Fromsisters..It's over

Attached: IMG_20220414_154858.jpg (1080x1166, 202.04K)

Summons were created by a modder?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE GOING TO BEAT THE GAME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WHAT WILL I DO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>reduce 50% Damage.
>ncrease 25% Attack.
>10x Rune
>2X Player Hit Radious
>2x Crimson/Cerulean Tears Heal
>Weapon reinforcement only required 1 material.
you might as well use a trainer at this point

lmao just watch a video at that point

remember when tranny """journalists""" were adamant on games being art?

This has to be a joke for fucks sake. They literally already added an easy mode what more do they want

Attached: dafuq.jpg (518x498, 75.39K)

That explains the sudden spike in achievement completion on Steam

>Weapon reinforcement only required 1 material
This is based

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

THAT.FUCKING. NIGGEEEEEEER!

how they update the game to nuke the mod

But PCfags keep telling me that consoles are the platform for casuals and only true hardcore gamers play on PC.

looking at what it does likley the hope they can still make vids of them being "awesome" at it

consider some might just do it because "it's hard" meme it has attached to it.

All the game needs to make the enemies not hit as hard.
Vigor or the crab shit should be essential to not die from a single hit later on.

Weapon makea sense, if you want to swap weapons it's near impossible.

sounds fun honestly desu

Are mustards legitimate gamers? They've always just been mouth breathers

Legit, if Fromsoft simply fixed their aboherent input delay and shitty queing system we wouldn't be here. They also need to fix their hitboxes. 90% of the time this is what gets you killed.

what do you mean? you just have to go farm more stones to upgrade right?

>PC fatties mode in easy mode because they cannot beat the game

why

Attached: 1621511955854.jpg (414x372, 33.42K)

I wish there was a hard mode that gets rid of spirit summons.

They are finite user

This isn't enough for casuals to go toe to toe with anyone after Malekith. Damage reduction would have to be like 90%

But Elden Ring had easy mode from day one.

Attached: 1-7.png (1240x858, 267.08K)

Right wing mods
>big tits
Left wing mods
Easy modes

Attached: dabadab.jpg (640x480, 46.29K)

not from the sisters

You have to know who drops it and even then it takes ages and is luck based. It shouldn't be needed to just swap weapons.

>Instantly thinks about politics
Brainrot.

Bunch of faggots

Attached: 1639419946204.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

>10x rune
Why? That's not easy mode, that's cheating. The others seem kinda decent easy mode options, and this one
>Weapon reinforcement only required 1 material
an actual improvement of the game.

can i use this to make a pvp character and then go online with it after?

Only the ancient smithing stones for the last upgrade tier are finite. All the others can also drop from enemies, or you can just buy them once you get the bell bearings. That said, they really should change the number requirement for the regular smithing stones. It simply makes no sense why it is that much easier to upgrade somber weapons over regular ones.

The weapon upgrade is the only one I would actually use.
It felt bad having a bunch of cool weapons I wanted to try out on builds but I was bottlenecked due to materials.

Isn’t there only like 2 bosses after Malekith?

everything is about politics sweetie
AAA developers said so themselves

>anyone after Maliketh
What do you mean? There's only Godfrey and Radagon / Elden Beast left after Malekith as far as story bosses go and they all deal less damage than Maliketh does.

It's funny because right wingers are christcucks and they also want to gaze upon women's bodies

I couldn't even keep 2 weapons upgraded at the same time for my character that used powerstancing. One weapon was always lagging behind by about 3 upgrade tiers. And I went out of my way to always check every single mine on the maps and occasionally grinded those stone gremlins and miners for random smithing stone drops.

Attached: 437658234.jpg (678x676, 52.57K)

Disgusting
I’m not even a Souls fag but whoever made this mod is a faggot. And the one making this article a even bigger one

They didn't. There is only the regular game and Dark Souls autists doing challenge runs. It's an easy game if you just play normally. I'm in the Haligtree area right now at level 125 and everything just dies to a combination of Blasphemous Blade's ash of war skill and the mimic tear.

Melania and Mohg are supposed to be post-game I think.

christcucks arent rightwing. all their religion teaches them is globohomo values.

Cool, if this will stop people from screeching about getting filtered 24/7 then I don't mind. Only retards lose their sleep over dumb shit like mods or trainers.

Attached: chillin.jpg (250x250, 17.22K)

The game already has several different easy modes in it. Just summon, use one of like 5 different broken ashes, pump dex and use a katana, or pump int and btfo everything with spells. Or the old faithful, summon someone better than you to beat the game for you.

No

I cba to upgrade my normal weapon either and just went full somber weapons. The upgrade path of those is much better designed.

