Battle Operation 2 will be live today at 5PM PDT

Battle Operation 2 will be live today at 5PM PDT

Let's have a vidya Gundam thread

Attached: f112f20da3876bfa12e3d0179ac90397[1].gif (359x202, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3a0ulHGyplQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHENS EVO

youtube.com/watch?v=3a0ulHGyplQ
For me, it's the Zeta and Zeta Plus.

Attached: __zeta_plus_gundam_and_1_more_drawn_by_kenki_fujioka.jpg (3034x2143, 605.31K)

go back, zoomer

make me faggot

But is it any good

Fuck Spaceno*ds

I want Evo to be out already
I didn't know how much I'd miss zipping around on a zaku until it was gone

>watching stardust memories
>small exchange about how spaceman is a slur and they prefer to be called spacenoids
Got a good chuckle out of me

I have no idea what this game even is. I want Evolution.

zoomie you can just go back to OW while you wait for another OW game

No, I'm tired of OW. It has too many problems that I've ignored for far too long.

>2 am for me
fuck

I love zeta ost

I've been watching Gundam since the 90s and I want both games, it's also finally nice to have a fps gundam game

They are making two gundam FPS games at the same time?

what are the differences between them

>it's also finally nice to have a fps gundam game
too bad ITS A FUCKING OW CLONE

What kind of role would GP-01 have in Gundam Evolution? There's so much potential for that game as long as they put in the effort to have like 100 mobile suits instead of limiting them to clones of the overwatch cast

no
floaty combat, subpar graphics and on top of it it's gachashit
but at least it has a lot of suits

Easy, they use unit 2 instead

salty TF2 loser

Shoot legs with splash damage, do melee combo ending in knock down, boost back, boost forward, do another melee attack

>salty
>when it keeps hitting new player heights
>while OW is losing players by the droves
I never even played it lmao

uhhhhhhhh
have you got any metrics that aren't botted?

Attached: file.png (369x138, 34.08K)

let him enjoy his shitty game
the only redeeming feature of evo is that it has mobile suits but they managed to fuck that up too

there are more people playing APEX than watching it. Only a zoomer would use twitch as a metric

Attached: 1646876819776.jpg (400x589, 89.18K)

>twitch views
>metrics
thanks for outing yourself

Attached: 1473170369031.jpg (512x512, 55.02K)

>no retort

Attached: 1649885969697.png (439x371, 110.25K)

>They are making two gundam FPS games at the same time
No, Battle Ops 2 is a 3rd person game with a slower rock paper scissors element, while Evolution seems to be a OW clone with a Gundam skin but I haven't played it yet so just going off what anons here s and a few videos I saw.

>im-fucking-plying you had one in the first place
no more (You)s for you

Attached: 1558491329217.jpg (252x248, 9.15K)

waiting for the MUH GACHASHIT autist to show up

The Rock Paper Scissors, General Raid Support, thing is disrupted by the Raid power creep.

I never paid much attention to it anyway and almost exclusively used a low level Zaku-II but that was probably a year ago so idk if anything changed.

it plays quite differently though

One is closer to a hero shooter and happens to have that flat white&yellow HUD aesthetic similar to Overwatch, which is why it gets compared to it. However beyond those visuals and the mobile suits having fixed loadouts/skills, it's not an "Overwatch Clone" but just a fast paced 6v6 shooter in mostly close quarters arenas. There aren't any classes or roles in the shitty way OW tries to force its MMO trinity into an FPS; most of the suits have some healing or support ability while not being crippled in combat.

The other is more like Front Mission / Battlefield / Titanfall, where its more objective based, and you can get out of your mobile suit and do some stuff on foot. Also third person perspective. The maps are much more open and the pace is way slower. Your robots can be customized a small bit rather than being entirely fixed, but there's some lootbox gacha shit for acquiring new MS units.

damn great use of the trumpets and bass guitar
even the other orchestral instruments were really well used and really added a strong air of energy to the whole mix

WITNESS
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*BOP* Missiles :3

Attached: Desktop 2022.04.11 - 22.29.02.08.DVR.webm (700x392, 2.99M)

Do we know what the testing session suits are yet? I'm assuming zaku II kais for everyone like usual but they'll probably want a mix of higher cost suits as well

Attached: 1629168324972.jpg (680x521, 40.67K)

W-WITNESSED

Very based

Does it contain Easy Anti Cheat malware? It's fucking important!

Attached: 1649777644899.gif (640x482, 1.52M)

Pretty sure it does, yeah

I launched it to check, yeah it does

Yes, you can already download and start the client and the Easy Anti Cheat splash pops up

IBO was great and I'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

Haha, naaaah.

For fuck sake, can I get new multiplayer game without this or other bullshit kernel level spyware that still wont stop any fucking cheaters?

>playing gachashit unironically
I knew Gundamfags had low standards, but really?

Attached: 1506755924733.jpg (921x810, 139.28K)

yes really, WE NEED GAMES

Attached: RetroArch 2022.04.13 - 21.55.13.02.DVR.webm (800x450, 2.82M)

As supposed to the genre being dead in a ditch you take what you can get

pretty good graphics

>live today
Have they even advertised it? I only heard it was coming to pc from /m/

Attached: 1640080997483.jpg (448x473, 25.95K)

They buffed raids because they kept getting fucked and then went a bit too far on the buff leading to all raid teams being able to beat all general teams fairly consistently. It's gotten a bit better but midlevel players with good raid suits can single combo generals still.

they did

A trailer on bandai/gundam official channel, but that is it.

pathetic
if these are the choices I'm given, I'd rather not play at all

Eva niggers are subhuman.

I like how everyone in-universe basically gave up on transformable Mobile Suits due to being too complex, expensive, and fragile to be really worth it.

>As supposed to
It really is third world shitters that eat this stuff up huh.

Attached: SoD Speak English.jpg (225x225, 16.4K)

>SRW30 expansion dropped yesterday
>GBO2 testing starts today

Robros can't stop winning

Attached: 1641650157182.jpg (535x434, 65.4K)

Game is shit, get over it PC chuds. I dropped this game ages ago.

I haven't played SRW since the blonde goddess died of cancer.

Is 30 soul or soulless?

It's not using the kernal one

Soul, but it's really fucking long and a bit disjointed due to the non-linear approach they were trying. You've got an MC huckebein in 30 but the real star is the OG battleship and its captain, the campaign is travelling around with that ship picking missions as you go

Attached: 1642199123494.jpg (1920x1080, 476.9K)