It filtered millions

It filtered millions

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.78K)

What's your evidence for this claim?

he got filtered by it

That's only one though, well short of "millions"

What's the problem? I actually found it really enjoyable, super tense but in a good way

Why do people hate this zone again?

Well, I did spend 5 minutes running in circles on the way to mogh

God help you if you're not a DPS-shitting machine

Haha I give generic eneym big health bar, am good designer

Attached: index_0038932.jpg (753x334, 24.78K)

Well that and having the biggest number of different enemy designs probably of any game.

the only good area in the game

lol what

The Depths 2.0
I thought it was really neat and I really liked how labyrinthian it was.
I found the catacombs but I needed a guide to find Mohg and the Frenzied Flame

easily the best zone in the game
felt like I was playing an actual souls game for the first time in 60 hours

Wait, really? Not judging but I honestly don't recall having any issues with that, was that one of those "we're pretending like you've been here before" dungeons?

No, I just got turned around 3 times in the pipe maze (didn't fall down the right hole) and assumed that was all there was to that area

I laughed my ass off at the signs in that area where all the rooms look the same, felt like reading signs of people in the back rooms.

This the place filled with those autistic spaztic stone monkeys that apply bleed stupidly fast as well as those sniper shrimp with stupidly strong melee attacks and shit tons of health?

I did this place after Haligtree and i guess i was a bit overleveled for it that is why it felt a bit easy.

>user thinks there is a million people on earth playing videogames

My only gripe with this place so far is if you're gonna bloatmaxx the omen mob's hp, they shouldn't respawn.

Attached: 1618212554480.png (491x528, 363K)

When I got hear I was expecting the worst but it was not that bad. Very simple and straightforward main area that circles into itself as you open doors and progress. The first set of sewer pipes filled with slugs is rather simple to memorize. Only the second pipe area after the spiral staircase is a bit of a chore to navigate. Just have good memory and worst case scenario bust out mspaint and doodle a map.

Op here, wrong pic

Attached: 1245620_20220413181756_1.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Hero graves and Redmane castle are the only places i regret activating the summoning pools, what a shitshow.

What does activating summoning pool do besides let you summon people?

Good spot to invade because of this. Assuming they just dont pussuy out and run.

When you use the item that sends your sign to the pool, you can be summoned to activated areas even if you're somewhere else entirely.

If you use the summon sign staff that brodcasts your sign, it shows up at every active summoning pool you turned on.

If you are playing online it’s almost impossible to get lost. “Here” “this way” messages are everywhere. Troll messages are minimal on this game for some reason.

Now this. This was suffering.

The subterranean shunning-grounds version of Mogh is the 3rd least beaten boss accoding to the steam achievments, only Placidusax and Fortissax are lower.

>sitting in the hole in the ground checking out the chariot pattern
>see my opening
>chariot rolling by
>start runnig
>immediately step on a tiny pot so my character lunches up in the air a whole foot
>chariot hits my head

I ate shit so many times just purely because of bad luck.

They named a level after Yea Forums?

>lunches
*lunges lol

The big boy Omen are a pain in the ass to fight. Otherwise I thought it was pretty cool.

Genuinely one of my favorite zones in the series. I love how confusing the pipe network is and how terrifying the zone is as you get deeper and deeper.

not true at all. I got filtered at the academy lady boss fight.

For me it's the pipes, it's so easy to get lost in them

>omens
>basilisks
>revenant
that's it.

this one is actually very easy, I can rush to the end in one run

>Actually true
Given how everyone was whining about Malenia but not Mogh the omen, you can assume that the area itself was the filter.

Attached: moghed.jpg (962x695, 91.67K)

I had the sword of Moonlight and each hit of the crescent wave would knock them down. After two hits they'd go into their crit animation and the crit would kill them. The Omen in the sewers have got the curse magic so they're still dangerous at a distance but they weren't any harder to kill than any other elite mob.

Haligtree is actually visible on the map and easy to reach. Mohgwyn has two hidden entrances and you have no reason to suspect that it even exists.

I mean, it's clearly visible from every spot in Nokron at all times looming in the distance radiating that last boss energy, and your map of the area is so incomplete without it that the region name doesn't fill in on the map until you get there.

Pretty sure there's at least two items that tel you about the well, one being sold by a merchant and the other by the poo predator.

I quite liked it besides the lobsters

We're talking about the sewers version of Mogh, not his Miquella' Ass-Ramming Palace version.