You can buy almost every stone from vendors, user. Play the game.

do you faggots never heard of the bells?, you can give those to the two face bitch at the roundtable and buy as many upgrade stones as you want.

you care far more than anyone it so far

Dunno what you guys are talking about. I'm at the endgame (Haligtree and Farum Azula are all that is left) and I can get any weapon I want to lvl 18 to try it out just from bell bearings alone. Now of course I can only absolutely max out a few weapons, but you don't need to max out a weapon to try it out, only max it after you decide you will keep using it.

How come?

Attached: file.png (333x309, 94.8K)

Yes l because you're at the end of the fucking game, if you couldn't do that shit I'd be shocked.

it's official, if you played on pc you didn't beat the game

why not

Yeah, by farming you faggot.

I hardly play games, last game was Skyirm, fuck around a little with Ark. I've almost got the game beat. What kind of people really need a easy mode for this game?

>Yes l because you're at the end of the fucking game
You're supposed to get late game upgrades in the late game, user. What's the point of getting +25/+10 weapon im Limgrave or Liurnia? You may as well use a trainer at this point.

>easy mode

Just use mimic tear or grind more vigor.. or just fucking summon some tryhard ninjawizards from sweden to melt your boss. The game gives you a lot of options if you want to progress faster.

Attached: 1649267824260.jpg (934x1353, 339.41K)

>creating new life
based
>stuffing sperm in butt
cringe

10x rune breaks it for me. The game is already easy mode if you can powerlevel. Malenia is nothing if you can dual wield UGS with 60+ Vigor, 100+ poise and enough FP to BHS a billion times.

>I hardly play games
>I beat a 60/80 hours game

Did you even read his post, dude?
>I can get any weapon I want to lvl 18 to try it out just from bell bearings alone

You beat the bosses to give you shit to upgrade. If somebody early in the game wants to change weapons they'd have to grind or stumble into bell bearings.
That's based on luck of find them.
You're better off starting a new game.

A good reaction would be finding it neat that someone made a mod to mess around with the game, like cheat codes, any of you ever played GTA with cheats? Big heads mode, crazy pedestrian, unlimited ammo?

A negative reaction would be to say that the game has been ruined that PC players are all casuals, make some copypasta about it and just spam it and then reset your router when you get banned for it.

>BHS
What is bhs?

PC bros…

Jesus just how many shitters are there on PC?

Probably Blood Hound Step, an ash of war.

>I hardly play games
and you can't even imagine why people would want this mod (implying you read what the mod does too)
So why even bother browsing Yea Forums?

Do you even own the game?
>bell bearing stones are free

I despise you

>they'd have to grind or stumble into bell bearings.
I think you meant to write "explore"
>If somebody early in the game wants to change weapons
Do you really think using a +2 weapon vs a +0 weapon is that big of a deal? And you're better of restarting a game for a whooping 15 more dmg? Come on, dude

BloodHoundStep
BHS
Fun ash of war you can put on a multitude of weapons. Pvp niggers hate it because it’s something the player can use in a fight instead of regular sword swing and rolling.

Attached: 1901745A-7E8C-46CD-8E61-C7057DEBF61E.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

Are you legitimately retarded or is this bait?
By the endgame you can get millions of runes in a few minutes.

The bell bearing for smithing stones 3 and 4 is found in the fucking Altus Plateau and the one for smithing stones 5 and 6 in the mountaintop of the giants. By the time you reach those places, you obviously won't need them anymore. The bell bearings being placed in such high lvl zones makes them completely pointless for anything but being used as a catch-up mechanism when leveling a new weapon from scratch in late game. It doesn't help at all with keeping your weapons upgraded as you are playing through the game normally.

It takes a certain kind of game for me to put that much time in. ER is one of them, last one was Skyrim. Before that it was Resident Evil 4 or 5, can't remember.

What kind of post is this? Interesting. Not quite reddit or tumblr. Is it a straight up facebook post I am witnessing? Dont bother replying btw, I am done with you.

Not him but you find bell bearing through beating specific bosses and unless you have a guide you don't even know they exist or where they are, you just have to use the weapon you hate through the game.
if somebody wants to change weapons they shouldnt need luck from grinding or needing to beat a boss they might not even know exists and using a weapkn they don't want to.

Everyone who says the weapons upgrade is actually good hasn't played enough. The game throws an absurd amount of runes your way that I have 100+ in every stone because you can simply find the bells and buy everything.
They even reduced the cost in the last patch

That's called farming retard.

user, From even went and MASSIVELY reduced the price of those stones post-launch. There's no need to be farming at all. Are you being a dumbass on purpose?

the game is already fairly easy i got the 1000G cheevos in like a week

>Weapon reinforcement only required 1 material.
I wish this was a separated mod