Bros... I thought Japan loved Nomura

>野村はゲームを芸術作品か何かと勘違いしているのではなかろうか
I think Nomura must have mistaken the game for a work of art or something.
>こんなもん20年以上追いかけてるのが一定数でもいるのが驚く
I'm surprised there's a certain number of people who've been following this stuff for over 20 years.

>まあ2までは良かったけどなBBSから糞になったDSのキンハは全部ゴミ
>3はシリーズで一番の糞やと思うソラが急に発狂したりノリがノクティスみたいになるし
Well, it was good until 2, then it went to shit from BBS, and all the DS kinha is garbage.
I think 3 is the biggest turd in the series, with Sora suddenly going insane and starting to give off Noctis vibe.
>光と闇と友達がハッハッハッ ハーーーウリャーーって感じのゲームだよね
割とFFより小恥ずかしい
Isn't it a game about light, darkness, and power of the friendship where you slash things? Hahahaha, it's more embarrassing than FF.
>スマホでストーリー展開するのやめろ
Stop developing story in mobile games.
>電波の意味不明オナニー垂れ流してる奴が周りに厳しいとか最悪で草
It's hard to be around a guy who's broadcasting his masturbatory nonsense.
>野村は設定を広げるのは好きなんだろう。でもそこからストーリーを組み上げることができない格好いいシーンを考えるのも好きだけど、そこに至る無理のない展開は作れない厨二黒歴史ノートは書けるけど、それを第三者に読ませるための漫画や小説の形に持って行けない
>いくらこだわっても面白いものは出てこないよ
Nomura likes to expand the setting but he can't build up a story to get there.
He thinks of cool scenes, but I can't connect them to a reasonable plot development.
He can take xxxblacknightxxx chuunibyo notes, but has no talent to turn it to a manga or novel.
No matter how hard he tries, he'll never come up with anything interesting.

krsw.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/ghard/1649683013

Attached: KH4_01_legal.jpg (1920x1080, 509.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/I5mWSfy4P-Dk3EfA6nsHng/
kh13.com/news/new-tetsuya-nomura-interview-with-famitsu-reveals-new-kingdom-hearts-iv-missing-link-information-r3664/
khinsider.com/news/Interview-with-Nomura-Kando-and-Ito-from-NEO-TWEWY-Official-Guidebook-18613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kingdom Shit 4 is going to flop

>厨二黒歴史ノート
>xxxblacknightxxx
these are the same ppl who will bitch about game translation, unreal

>too Western for Japan, to weeb for the Western normalfags
Has it occured to Nomura that he's making these games for an audience that doesn't exist?

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-5fa0Ad4aub.jpg (4076x5060, 2.96M)

If you can translate it better, you're welcome, faggot.

OP your thread is shit and you are gay

Nomura drones are in shambles. These last few days have been too good.

ha

I hope this shit flops, I hate Disney so much.

These same japs turn around and claim that garbage like Trails and Persona are good so I don't care about what their opinion is.

>"What I want to do is to examine the humanity of the characters in this game. This is not going to be a fantasy world in the traditional Final Fantasy sense. Rather it's based in the world today with all of this world's ugly issues. There's this mainstream tradition of Final Fantasy games and, in Versus I'm trying to propose new vision of how a Final Fantasy game can be. The game's going to be more human than the science-fiction caricature we so often see. It will focus around current world events - in that sense it's darker. It will be different in Versus XIII because of the intrusion of the real world, and things that are really happening. There will be less fiction and more reality." - Nomura

>"Final Fantasy XIV's approach to reflecting real-world issues is influenced by Tactics Ogre. Tactics Ogre has a story that includes ethnic cleansing that greatly influenced my desire to reflect real-life conflicts and issues to make Final Fantasy XIV more realistic." - Banri Oda

>"Ogre Battle came out, the Gulf War had just broken out, and you were hearing about it and seeing it on the news everyday. For Tactics Ogre, we’ve got the problems in the former Yugoslavia and the Bosnian War all over the news. The world of Tactics Ogre is extremely complex, so I think it might be rejected out-of-hand if we weren’t immersed in this kind of news right now. But because people are aware of the conflicts in Yugoslavia, people will accept a game with a story like this, I think. I could not have made a game like this in the past." - Matsuno

Do Yasumi Matsuno and Tetsuya Nomura really think that discussing politics and real-world issues in a video game = deep and deeper story = good? Contrary to what they and associated namefags think a Final Fantasy is a playable fairy tale with politics ONLY in the background, and their games (in one case would've) sucked. Fuck Tactics, fuck 12, fuck Vagrant Story and FUCK Versus 13.

