I love my wife Malenia

Why did From make her so sexy?

Attached: __malenia_blade_of_miquella_and_malenia_goddess_of_rot_elden_ring_drawn_by_namako_mikan__effe26381fa41cc4a39aed4949d3a2dd[1].jpg (2283x1555, 3.4M)

Because you're a faggot alright!

>Literally worst girl, even below non-characters like Melina
Get better taste faggot

>ywn get the cut friendly Malenia/Miquella content

Attached: 1649872455199.png (820x899, 1.11M)

>>Literally worst girl, even below non-characters like Melina
>Get better taste faggot
Filtered.

Attached: maleniaGODS.jpg (577x433, 84.46K)

i just want to lick her rotussy

headpat the tall girl

>can't even compete with her BROTHER for men's affection

Attached: 1602633261041.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

She's a big girl, probably emasculates manlets.

Attached: 1649889387252.jpg (2480x3508, 1.77M)

>>Literally worst girl, even below non-characters like Melina

Attached: 1629815644124.jpg (378x378, 19.4K)

I love your wife's boysister

Attached: mohg.jpg (2114x1819, 363.76K)

>MALEnia
El Troon.

Seeing people have trouble with her is unbelievable. She staggers to everything and might me the most boring Runebearer fight in the game

wow you're so special for calling the hardest boss in the game "easy". i bet you didn't use mimic tear or bleed

The reddit and twitch seething over her tells me she's based

Attached: 1649890399469.jpg (1890x1892, 3.22M)

Miquella was also revealed to be the god St. Trina, not impossible it will get introduced later...

But then again, we also got robbed of the Gideon ending and got a shitty bossfight instead.

>hardest boss in the game
That would go to either Maliketh or Mogh because they have attacks that deal with percentage total hp instead of regular damage that you can put negation towards. Not that her stuff is all that hard to dodge with the big wind-ups she does, it's just people getting greedy and going for too many hits on her when they believe they have her stunned

Brehs..

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.04.13 - 09.28.37.18.png (1920x1080, 3.95M)

So how did you guys deal with waterfowl dance

>Cut Malenia and Miquella content from ER
>Cut the entire story from DS3
>Cut saving child Shanalotte storyline from DS2
>Cut Firekeeper Priscilla from DS1
Why do they keep cutting some of the most important shit.
At this point I'm genuinely fucking suprised Ranni has a coherent questline.

I just accepted the fact she'd heal and blocked the first flurry, then dodged into her and usually the third attack missed

Sexy bosses > ugly bosses
It's really that simple.

Oh I forgot
>Cut the Demon's Souls connection from Bloodborne
>Cut the 6th Archstone from Demon's Souls.

>Have been fighting Malenia exclusively for days at this point
>First phase is starting to feel like the Genichiro part of Isshin to the point where I often don't even need more than one flask for it
I just want to trade in my powerstanced bleed colossal greatswords for mikiri counter and deflects at this point or failing that I don't want to fight another boss with huge superfluous wings. This is starting to feel like another boss that will become easier if I just have enough health and I'm already starting to doubt whether demihumans ever did any damage at all at 35 VIT.
Sure she staggers to literally everything but she still pulls out hyperarmor attacks that can only really be interrupted by actually getting bleed or frost to apply.
Barrier shield. I'm too retarded to dodge it consistently or even recognize it once she gets her wings.

>35 VIT
The minimum I would recommend is 40 with good armor and the Greatshield talisman

by learning how to dodge it obviously

Bareback sex with Malenia

>Miquella is cursed with eternal youth
>can't grow up, otherwise normal
>Malenia is cursed with Scarlet Rot
>limbs fall off, eyes rot over, extreme pain, nightmares, people start to die just by being around you, if you slip up for even a moment the rot god will consume you and destroy everything

How is this fair again? Hell without her sheer willpower to become a potent fighter she'd be just as helpless physically as Miquella

She got decay where he got abundance, it's not a matter of fairness

>makes Yea Forumseddit seethe
This fact alone makes her a top tier girl and character in general. Being a 9ft redhead etc etc is just a bonus

Attached: 1649547579446.jpg (2047x1631, 425.68K)

is millicent becoming the next melania?

Maybe the fact that she’s pretty much naked has something to do with it?

