What exactly went wrong?

what exactly went wrong?

Attached: a3680532-c0f3-4cfd-90d2-cbd4ccd5893f.png (1245x832, 1.02M)

Nothing. This is the best game I never played.

Kys nigger /thread

Not much, aside from marketing. People are convinced its a game that people only played for the meme but it's a legitimately good game

Awful, awful ad campaign. I had no idea what this game even was aside from the "le chaos" memes at first.

Should have had crossplay for multiplayer. Otherwise it's a fucking great game.

Kino game mistaken for meme game
Everyone who actually plays it and doesn't dismiss it as 'the meme game' will come around to realise its beauty
The music is really fucking good

Hiring the Ni-oh developers instead of Platinum Games.

Other than lack of marketing and optimisation, nothing. My favourite game of this year so far. Doubt anything will top it.

Terrible performance, tacky contemporary medieval nu-FF aesthetics, genuinely awful level design, pointless and/or cringe dialogue, backloaded story.

why can't you play as the other characters?

great game. runs like shit on pc

lack of any visual appeal to people who like final fantasy and a juvenile script

nothing

>genuinely awful level design
You never played beyond first few levels.

It has a better gameplay than Automata

They forgot to give the characters personalities, just like the first game.

CHAOS IS REAL. I KNEW IT. I TOLD YOU.

That's the only right decision they made.

post specs, because it ran fine for me. I feel like you should have to prove you're not on a poorfag low spec PC if you make claims like this.

They did hire Platinum, to make Babylon's Fall.

As the other user said, it plays objectively better than any Platinumshit game, especially their most recent outings.

Are you the last person playing Babylon's Fall?

Nothing, aside from Chaos difficulty being wack
Waiting for DLC and will replay on Steam later

Platinum doesn't even have their good employees anymore.
Literally all their talent was poached by Capcom and Square Enix.

>linear boring levels
>equipment system even more tedious than Nioh
>clearly rushed/incomplete story

I fucking hate the gameplay.
Don't understand how the people who made a game that feels as smooth as Nioh 2 could have made this janky piece of shit.
The story seems kino from what I've seen but fuck is it unfun to actually play.

This lol
I actually have a pretty dogshit PC at this point (2060, 2600X, 16 GB 3200) but the game ran perfectly fine.
It must be literal shitskin third world monkeys that are complaining about this.

nothing
it's an entertaining game

t. warrior + mage

Almost bought it before learning about its dogshit performance on PC

>>clearly rushed/incomplete story
Rushed yes, incomplete no.

You serious tard? Half of the game is indistinguishable halls and square corridors with blurry textures. It's like if every other level in Nioh was the ghost of sawayama, but even shittier.

Thanks for confirming you didn't play the game.

How replayable is it/is there decent post-game stuff?

You can either play through the campaign again level by level, or you can find a spot to easily farm crystals and go right to the level 300 loot. It's even dumber than Nioh's postgame.

Chaos Mode is just replaying shit and leveling up Jobs to 99 and stages to 300 for loot.
Honestly it's just "more of the same but number goes up", like Diablo 3's infinite dungeons postgame crap. I know some people like that shit but to me it's worthless so I just used a trainer to level up every stage to 300 from get go.

I'd wait for DLC

how can one man be this wrong?

released too close to elden ring

I like it better than Elden Ring

I wish the DLC wouldn't take a year to release.
I'm curious what the gun-using job/jobs will be.

My first impression of the demo is it just looked really bad; super blurry and dark. Not even a graphics fag but jesus it looked terrible. If I wasn't a huge Nioh AND FF fan I would have probably uninstalled and forgot about this game.

Recent patches have done a decent job of correcting some of the issues but the damage is done.

Not enough CHAOS

Attached: dogshit.jpg (1388x781, 52.39K)

I really want to play it but it runs really bad on PC, so im waiting for a major optimization patch

How to chaos mode endgame?

Attached: 41b.jpg (1280x720, 463.79K)

>Koei Tecmo
>optimisation
>good PC ports
LOL.

He got filtered.

Attached: Zero_Punctuation.jpg (1200x675, 36.33K)

I fucking hate 7R

Nioh 1/2 runs well

Pro tips for grinding out post game? How's the online? I just beat it on series x, loved it and want to get more into it. I played on Hard and was enjoying it until Tiamat fucking broke me. I tried a bit of Chaos mode on the first level and the only real issue I see is my gear is just too low level - I do very little damage.

Nioh 1/2 don't have high poly models like this game.
The fucking generic bat enemy has literally 1/3 MILLION polygons.

1. Buggy release
2. Journalists only play the first 3 hours of games, so they miss where the games cringe shifts and the plot starts making sense and paying off and suddenly you realize WHY characters are like how they are
3. Journalists never actually played FF1 or any FF before 10 for that matter, so they don't get all the references or intentional callbacks or design choices.

Tiamat is the casual filter so if you lowered difficulty on Tiamat then you didn't beat the game.

>Buggy release
This game is many things, bugged however it is not. Bad optimisation is not the same as being buggy, in fact the game is pretty much bug-free.

Attached: Sopfinalfantasyorigin 2022.04.12 - 14.17.51.14.DVR.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Can I play 100+lvl on Hard difficulty or is it Chaos only?

Game ends around level 130 in terms of first playthrough.
So that's a dumb question.

I still don't even have enough time at home to finish Elden Ring
and they decided to release it on the Epic Store so I don't mind waiting to buy it

Is this ever gonna come out on steam? Im close to caving into buying it. Also, is playing online fun?

>linear bad

Kys

EGSclusivity is always 1 year, so next year.
It will be just like Nioh 1 and 2, you won't see it on Steam until a year later and it will come out on Steam as Complete Edition with all DLC included.

Epic Games

What worries me is the poor sales. There is a chance it never comes out on steam. At this point i feel like a complete contrarian considering how much i like games with poor sales/reception

>There is a chance it never comes out on steam.
That's not how it works user, at all.

Shitposting meme shills destroyed the games reputation before it was even out. They made it a joke, and so that's how everyone saw it. Now they're throwing tantrums about people not taking it seriously enough and appreciating its story and so on. They were the ones spamming BULLSHIT and CHAOS and limp bizkit "cringekino" etc etc etc so I don't sympathize. You get the threads you deserve.

Pretty sure ive seen posts on here about games that said they were exclusive for a limited time, only to never actually come out on steam