Attached: 1649866959643.png (900x506, 813.46K)

Sora looks too much of a twink faggot for western audiences but not enough of a twin faggot for Japan

all of them are right, specially the mobile games one

>betrays his core fans for casual Star Wars/MCU wank to sell a generic evil mastermind vs. retarded good boy with plot armor story rehashing Xehanort/Org XIII crap again
I'm glad virtually no one gives a shit about that hack Nomura or Cringedom Sharts anymore.

Attached: 1649766003050.jpg (1536x2089, 491.98K)

Why is the discussion centered around this game so hyper focused on the story, yet everyone seems to shit on said story constantly? And why does Nomura keep making the games so story focused at the clear expense of the gameplay (days is the worst example of this, fuck that mission shit) when everyone seems to hate it? I legitimately don't get what's so interesting about it. Sora loses Kairi, finds her, fights Riku and then Ansem and then the game ends.

>it went to shit from BBS, and all the DS kinha is garbage
Based KH2FM Chad.

Wow, even the japs recognize Nomura is an absolute hack. I wish he'd just leave the company so the rest can focus on proper games.

>barry spends probably an hour a day pre-typing these.

SICK em barry keep looking for japs posts

it means cringe zoomer fanfics

Barry thread. Hes formatted his posts like this before.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/I5mWSfy4P-Dk3EfA6nsHng/
>17th time this image has been posted in the space of like 2 days
XV-kun and his ilk truly are mindbroken

man, Barry is making quick pasta for this one.

Still not going to distract people from the mess that will be Forespoken

>he's making these games for an audience that doesn't exist?
Explain why the series is one of Square Enix's best selling properties. Even the apparent "mistake" that was KH3 was one of the top 10 best selling games of 2019.

All profit goes to Disney because they own the IP.

Just watched the reveal trailer and...
I don't think modern KH is really for me.
I enjoyed KH1 and 2, but I never thought they were THAT good like some seem to. Everything after that just got more and more retarded and convoluted then it already was.

Top 10 anime betrayals

BARRY APPRECIATION POST

I just want to say how thankful I am to have Barry around. Think about it, if not for him, I'd have to accept that more than one person thinks KH4 looks shit. Thanks to Barry I can dismiss ALL those complaints and just pretend it's all him. It's like all the criticism doesn't exist anymore. Having Barry around is like having a mental barrier to protect us from the truth.

BARRY APPRECIATION POST

It actually is deeper because videogames are just supposed to be just fun things

Basically...

Verum Rex died for make KH4 walk....

Japs are retards with no taste so this one might actually be good. Picked up.

I think Nomura got cucked by the mouse. Disney wanted a follow up to commercially successful KH3, not that weird experimental thing Verum Rex that is barely connected to the series minus Sora vs. Yozora encounter.

You told me that the Westerners don't get Kingdom Hearts and it's just Japanese storytelling, but here Japs call Nomura a hack and say that his writing is juvenile cringe. The same thing we've been saying for years.

>caring about shitposts on Japanese Reddit

define a shitpost for me user

When someone gives an opinion I don't personally agree with, or says anything critical of any SE game other than FFXV.

I think it was Nomura's move, because it seems like she didn't really have something to say about it.
Probably because Verum Rex was only done as a joke.
And so Nomura doesn't give it that much importance in the end.

And this is what will remain.
A bad joke

I haven't played KH3, and I think Kingdom Hearts set in the real world looks cool. Why is everyone so upset?

Literally just make the combat good and let me pal around with Disney cartoons while systematically murdering a friend group of anime twinks, by bludgeoning them to death one by one with a fancy piece of rebar. All he has to do.

>Nomura likes to expand the setting but he can't build up a story to get there.
>He thinks of cool scenes, but I can't connect them to a reasonable plot development.
>He can take xxxblacknightxxx chuunibyo notes, but has no talent to turn it to a manga or novel.
>No matter how hard he tries, he'll never come up with anything interesting.

I swear to god bad Japanese video game/manga/anime storytelling isn't a cultural difference but just an industry overrun with people who have few normal human experiences. It's thankfully not as cancerous a problem as being overrun with progressive idealogues the way western storytelling is, but it's interesting to see how entire industries can be packed full of very particular people telling stories the exact same way. I'll read certain manga and the storytelling really isn't different from what would be considered good in the west, but most mainstream Jap stuff is totally foreign to the human experience and Jap normalfags can see that.

If you have played KH3, you know why KH4 is going to be trash

>BARRY BARRY BARRY
i'll tell you this genuinely, from the bottom of my heart
MEDS, NOW.
i fucking hate nomura and all his croonies

Attached: 1643406639979.png (707x528, 223.6K)

>I haven't played KH3
There's the problem.