Am I supposed to be here right after arriving at the capital city. Mogs kicking my ass

It will give you like three different pipe directions you can take, and its easy to forget which ones youve already been through

that or make the ruins worth the fight, as it stands you are better just always ignoring them and going past them. They are not even a real threat of catching up to you.

To be fair, those bosses are well hidden and there's nothing to really point you to any of them.

I would say it's post capital. Your meant to do the surface first then explore underground.

>map is actually dungeon crawling like the old games
>suddently people start getting filtered

open world is a mistake

Crouch nigger, omen basically have nothing that can hit you when you crouch right in front of them, the only thing you should worry about them is the left hook, and they still prefer spamming the kick anyway which will never hit you if you crouch.

>Haligtree is actually visible on the map and easy to reach
if you use a guide sure, otherwise you'd sooner miss it completely

Attached: 1639606540757.jpg (1016x1423, 66.37K)

>"we're pretending like you've been here before"
Bro I ran into one of those earlier and felt like I was going crazy. They even put dead enemies around to fool you into thinking you've been there before

There is nothing in the old games that compares to the sewers in Leyndell, let's not pretend most of the areas in the previous games aren't straight corridors.

A lot of people don't kill sewers Mogh on purpose so they can get the white mask for their meme RoB/ bleed builds. And once you got the white mask from the invading NPCs, you're way into the lategame and there really isn't much of a reason to backtrack and kill Mogh.

I think this game would have been so much better if they ditched the open world and just crafted a path that branches out say nine ways in different areas

I honestly have no clue how people miss Albus. Do you just mute the game to blast your precious Slipknot instead?

You can use raptor of the mists to avoid damage from the chariots. Alternatively level vig and get like 40% damage reduction and they will instead do 90% of your health. I believe there was also a way to kill them but I don't remember.

Definitely one of the coolest dungeons. I cleared it without dying with no clue about anything in it, and fighting those omen faggots (especially the three or four that come down that ladder in the one room back to back) was actually stressful bc up until that point I'd been deleting enemies without ever having to be mindful of the encounter or my surroundings and the omens changed that up majorly. Having to equip all my ancestor horn talisman and farm the slugs for fp, finding the shortcuts, eventually finding the beetles to regenerate my flasks, it was absolute kino and def one of the highlights of my playthrough.

Attached: 1649843840105.png (1920x1166, 3.35M)

For me it's the combination of Leyndell, the Shunning Grounds and going even deeper to the tomb of a God and even deeper to the roots of the world. It's like a microcosm of Dark Souls fit into one giant dungeon. It's the best level

>he thinks that's the issue

Way to tell us where you got filtered. Bet you followed a guide the whole game.

If people on this board actually hate this area then there really is no hope for this place lmao. Just turn it into one giant thread full of falseflagging tendies acting insecure and defensive over botw.

Huh? I killed sewers mohg and then got the mask from the invader in mohgwyn near those cancer birds and dogs. I didn't do any of the bloodfinger quests, though.

Honestly that areas is the closest thing to an actual dungeon than all the catacombs in the game, hell there's even a catacomb inside the sewers, very easy to get lost.

Why would he be the issues in finding Haligtree? Have you played this game?

Why the fuck do people ruin their experience like this?

use stones to track where you went retards

Eh, they are easy to dodge and actually stagger, probably the most annoying ones are the curse spamming ones.

He's the only roadblock I can think of, since he's a requirement to enter consecrated snowfield. Once you're in that area, Haligtree is right fucking there up north, I can think of no other obstacles. No shit you need to open the seal in the village to reach the jumbled mess up north.

It was on my second playthrough that I used a guide to 100% you retard

what the guides? Good question, perhaps a lack of attention span or they are like most MMOers and they want the most OP build of a certain kind so the guides tell them where to go and what to do, or even they are just following a 100% chevo guide which would take you there at some point.

kino atmosphere, i wish more areas were like this. you actually feel like you're on a journey instead of going from point A to point B

What else would be the issue? Once you have the first half of the medallion, Gideon tells you to find Latenna, and she spells out the rest for you.
He is the only one in this chain I can think of who's kind of missable.

I mean in the sense of being a literal dungeon. But there tons of real dungeons in the game, the city above it is a real dungeon.

It's ugly as shit (literally) and offers nothing except annoying enemies.

>the seal in the village
a "riddle" given to you like dozens of other "riddles" which gave you a boring spell or some other bullshit. i ignored it on my first playthrough because I expected trash items or maybe another copy paste boss.

Wrong user.