Here's your Sweet Tooth, sister

Here's your Sweet Tooth, sister.

Attached: 1649950619642.jpg (1440x1718, 432.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnOnE2SQrvw
twistedmetal.fandom.com/wiki/John_Doe
youtube.com/watch?v=tggaNV6ESSc
youtube.com/watch?v=oj8JK6c5x3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not my Sweet Tooth characterization!!!! NOOOOO

Attached: 9645502283ea98b61ef3a6a8797ddd7d.jpg (735x632, 41.81K)

black people only work as side characters who eventually get killed, you know it's true

Based. He's a talented actor, loved him in Falcon and the Winter Soldier and that one Black Mirror episode.

and white men are best when they're the villains

do mindless capeshit consoomers really just say based when a generic black man appears on their TV? sad.

only thing i know is that being an american is a mental illness

>executive producer
>also gets to be the most popular character
how shocking.

Chuds WILL fall for this

Attached: johndoe.jpg (1347x306, 71.34K)

No but people do say that when an actor they like gets cast for a show they wanna watch.

Isn't that who sweet tooth is? Like with a lot of adaptations he'll only get the name at the end or during the show.

Sweet was a white clown. Fuck you

I hate this timeline. It should be nuke to dust.

>Another character blackwashed

Attached: Beyond_tiresome.jpg (800x450, 41.57K)

cast him

Attached: flash_758560_card.png (720x405, 358.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JnOnE2SQrvw
Get dusted. Shit Timeline.

>ultra violent mass murderer that also abuses his family
also
>a black man
what did they mean by this?

Why do blacks live rent free in anons' heads?

based mackie

Attached: blackmirror-striking-vipers.jpg (800x267, 48.66K)

He looks a bit like Willem Dafoe in the TM2 iteration but honestly you could cast Calypso as anyone since his character design changes so often.

Jews reptiloyds insectoids, drove them to the plantation. And ordinary people who have done nothing wrong, like the Chinese or the Japanese and Slavs with Irish, should suffer from it.

no he was character from the ps2 game
twistedmetal.fandom.com/wiki/John_Doe

Right sweet tooth has the icecream man gimmick.

>Here's your Sweet Tooth, sister.
He's not playing Sweet Tooth.

>Hit video game franchise
????
It's been two whole fucking generations since the series got a game
No one born after 1999 even knows what the fuck twisted metal is
Why the fuck would anyone make a series about it? Who's going to watch this? Who greenlit this? Why the fuck does it exist? And why would I care about some fucking nigger talking about acting like a fucking nigger on camera like it's worth something? Why the fuck make this thread?
What the fuck is wrong with the world? Why would any of this even fucking happen in the first place?

What the fuck why? This is that bullshit forced diversity shit I've been talking about.
>yer rasis
No, why can't we have a white Sweettooth? What's the point of making him black.

Yeah, it was a hit. Everyone loved Twisted Metal. You didn't even get to see the rad ad in gaming mags for Twisted Metal Black.

I've never seen a black clown before. Do they have clowns in the hood?

Why are they taking games for shitty shows that will last 1-2 seasons, and making everyone black and latino?

Y’all can do better
*drives away*

The problem isn't black or latino at all, just why these weird casting choices for "diversity" and it seems so ingenuine.

This dude barreling at you in an ice cream truck with guns on it at over 100mph, what THE FUCK are you going to do?

Attached: l-intro-1610553782.jpg (1600x898, 117.51K)

He will likely play a version of Roadkill, who does not realize he is Sweet Tooth, though they are both mysterious and schitzo characters. Im guessing this because Roadkill is the most "relatable" protagonist and im guessing the John Doe alias hints at lost identity.
The demon named Black hints at his importance in Twisted Metal Black for PS2 and its later confirmed in Twisted Metal: Head On
Hope my autism helped. Will they go this route? Who knows. But it is a cool aspect of the character.
I'm guessing they won't as if Sweet Tooth is the only other black actor it would be pretty obvious

Sweet tooth has already been confirmed for Will Arnet you fucking chuds

Attached: 2vddr6.png (1246x1149, 264.76K)

Up down up down up then 360 and drive away

this is Yea Forums. no one can look up information themselves or think for themselves. they just know
LE BLACK MAN LE BAD BECAUSE INTERNET TOLD ME

Looks a bit charred.

