Was it based?

Was it based?

Attached: EGS_DEATHLOOP_ArkaneStudios_S1_2560x1440-bf6d342edbd2411ccf24e326852fca93.jpg (2560x1440, 553.7K)

multiplayer is fun, but without it the game is just a dumbed down Prey.

America obviously

Music, entertainment, working class, and graphic artistry

Yes, i'm a huge fan. The campaign is fine and good, but the PvP is the real game. So well balanced, such great maps for it. It's a battle of wits, skill, strategy. Shame this game got such short shrift here, because I think a lot of you would love the multiplayer.

Nope, just boring

A PvP immersive sim is really cool. Too bad the game was doomed to fail here because of the black main characters

LMAO

Yeah, it's that for sure, especially here in this shithole, obviously. But it's also that people didn't give the PvP a fair shake. Turned invasions off and never back on. Only tried to play as Julianna a couple times maybe before being dissuaded by how underpowered she starts.

cotton farming

The hair weave industry

I like the campaign. But the having everything taken away from me bit is kind of annoying. I think I'm just going to go guns blazing killing everybody.

lol

Attached: 1649897052496.jpg (750x750, 56.22K)

jews

Attached: 1649822603677.jpg (1024x975, 162.12K)

>But the having everything taken away from me bit is kind of annoying. I
Wdym, when you loop? You should be able to save most weapons almost immediately. Or at least prioritize the good ones.

Why won't anyone refute this?!

No, it was shit. Stop making the same thread

>Racist as fuck
>ESG out the ass.

Yeah, pretty based. White Messiah Complex goes strong and doesn't let up.

No, the only people that like the game just like that it has black protags

The game itself is repetitive and not in the good way, like previous arkane games were handled with many different unique killing opportunities in this one enemy placement is always the same depending on the time of day you choose to complete a level. Handling the visionaries are killing them in the exact same manner each time. The AI is beyond braindead you can simple aggro everyone and lead them to a choke point to murder em all with ease

It was okay, abit mediocre. The main problem was the braindead AI.

>No, the only people that like the game just like that it has black protags
Your brain has been rotted by this place, dude.

You didn't play the game.
You can save weapons.

Empress cracked it if anyone want to try it out.

Feel free to prove otherwise because you skimmed over the issues just proves you might be a bit of a tard

There are plenty of dumbasses out there who like Time Travel as a concept inherently (*retards)

Just finished it some hours ago.
Better than I expected. Has massive room for improvement on most gameplay related mechanics, especially AI. Really wish it was longer or there were 2nd campaign or something.
Gun variety was completely useless, a silenced pistol breaks the game. Honestly, most qualms I have with this game have to do with the shit tier AI. Seriously, it's some of the worst I've seen in awhile.
Ending felt super lackluster too. I expected some exposition regarding the state of the world/before the loop.
Dogshit borderlands style dialogue
Overall I'd rate 7.5/10, fun to play and discover

Just look at your pic, look!

Attached: 350x227px-LL-a81b0c08_8de09-NotSureIfSerious.jpg (350x227, 33.38K)

Yeah, it's intelligent to expect someone to prove that people like the game for the game, story, gameplay and such, and not the color of the characters' skin. A true intellect you are.

As for your issues, it's clear you didn't face Julianna. The actual enemy. The NPC enemies, which had their AI improved after a month or whatever, are fine. They're more like a horde type thing where they rush you and you cut through them. The actual challenge, again, is facing another human. That's what the game is built around.

The ending is my main complaint, yes. I've never seen a game shit the bed like that. >Really wish it was longer or there were 2nd campaign or something.
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, there is.

A self admittedly I'm only on like the second mission I think where the ice plates are. Got through updamn and then I was rocking with the nail gun. Then I got killed sneaking into the stupid turret place and died when I got surrounded then responded back to the beginning and I didn't have anything.
Maybe. It's possible I haven't looped yet I'm only on the second level

because it's utter bullshit. If blacks were left in africa, they'd still bang their war drums and live in caves, as seen in current day africa (sub saharan africans to be precise)
Everything black people claim as "theirs" was paved by white people.