>caring about a gacha obsessed shithole

>t. defends KHML

>but most mainstream Jap stuff is totally foreign to the human experience and Jap normalfags can see that.
I genuinely don't understand how Nomura has been working with and taking notes from Disney for twenty years now, and the man STILL can't write and direct two people having a naturally-flowing conversation.

This, after Remind I feel they heard the fans, and now they confirmed they are bringing back reaction commands

>and the man STILL can't write and direct two people having a naturally-flowing conversation.
I dunno, NEO TWEWY was pretty fucking natural feeling. I think KH is just hard to write for because you have to strike a middle ground between extremely Japanese and extreme western cartoon characters without it feeling forced.

>NEO TWEWY
Thankfully, Nomura didn't write it.

He was the creative director. If Nomura wrote KH because he's the fdirector, than the same applies.

He's becoming more and more like Hideo Kojima with every release.

He constantly self inserts and ruin games because he THINK he needs to include his personal interests. Nobody wants to play as/play the game of someone who is arrogant enough to ruin a series style for his his own personal, lore killing, side fanfics. Now it just looks like a modern, sterile, and generic FF game

Attached: XD_T4P.png (277x84, 3.16K)

>と言うか、野村は自分の残りの寿命とか考えてゲーム作れよ?
恐らく今の生活を3~5年も続けたら健康寿命が尽きてゲーム開発どころじゃ無くなるからな?
重力100倍の言い回しと体型から察するに既に糖尿病やぞ?サクマと同じパターン
会社を不定期出社する重役様だと会社の健康診断とかも行ってないだろうから分からないんだろうけど
先に糖尿病治療に専念して、キングダムハーツは後任に任せてやれ、もう休めノムリッシュ
>I mean, Nomura, why don't you think about your own remaining life expectancy and make games?
If you continue living the way you are now for 3~5 years, your health will probably run out and you won't be able to develop games anymore, right?
From the way you say gravity 100 times and your body type, you're already a diabetic. Same pattern as Sakuma.
I guess if you're an executive who comes to work irregularly, you probably don't go for company physicals or anything, so you don't know.
Focus on diabetes treatment first and leave Kingdom Hearts to your successor, now rest up Nomlish.

Attached: 1640783096767.png (256x256, 61.43K)

Cause he's a fucking idiot and an astonishingly bad writer and I have no idea why people buy into his drivel. They're absolutely brain dead drones with no self-respect or standards.

Nomura has tried to be Tetsuya Takahashi for years now but he has never once come anywhere close to that. Tries to make things 'Xeno' deep but he fumbles over himself and falls on his ass everytime. He can't do it, he doesn't have the writing chops or the IQ and he's pretentious as fuck.

There's a reason he can't write normal fucking dialogue between humans. Because he's a SHIT WRITER.

Stop buying Kingdom Hearts. Fucking respect yourself. It's absolutely low-brow, convoluted, nonsensical garbage. Let this tosser Nomura drown in his own foul-smelling farts.

user that's like grabbing onions from here but showing them, it's all the same shit

But Nomura wasn't credited as a director OR writer for NEO TWEWY, meanwhile he's credited as being the director and in charge of the story of KH3.

chuuni black history note.
notebook filled with embarassing past of someone who used to be an edgelord teen.

カッコつけるけど、そのカッコつける為に努力してスレンダー体型維持する吉田
カッコつけるだけで何も努力せずぽっちゃりな野村
それを自覚して最近イエスマンや熱狂的ファン以外の人前に出ないよな、天の声出演とかで
Yoshida, who tries to look cool, but works hard to maintain his slender figure.
Chubby Nomura, just trying to look cool but not making any effort
You're aware of that, and lately you don't go out in public except for your yes-men and rabid fans, like in your heavenly voice appearances.

Attached: 1632815135567.jpg (672x391, 131.84K)

The only thing I know is that the future of Kingdom Hearts is going to be amusing. I just have to see how much longer can Kingdom Hearts keep on going. I think that the continuous story has and continues to become a giant ever growing rock that weighs the whole series down. Sooner or later it will crush the series and the story will get so messy that people will truly stop caring.

To me Kingdom Hearts would have been fine if it stayed simply and simply embraced the crossovers elements and using popular media, but for a number of years now both SE and Disney have made questionable media that I don't think I want to see in Kingdom Hearts especially on Disney's side of things. Oh sure I can see the merit of say Coco being a world being Donald and Goofy suspect Sora is dead (hence they seeing Hades). But I don't care about Coco as a movie and have no love or nostalgia for it. Things feel challenging because Disney has seriously used up a lot of their good stuff. And for what it's worth if I were Nomura I would ban Frozen 2 on principle.