I want an ending where I restore Ranni to a fully healed version of her original redhead body and then have her and Malenia as my big redhead wives.

In the Jap text Malenia literally says:
>I want to return into Malenia

>In the Jap text Millicent* literally says:

>she jumps
>run back a bit
>great shields up
>block dat first set
>block dat second set
>slowly step back from her and she totally wiffs entire third set
>she can have her one hit of regen :^)

Attached: 1645768782266.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

I'd suck the rot out of her tits

If you can't ran away from the next flurry - rolling into her > rolling away from her.

Attached: qlli5yu2wws81.jpg (6000x9000, 1.61M)

Jap text:
>愛する妹よ、受け取っておくれ
>僕の豊穣、最後の雫を
>美しいものも、そうでないものも
>すべてそのまま芽吹くように

Machine translation:
> My dear sister, take it
> My fertility, the last drop
> Beautiful and non-beautiful
> To sprout as it is

In-game translation:
>My dear twin, accept this gift.
>A gift of abundance, my last drop of dew.
>Let all things flourish,
>whether graceful, or malign.

Miquella giving Malenia his powers so she can take Marika's place (or fight the player). Miquella seems like a pretty cool guy from the cut dialogue. Wants to take care of the spurned and sets you up with his 8 foot tall sister. There's another ending (pic related; it's in the section for "ending" dialog) where he consorts you directly instead of Malenia.

Attached: Wteuc2x.png (899x413, 89.84K)

any pre-rot lewds of her?

nothing shit about hitting him with inescapable frenzy 20 times in a row and laughing your ass while doing it

I want to smooch and kiss her bootyhole and then have her dominate me with her chest only for us to do wholesome couple shit.

Also how come there's no counter to shield-wall fags in PVP and why does it seem like every opponent I invade lives on the other side of the planet

I sense a some form of censorship here. Perhaps some Jap user could share what has happened. Wouldn't be the first time a western translator does this. Altough the meaning is 'kind of the same' but still.

We will get it with the dlc

Nice rotussy.

I can't, I just can't, I always start the fight good but when she does that cheap shit, I either loose or end up badly positioned and she finishes me off, I can live ONLY if I am far enough and manage to outrun her first and then MAYBE dodge her second wave, but can't get the timing right, plus, if she starts it when I am near her, I just accept defeat, what can I do?

it makes no sense to claim malenia is easy while bringing up maliketh or mogh of all things. mogh has very slow telegraphed attacks and maliketh has one dangerous move, once you learn how to dodge it the difficulty evaporates. they also have no hp whatsoever. it doesn't matter though, i'm arguing with a mimic tear user.

especially looking for feet pics

Attached: Mal 03.jpg (1200x825, 230.04K)

It sucks, because if you're unlucky and she decides to spam it, then she gets back a TON of health through your blocks.

>pre-rot
She was born with it.

Attached: 30f94879f61ac45102040faa7713b1fe.png (1250x1918, 3.67M)

Too bad the DLC will be about literal whos. Miquella won't be directly interacted with, just referenced.

Attached: Miquella.jpg (2480x3477, 2.06M)

Her legs and eyes rotting away didn't happen until later

Attached: 1649917689316.png (828x1440, 2.2M)

Attached: FQTzOL4aIAI41FY.jpg (1093x681, 100.47K)

MOHGGED

I just want lewds of her where the size difference is kept. Is that too much to ask for?

What does she smell like though?

Attached: FQO2EBLXMAAFM48.jpg (1920x1080, 189.37K)

She’s sweaty, the musk of a woman who marched long hours and fought hard, combined with the sweet rot of plant matter and flesh fighting each other.

Attached: 1648496486055.png (812x899, 778.44K)

Unwashed, for probably a thousand years, while rotting

Heaven

ok but why does she have golden macaroni under her skin

Damn neat. Good to know.

either block when she enters her stance or bloodhound step backwards twice for the first flurry and dodge normally for the rest

>O, dear Miquella...

>O, dearest Miquella, my brother...

>I'm sorry. I finally met my match...

Attached: Tinder match.jpg (480x820, 133.54K)

Why do so many people here betray Millicent?

Attached: 97622397_p6.jpg (1000x1337, 337.8K)