Yeah, ok so you're only on the 2nd of 4 parts of the loop it sounds like, the afternoon. After the first loop, which ends with night and starts with the next morning, you can start to save stuff with Residuum, which is plentiful. You can also take the powers (I forget what theyre called) and weapons off of Juliannas you kill. So while anothe human Julianna may seem intimidating at first, it's high risk, high reward as she can drop stuff that you may not run into for a while.

So many games these days expect the players to make the fun out of their toys. And not even in the good way like legos and playdough, they want you to invision their stiff figures as something more pliable and creative than they really are. They made the weapons like Borderlands makes the bedrock of the types of gun before random generation. The powers have such an obvious meta its intellectually lame, something a game that spouts super science should really watch out for.

Really wanted to like the game but it really, undoubtedly, comes down to your Julianna experience. If the game was only Cole it would be nothing more than a game with oversimplistic combat options and an arty world. And my experience playing the "villain" just sped up the reality of how little variation there was. Would be a perfect example of a 5/10 if it was a singleplayer game.

DeathPoop

Yes. And I’m tired of pretending its not.

Played 2 hours last night, didnt really get into it
Environments aren't great, graphics are pretty poor, shooting doesnt feel like anything, stealth feels limited in options, the borderland writing isn't engaging, not gonna touch pvp since pirated

I'm a huge fan of Dishonored 1 and 2 and I'm pretty disappointed, hope it gets better

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

But didn't every human originate in Africa therefore making every human achievement stem from black people as the original progenitors?

>Was it based?
based on what?

Horrid bait.

I liked it but because there are black people are on the cover, nobody on this board will take it seriously

>not gonna touch pvp
>hope it gets better
It won't. The pvp is the game.

>Model a white woman
>paint her skin brown

10/10 would colonize

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 190.09K)

Nah but it looks to be the first statement of the post seems to definitely be true so people's "positive" opinions of this game can be talking with a grain of salt

She is half white because she is Colts daughter, also the mom is white ofc

>But didn't every human originate in Africa therefore making every human achievement stem from black people as the original progenitors?
That is a misconception, the ancestor to pre modern humans MAY have originated there. So not even a human but a literal fucking ape, and even then said apes migrated out of Africa way before cro magnon became a thing.

So everything came from black people, got it.

>Has massive room for improvement on most gameplay related mechanics
>Ending felt super lackluster too. I expected some exposition regarding the state of the world/before the loop
Didn't realize what bothered me about the ending so much but this was it, like there's obviously something going on outside the loop that sounds kind of interesting. I was hoping there would be a DLC to follow up on that but seeing on how long it's been since release I doubt there is.

>borderland writing
The writing here isn’t nearly as bad as that.

>But didn't every human originate in Africa
no, they didn't.
And if they did, you'd just prove my point, by making the claim that whites are just further evolved primates.

Attached: Capture.png (1370x893, 2.22M)

It's just what people say, they haven't actually played it. The writing is great.

>So our games are always great until we get to the shooting aspect. We can't design a shooter for shit, but that's okay, we're making first person stealth or environmental puzzle games after all.
>But what if...we make our next game a shooter focused almost entirely on one incredibly niche idea we took straight out of Dark Souls, one not even the developers knew how to design properly and almost universally hated by the hardcore audience for those games?
>And we add niggers to it?
Boggles the mind.

I would have been happy with even a flashback cutscene on the visonaries interacting before the loop, just..*something*

>between 177k - 194k years old
>Africa's oldest is at least 250k
So everything came from black people, got it.

>no source
>no argument
Sad!

eternally you

Attached: fracturedass.jpg (680x570, 46.26K)

The source is the article (you) linked and the argument is that it still isn't the oldest kek everything came from black people.

this

Attached: 1631614210074.png (1024x1024, 1.15M)

The mom isn’y white she’s hispanic/half white half black.

are you saying that black people are unevolved tribalistic animals?
that is pretty racist user

kek just admit that your argument was retarded and move on with your day

even colt was more leaning into the Hispanic/white heritage. it looks more obvious when he's bald

unevolved savages theory it is then.
with a sprinkle of NYC subway shooters