I-I am just pirating the game to see how it is! If I like it I'll bu-

>I-I am just pirating the game to see how it is! If I like it I'll bu-

NO YOU WON'T YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! I spent time and effort in that video game, and YOU'RE playing it! I deserve to be compensated for my effort and if you disagree you're no better than a filthy thief!!

Attached: Pirates are faggots.jpg (1946x1440, 192.78K)

Don't care, will pirate it anyhow. Make more games for me to pirate instead of whining.

Attached: smug.png (860x756, 142.44K)

don't care, still stealing

op doesn't give a single shit about pirating and is just farming (you)'s from the retards below this post

Help me or get out from my thread.

You should make a demo of that game.
Then it should have an according price.

All data should be free and accessible.
Everyone should go to sleep in a comfortable bed, with a full belly.
Art should be for the sake of passion, not money or corporate agenda.
I will continue to pirate everything until this fantastic dream is realized.

Attached: time to pirate.jpg (720x540, 48.11K)

suck a shotgun commie scum

Bumping this ebin bread

I will never pay for any form of media or art

Are you posting cringe again, son?

Attached: 1649677657358.jpg (426x382, 11.72K)

I just pirated Geneforge 2 and having fun

Ok, lol
die mad

Kys commie

why not? are you implying art requires no labor? where's the line?

>All data should be free and accessible.
Agreed
>Everyone should go to sleep in a comfortable bed, with a full belly.
Strongly disagree
>Art should be for the sake of passion, not money or corporate agenda.
Strongly disagree
>I will continue to pirate everything until this fantastic dream is realized.
Okay, you do you.

Devs don't get a percentage of gross
Usually they get a bonus based on metacritic score
If you actually gave a shit about dev compensation you'd be helping unionization drives

Based humanist and futurist
Disgusting subhuman parasites

Unions are a scam. They reward the lazy and the talented the same way. If you're good on what you do, you don't need an union.

Cry about it

Fuck this faggot. There's autism, there's reddit and then there's whatever the fuck this gaylord is.

Attached: 1649223850612.jpg (263x89, 7.74K)

>unionization drives
Fuck Unions, Go Indie.

>doesn't want to pay for anything
>calls others parasites

Attached: 20211228_171328.jpg (567x539, 27.81K)

do americans really

I demand more (You)s, megafaggot

talented? Yes, that's the reason European barbarians were killing each other like nigs before we established NATO.

>Wants humans to starve in agony because of a selfish desire for greater compensation
Take a hard look in the mirror

Attached: the shirt.jpg (1280x886, 122.13K)

Why shouldn't I?
Why should I reward shitty devs?

Buy this line? They do. Unions built the greatest standard of living the world has ever known and then over the next 60 years they were the target of extreme and constant propaganda

I'm confused, what do you want?

Attached: 1647988556157.png (500x411, 242K)

This.

Attached: w24587.jpg (840x600, 155.34K)

>>I-I am just pirating the game to see how it is! If I like it I'll bu-
Nope, I wouldn't. Pirating is based and you can sneed all you want, but I'll keep pirating games and having fun at someone's imaginary expense

>implying my utopian vision is involved with the controlled opposition by your banker masters
>Okay, you do you.
I shall
Hello, fellow chad

Attached: km3.png (410x256, 21.85K)

I don't want humans to starve, I want actual parasites that feed on human labor without giving anything in return to starve.

Most animal species cull the weak. It's how they ensure strong future generations. Humans are becoming weak BECAUSE we allow the weak to survive and thrive

Actual fucking retard

>Friend give me gog installer for NMS
>Games doesn't work.
>Go and forums and ask for help.
>Everyone calls me a nazi and threatens to report my account because I didn't buy the game.

I can't believe people are seriously like this, specially on fucking gog who's entire selling point is being DRM free and constantly promoting that you can share your games with anyone.

Attached: 844bac20026bcb6faf3d308fe9ad38365b3df6d1b5c4b74d0db309b426c997c5[1].jpg (1600x740, 221.17K)

Absolutely giga chad.

under that logic why you want an union faggot? Just thrive by your own merits and stop relying on others to represent your interests in the workplace.

Attached: 1628515457822.jpg (677x833, 100.16K)

>only ever pirated Undertale and Cuphead
>bought both afterwards
>also pirated hundreds, if not thousands of DS and Wii games but fuck Nintendo

Attached: fdf15b10-1c4f-11ec-aca6-d9cd2f579aa9.jpg (1242x1394, 132.71K)

WHAT?

Attached: 1630948543591.jpg (600x737, 75.11K)

Actually fucking seething

Attached: 768.png (2000x1796, 1.07M)

yeah what's funny is that chuds then complain about muh censorship and le SJWs when they won't fucking buy anything
if you want to be appeleaed to you have to BUY

How do you feel about emulating olde games? Are you a cartridge collector? If you are what do you plan on doing when the data begins to corrupt?

You should buy from Gog though to encourage their business practices though.

Not possible in most careers. Most careers REQUIRE a company above you to work for unless you were born fabulously wealthy. There's zero disadvantages to unions for anyone but the (((executives)))

I've never had a union job, I don't care about them. None of my family that has been in union jobs has benefitted from them. In fact they have complained that unions do keep incompetent people on the job for some reason. Maybe workers should have rights, but if you aren't doing your job you aren't a worker - you are a parasite.
Maybe in the past unions were good, but modern unions are just people that force you to pay them and help the incompetent and weak more than the competent.

Meritocracy should thrive. The weak and incompetent should perish.

If you wanna get fucked I the ass and brag about it go ahead I guess you spineless non-man.

I have no issues with old games that have no way to feasibly become accessible. Pirate old Nintendo games away, because the company doesn't give much of a fuck to release any way to playing them.

Mad paylet, just for you i gonna torrent me some games

I don't want to waste 80 dollars for only 12 hours of entertainment.

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 223.58K)

It's funny how people say that and then go "B-B-B-BUT" when they realize that they're the mediocre ones. You sound super tough and independent, lemme just take away your sick days, you're a big tough guy, wanna survive in the jungle, right?

You're simping for men who are your superiors. You should also let them fuck your wife

this. denying poorfags to experience art is cruel

I've had union jobs you faggot. Union dues are a scam, they don't do shit for the workers that actually give a fuck and only protect the lazy fags that don't even want to show up to work.

>that inferiority complex

Doesn't matter how many unions you belong to, you'll never breed loser.

Yea Forumseddit is the only shithole board that has these autistic shitflinging sessions about piracy

I'm not going to say but, and I also have sick days without having a union job. I never need to use sick days because I don't get sick. Didn't even get COVID. I was able to cash in my sick days and get more money.

Why the fuck do you think that you deserve my money? Shut up and make a freely downloadable trial first. I'll see for myself if your piece of shit game is worth the money you're asking for it. Yes, with a pirated version if it's easier to obtain.

Attached: 1385332461969.gif (360x240, 2.49M)

If you ever make a game I'm interested in, I'm for sure gonna pirate it.

Attached: 560-5608148_im-gay-png.png (678x594, 385.81K)

Maybe you should let me fucking buy the game then, and piracy and emulation wouldn't be a requirement just to play the game today. Only other alternative is buying second hand from another party, which won't be giving you money either.

Attached: Prince OP faggot is he Ali Ababwa.jpg (746x569, 38.98K)

I unironically want an "I Hate Kids With Funny Accents" shirt.

This. People like to sound tough talking all they want about meritocracy and stuff until their bosses shit on them for no longer being profitable or outright try to enslave them with bullshit term and it's either comply or get the boot.