Attached: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (512x384, 27.07K)

Die lol

I just want to know why this is such a common thing now to switch races of the cast in shows now. I guess it's because I'm so used to seeing the figures in the games I grew up with being white, I can't really see anyone else playing them other than another white person. Dudes a good actor, and we got Lance fucking reddick for Wesker in RE.

It's a black male thang!

Attached: Eihp9DCX0AcGTpE.jpg (1440x1440, 160.07K)

Of course he'd be ready. What do you think this nigger does when he isn't making movies. This is as natural for him as breathing is.

youtube.com/watch?v=tggaNV6ESSc

Attached: download (6).jpg (216x234, 9.24K)

>Evil cannot create anything new

Usually I agree with you but in this specific case it is not that odd.
The drivers of cars in Twisted Metal often change. This is because go give a sense of progression multiple endings are considered canon, so sometimes drivers remain dead from the previous entry.
We don't even know which he is playing. What is more important is the tone and variety of the drivers.
That said, I don't have much faith. They probably won't even get that right

If you can't read all that, no, he likely isn't Sweet Tooth

Anthony Mackie is such a charisma vacuum. He couldn't even sell a guy in a mechanical wingsuit.

Left, Right, Up

oh shit i forgot about this. Homey don't play that nigga.

AXEL POWAH!

Attached: Axel.jpg (1920x1080, 200.77K)

Attached: TwistedMetal2.jpg (418x292, 44.15K)

I thought Axel was so cool. Dude just has his body exposed to everything.

>Twisted Metal /was/ popular
>This means this could work as a nostalgia bait
>This also means the licensing isn't as expensive as currently hip IPs
>This also means that most people who recognize the IP probably already forgot about the details
Boom

Attached: Grasshopper TM2..jpg (300x486, 23.15K)

he's the new will smith

Dont really care, i just hope that work and we can finally get a new twisted metal game bros...

Maybe Axel? I wouldn't really care if we had a black Sweet tooth, it's just weird casting. You do have a point though, I did play the games a lot.

cancerous laugh tracks

april fools is over, bud

Drive away and shoot Ghost Missle at him.

I hate this asshole. He is the reason why altered carbon went to shit.

i wish if SEX Kombat was real

>All these headcanons and false flags
>Nobody in this thread has ever played a Twisted Metal Game
John Doe from Twisted Metal Black was a Heroic Fed with Amnesia.
You guys are mixing him up with Marcus Kane, who's the alternate personality of Sweet Tooth and a homeless schizophrenic
The three characters that have driven the Roadkill Car across the Series are Captain Spears in TM1, John Doe in Black and Marcus Kane in the rest of them.
Anthony Mackie is playing John Doe, who's an easy blank slate character for audiences to identify with.

Mackie is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=oj8JK6c5x3M

Attached: 1525686115143.jpg (446x299, 48.21K)

let's be honest, you like him because he's black. most people don't have "actors they like".

Dude, I'm almost 32 and you want me to seriously remember a fucking Twisted Metal game in complete detail?

Yeah, in the 80s and 90s dumbass.

Attached: unknown-58.png (1260x708, 1.47M)

I'm just setting the record straight before the rampant spam starts saying they're making Sweet Tooth Black, it was already far-fetched considering how thin Mackie is but any excuse to shitpost will be taken

Sure. That's why they casted big names like Arnold and Stallone back in the day or someone like Michael Douglas and Christian Bale in comicbook movies

just watch, he's gonna be a side character and a female teenage asian with a fucked up haircut with be cast as the main again. and she's gonna help sweet tooth figure out he's human again.

>most people don't have "actors they like"
Let's be honest, you only think that because they like a black actor.

ANTHONY MACKEY LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1591555235493.gif (256x256, 690.93K)

It's always the hair that causes the seething.

in living colour was filmed in front of a studio audience like snl

>Sweet Tooth
>actually cast for Axel
you fags are retarded

nope. it's easy depictions for npc's like you to identify with.

>Pea Cock
yt boi I...