>spends full price on game
>doesnt even bother finishing the first level
>STILL hasnt beaten Aranea in his favorite game

Attached: 1633651071889.png (624x241, 64.45K)

hehe, that artist still has me blocked on deviantart

>and the story will get so messy that people will truly stop caring

It's already happening.

>野村に高齢者しかついてこない理由がよく分かる
>I can see why only the elderly follow Nomura.

Attached: 1639106085529.jpg (586x580, 75.01K)

>Well, it was good until 2, then it went to shit from BBS, and all the DS kinha is garbage.
>I think 3 is the biggest turd in the series, with Sora suddenly going insane and starting to give off Noctis vibe.
>Nomura likes to expand the setting but he can't build up a story to get there.
>He thinks of cool scenes, but I can't connect them to a reasonable plot development.
>He can take xxxblacknightxxx chuunibyo notes, but has no talent to turn it to a manga or novel.
>No matter how hard he tries, he'll never come up with anything interesting
BASED

Major KH4 spoiler: Nomura went full meta. Also, I predicted that Kingdom Hearts would exist in Quadratum as a video game like Verum Rex is a video game in Toy Box.

kh13.com/news/new-tetsuya-nomura-interview-with-famitsu-reveals-new-kingdom-hearts-iv-missing-link-information-r3664/
>One of the central story ideas will be exploring how Sora's home realm is fictitious to Quadratum natives and vice versa.

Attached: V1_.jpg (276x400, 24.35K)

Why are you conflating Nomura with Matsuno? They focus on completely differenf things. At least Matsuno can write a coherent story.

Based Geno poster
And don't forget cuckoldry obsessed, too.

Kek Whats the point of even spending money on these games if youre not going to play?

I can tell you one thing ANOTHER smart phone game (isn't this like the fourth one that's important?) does not help. Speaking of which, is it true that the general future of video games is that all gaming will be moved to smart phones? That phones will use that controller attachment Microsoft showed off and that's how you play video games on smart phones? Because that sounds like hell. Even more uncomfortable than the Switch in handheld mode.

Meanwhile at Monolithsoft...

Attached: 1649906276842.jpg (600x435, 59.89K)

Who playes games where characters look like this?

Diehard fanboys.

That's all that's left getting excited for SE's old ass franchises like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

He'd honestly look less like a tool if he just smiled more for his pictures.

Attached: 1441394782668.jpg (503x894, 652.88K)

He’s creative producer. Though he did have involvement in making the story and characters, with Shoka being a particular highlight.
>Nomura: Regarding the heroine, I was originally going to use Tsugumi in that role. However, as plans for the story continued to take shape, I realized that things were going to be quite different to what I had imagined. As a result, Tsugumi was positioned as the heroine of the Shinjuku side of the story, which isn't depicted, and Shoka, the new heroine, was designed to contrast with her.
>However, when I read the completed scenario, I was surprised to find that Shoka didn't come off as a heroine at all in the beginning of the game. I couldn't push her as the heroine in info releases because it'd be a spoiler, and she's also a Reaper, so the whole thing became very complicated. Not only that, but a lot of her early dialogue wasn't very endearing, which made me concerned about the voice recordings. The recording sessions were done in consultation with the sound director in great detail in order to make the voice acting appealing.
>I've never had a heroine that was so difficult to handle in so many ways. We've done what we could, so I'll be happy if Shoka's charm is conveyed in the game.
>Kando: It's true that Shoka is more "tsundere" than just "tsun", but in the story, she does fully become a heroine in Week 3.
>Ito: I'm confident everyone will like Shoka by the end.
khinsider.com/news/Interview-with-Nomura-Kando-and-Ito-from-NEO-TWEWY-Official-Guidebook-18613

Attached: E73LZ20UYAAxXTO.jpg (654x966, 289.19K)

Nothing wrong with a long running continuous story, but Nomura is so obviously in need of an editor since the beginning that Kingdom Hearts became a mess. Other gaming series had the luxury of ending their present stories before they got way too out of control like Metal Gear Solid for example (Rising is not considered part of the Solid series even if it takes place directly after).

My worry is that Nomura may reveal Sora is Kingdom Hearts itself because the Japanese love the cliche of Normal Dude Is God.

Precisely this. That's all it is. Just Squeenix drones who can't let go off their childhood memories and nostalgia. It blinds them hardcore.

>he plays with mechas and gets 'blushy-crushy'

What's wrong with looking cute, faggot?

user, the audience exist and I had the displeasure to talk with one who thought Nomura was a god at writing and would screech.
There is nothing worse than KH fans. Nothing.

You can look cool and not look like a J-pop model faggot.

Attached: screenshot03.jpg (1200x675, 92.74K)