to do.

That was yesterday, my dude.

Someone said they datamined Haurchefant for it.

A fair number of them wouldn't be useful in PvE at all.

Can't be easier than Zodiark

You're on the autism spectrum. See a therapist

>play healer
>get instagibbed everytime I poke my neck out

Seems pretty easy once you grok 5head, but I still haven’t found 7 other people that are non-retarded enough to clear

I've gotten more whispers for my title and no one is going to care if you suffered through team RNG on PvP. Sorry user.

>muh comfy lore
Eat a dick this expansions story sucked ass and the threads before PvP was autist damage controlling Ishikawa's fujo circle jerk with Graha tia and how bird cunt is actually the best piece of writing ever conceived 4d chess tier shit.

LET ME PLAY WITH MY FRIENDS YOU JAP CUNT, STOP WITH THIS SOLO FUCKERY

It's pretty obvious that Zenos is dead and his void sent was trying to use his body as a puppet anchor only it failed because he wasn't too keen on going back to the Void.

Zenos probably sold his soul to that Voidsent. So instead of him returning to the Lifestream that Voidsent probably consumed him like Diabolos did with Scathach. Though I'm sure Zenos will be all badass and start taking over the Voidsent.

Every match is pic related So shut the fuck up.

Zenos is trash and Golbez didn’t do anything yet. There are only so many ways to post “I understood that reference”

>homogenized
Fuck off, SaltyChair.

Wrong user meant this pic.

someone on my friends list has fanta'd from
>bunboy
>catboy
>catgirl
>bunboy
>femra
>bunboy
>femra
>catboy
in the space of a month. they aren't even a Limsa dweller they're Gridania.

>meta faggots are now infesting pvp

Fuck off, YNBAW. Go theorycraft sterile rotations and metas in your Balance discord

team me your ways user

is cure 2 even worth using on PVP?

Imagine being friends with anyone who has used Fanta, period. And yes, that includes the free one. If it isn't in your 'bo's saddlebag you're blacklisted. If you're Hrothgar or Viera you're blacklisted. Simple fucking as.

Do you get the same amount of series exp from all pvp matches? I'm close to a few Frontline achievements and want to do those.

There are actual rewards for placing in the top 100. Balance does matter.

>he doesn’t love Beautiful Bunny Boys
what a fag

Attached: BF1C0A1E-36DD-45E7-9D0A-71105DF9D99A.png (1278x420, 640.16K)

Melee really sucks for me because I suspect a lot of the time my character looks like it's in melee range of someone else on my screen but in reality it's actually a little bit behind. In PvE all that means is I need to be faster than others are dodging telegraphs, not a big deal. In PvP a lot of the time I can't hit people that are right in front of me.

What's a good ranged for PvP?

>STOP HAVING FUN
>I WANNA CONTROL THREAD TOPICS
>IM SO LONELY

Someone's a little booty bothered that his job isn't meta :)