Diablo's III art style is very comfy

Attached: 854756963.jpg (1192x670, 85.95K)

>Female Barbarian
>Not basado Crusader Stacy

It is, but that's sort of the problem. Diablo, Sanctuary, isn't supposed to be a comfy place. Both D1 and 2 have dreary or stark places as hubs.

this, thread might as well close now, we've reached a factual conclusion.

What I like about the art style resp. graphics is how well they hide their rather low poly nature. Things often look organic, for lack of a better word. Still a very nice looking game in .

bait thread

Bait comment.

no it looks like a fucking mobile game

why did we hate this again?

new season tomorrow
I'll try whirlwind barbarian

the microtransaction shit and the fact that Blizzard hasn't actually made a good game in like 20 years.

oh yeah the real money thingy

wait why did we hate that again

contrarians

People sell items for real money all the fucking time in D2 ever since the game was released, all blizzard did was make an official way to do that without getting scammed

because fuck Activision Blizzard and fuck AAA devs charging full price on a game and then serving it to us piece-meal for extra money.

GAS is cancer, Lootboxes are cancer, cash shops are cancer. Activision is cancer and now so is Blizzard. The whole fucking company should just melt away so the people still trapped inside with actual talent can seek new projects.

AAA is dead in the west, nobody trusts their products or their advertising, they have no credibility.

No controller support, no care.

Diablo 4 chads we are about to eat good soon. Bunch of Diablo merch is coming out in October. One of Blizzard CMs also hinted about the beta. Not only that but the Diablo 4 pre-order bonus mount and achievement for WoW were recently datamined as well.

Big Diablo 4 showcase + beta announcement coming soon.

Attached: bpr5izesw8t81.jpg (3024x3024, 587.05K)

i mean, i'm looking forward to Diablo 4, to each their own!

>dumbed down gems to shit
>awful affixes
>launched with real-money AH
>4 abilities
>every "build" plays the same
>legendaries are useless if you can craft greens unless you do maximum greater rift 10 times a day
>4 FUCKING ABILITIES
>can get to level 70 in under an hour, by the middle of the second act or earlier
>transmogging and cosmetics were utterly unfair, down to literally waiting full out-of-game days for the vendor to re-randomize his stock
>lala-land whimseydale shit
>utter lack of color which may as well epitomize brown and bloom until after the 3rd act
>brain dead builds
>useless / boring stats
>fucked up gems entirely

We didn't know how good D2 actually was until the trainwreck that was d3.

Don't forget the famed demon hunter meta which still exists to this day. (for PVP also)

it already doesn't hold up

>4 abilities
but user, how else will consolefrens play this awesome game...?

ah yes this is the reasons i was expecting when i asked, yeah this puts it squarely at the level you expect of a Gauntlet game on a console

wtf is this UI?

remove the hyperbolic criticisms that also apply to diablo ii and your list is kinda empty

Attached: diablo ii.jpg (800x591, 45.38K)

The gemming alone in D2 made it a hundred times better than D3, with the exception maybe of placing runes and gems incorrectly and thus screwing your chance for an excellent legendary.

>The gemming alone in D2 made it a hundred times better
how so?

first off, i'm going to just strike gemming down as you use gems more often in D3 than you do D2, as in D2 you only used topazes in the hat and diamonds in the shield, presuming you didn't Ist or Um(?). all 5 colors of gems get used in D3

runewords are neat, but until Enigma has its +1 to teleport removed the game can't be considered good

basura*
Sorry my Spanish is rusty

D3 sucks but you have no clue why. Just another braindead Yea Forums drone repeating shit you saw other incels post.

so this is the average intelligence of a D2 hater, incredible

imagine how based Diablo 3 would be if they let the RMAH continue

if comfy you mean trash shit yeah you right

blizzard games all have spectacular art
d3 is a good game. nobody hates it.

why do you want to revise history though, D3 flopped around like a fish out of water, it wasn't readily adopted like the first two games

It was terrible at launch.
Loot was incredibly boring, which was it's biggest problem.
Balance went to utter shit in the last difficulty.
Launch was terrible and you couldn't play for days.

Never played after like 4 Months or so after release though, so nothing of that probably applies anymore.

nah its garbage, way too cartoony

i forgot how abysmal the drop rates were on PC

As much as a bastardization of the series as it is, I agree with you that there are some really cozy/cool places. I'm going to try out the new Season 26 here in 2 days with Vorpx to see how it looks in 3D, since I've heard good things.
Keep the thread alive til then and I'll tell you how it is in a full review for your humble considerations.

Especially the Gold rate vs repairing costs was horrible. Farming on the last difficulty was usually not worth it and cost you more money in repair costs than you'd actually get out of your runs.

Attached: 1463805015472.jpg (625x4933, 1.38M)

Female Barb was so fucking cringe, her voice lines were so pathetic and gormless compared to the male Barb who was based beyond belief.

>Sanctuary, isn't supposed to be a comfy place
According to who? You? There's nothing wrong with it being a comfy place

Anything like it for steam?

d3 is too fucking easy. d2r is also outdated with their rune gacha.
fuck arpgs lol

>you mean i can build a barbarian around a werewolf?!
i resonate so much with this

do we know if it's coming out this year?

NO NO NO NO NO NO *in meme black guy's voice*
are we really nostalgic for Diablo 3, kek. Next we'll get zoomers reminiscing about the good old days when great games like Fortnite were being made.

Attached: 1302025284001.jpg (413x395, 18.6K)

it looks like torchlight 2 just darker. which isn't good cus t2 has the worst graphics I have ever seen in a non-meme game

i miss the first Fortnite island and fucking building god damn

might go necro and stick with it this time...for sure...absolutely
or frenzy barb like i always do

probably intentional, same way wow incentivized buying gold from RMT. i don't remember but i bet the real-money auction house sold gold.

i don't like old man Barb i want the young D2 one back
>*woosh* HAAAUURGH

My friend made like 400 dollars off that, or so he said. I never took part, but good for anyone making money off retards who would pay for virtual items with real money I guess.

Heterosexuality. Your kind cannot understand it.

Everything looks like a mobile game.

you're right i'm gay as fuck

III looks like a shoddy, cartoonish Korean MMO.
Diablo I and II original have amazing artstyle though.

Its light radius is awful and some places like the desert are overly bright. Also the fact that you can't turn other players' abilities transparent like their pets automatically are is a shame because sometimes it turns into a clusterfuck making it hard to see

I don't think it did otherwise there would be no point in having separate gold and real money auction houses

The major problem with the RMAH is that Blizzard intentionally designed the whole game around it, which meant that the absolute best and quickest way to gear up was to just farm gold and then buy whatever gear you wanted. It was a fucking terrible decision to have an ARPG function like that.

>mobile games all ape the blizzard house style that developed in 2003-2010
>zoomers a few years later: "blizzard games look like mobile shit!"
smdhtbhfam

I do like it too and I think the console version is actually very good. Haven't played the PC version in ages but it fucking sucked at launch.

You got to apologize to Jay Wilson before saying that

>the auction house was bad

Wrong. Made thousands off retard normies. If you didn't like the AH you're an absolute retard.