Master Duel

How far are you guys into the festival?

Attached: mokey rage.gif (600x362, 2.86M)

I'm at 25k points. Nowhere close to finishing the destroy mission.

I haven't even touched it yet
I need to try the loaners and see how they work, which is most brainlet friendly?

About 5k points on my main and alt

The Speedroid one is the easiest to use

I got to 12k and stopped. I don't want to put more time into it if they're going to add more missions
Does anyone remember how long into the N/R event it took for them to add more missions?

Attached: 1649857175652.png (900x1200, 918.96K)

How do you get him to do this? I tried touching him a bunch but he never reacted, is it because I'm on phone?

Any orcust player?
What is its gimmick?
Can you share your list?

16k points and 35 monster destructions. I'm more than sure I played over 50 duels yesterday and 90% of them I scooped in the first 10 seconds. My concern is when they decide to add the 100k damage and 10 wins missions halfway through the event.

any other ultra athlete chads?

Already done.
I hope they never add more missions mid way through the event.

Attached: 1649723883055.jpg (1000x1000, 346.03K)

I have no reason to hurry if they're just going to add additional mission halfway through.
Despite that I've gotten about 16000 medals.

I'm done with it
Completed my missions and got the title
I'm just using it to grind tributes now

Could you please share some Witchcrafter decks? I'm looking through Master Duel Meta and I see that most decks only have one Verre, two Haine and one Aruru but I want to see how you have built your decks to have a better reference. Luckily I pulled one of each one and two Aruru yesterday, I'd be missing another Haine and two Creation since the rest are N/R.

Attached: 1649556593120.jpg (850x850, 478.74K)

console

Here I thought I was fighting against a world legacy enjoyer then literally he digs through 3/4ths of his deck and summons a gamaciel with a fully loaded field spell

Attached: 09454854848.jpg (810x390, 156.59K)

At 3k points from suiciding. I'm actually having fun now.

What deck are you using? Is it expensive?

A little more than halfway, pulled everything i wanted and now im fucking around with random decks

>is it expensive
No. The SR cards are just funny stuff I liked so you can switch them with anything else. It's no where near as good as the xyz festival so you won't be getting that many selFTKs. Use the spell card that spawns tokens to try to get the destroy monsters mission. You can spawn 2 tokens every turn and just crash them into each other.

Attached: 20220414084425_1.jpg (1920x1080, 552.79K)

You're right, we're only at the third day of the event yet it feels it has been going on for ages.

What is the spell card called?

finished on my main using blue loaner , now playing a stun deck on my alt to torture them 3k coins so far.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-13 22-44-44.png (1440x900, 1.88M)

Dragonoid Generator

I'm currently at 11000. I'll get 12000 later and wait a few days to see if they're adding new missions before grinding for level 100 pass.

i can't post my deck rn but I can explain the reasoning behind those choices. Verre is a total brick if you get her in your opening hand so that's why they're only running 1. Aruru is good but just because of how she works she's unlikely to die or anything so running more than 1 isn't super necessary.
I personally run 2 Verre's because it allows you to be a little more aggressive with how you use your spells but I don't think it's necessary to have more if you don't want to.
You definitely want more creation too as it's probably their best spell and the one you'll use legitimately the most.

Attached: 1643907033993.jpg (1200x843, 204.22K)

Can't post my deck right now, but 40 or 60 card? If you plan on running 60 it's getting a bit more expensive because of all the general staples. Depending on how you want to run your 40 card deck that could need some as well (called, droplet is a must, super poly (and the fusion monsters for it) can also be considered). No handtraps though, maybe only maxx c in a 60 card version. I tried Iris and found her to be more of a nuisance than an asset sadly.

About to get Cardian Mate

Haine has an exception since she has a passive ability that can stop the enemy from targeting your monster if you run two of her.

The rest? HOPT effect. why run multiple brick when you can search for them.

>tfw I could have ended a duel a turn earlier if I had remembered I had Unicorn in my extra
How do you solve tunnel visioning into plays?

I see I see, I have only spent 2k gems so I'll see if I just generate the three SR's I'm missing since I already have two Aruru, and I might as well add them both so it doesn't feel like a waste.

Most likely 40, I'm still missing some staples like Droplet so I don't want to spend even more UR dust on Grass,but luckily I already have Super Poly since I use it in Dragonmaids. I might try a 60 card deck in the future if I have disposable resources since I'd like to save until Dinorphia and Labrynth are released especially since these two last rolls gave me my second Fossil Dig.

Attached: FPGhwN8acAYjLcT.jpg (1536x2048, 566.38K)

Thanks, I could get the mission done real quick if the other guy's willing to play along

>opponent has tuner turn one
>use pot of duality
>he sees me pull Tuner's scheme
>set useless spell card to bait him and a monster in def
>HE ACTUALLY SYNCHROS RED DRAGON ARCHFIEND
I still won but I swear
these people so retarded they warp around back to being smart

Attached: 1621741376507.png (775x1024, 796.8K)

Only at like 10k points, 32 normals and 28 monster destruction. Started off playing the loaner, became evil and played Pacifis, realized I hated the deck, switched back to loaner, and then made Final Sigma turbo deck when I realized that it's way easier to summon Mekk-knights and that the Mathmech cards don't actually say anything about main deck monsters.

Why is there no synchro waifu archetype besides aromage

>played Pacifis, realized I hated the deck

I am at the opposite end. I tried the loaner decks and loathed them. Tried pacifis, never look back. I am using Pacifis in rank now.

Windwitch.

>retarded synchrofag sees this
>keeps coomboing anyway

Attached: GraveoftheSuperAncientOrganism-OP05-EN-C-UE.png (481x699, 541.78K)

What did you say? Do you want more warriors and dragons?

One duel from the pet mat, still a long way to go to finish, I'm running dinos and suddenly everyone is running battle stall

Attached: 1649917199959.jpg (628x628, 92.28K)

please... no more... just a crumb of Fortune Lady support... please...

>synchros are literally ornaments with tits
Now this is based

>a good 40% of the decks I've faced so far in this event are true gayco or phantasm spiral
Nigga why even bother?

Anyways, halp bros, do I build dragonlink or dragonmaid?
I already pulled one random sheou and looked into their cards, they're cute but they look like they eat some serious shit going second against set boards.
Dragonlink is mad expensive though.

Attached: 1647554319937.jpg (2508x3541, 858.25K)

>suddenly

I mean, technically harpies have 1(uno) synchro monster

Attached: dehrhl0-9d2578ed-55e6-4370-a066-4ed2ef549959.png (724x1023, 766.98K)

Just had a kino match with a World Chalice roleplayer, with Imduk as mate, Auram profile and the field and a deck fully built as one.
And I didn't brick my hand as a Darklord Despia player.

Attached: 1648508974164.jpg (600x600, 82.69K)

I was expecting floodgates, not battle fader spam

>Already made a Link Summon cute/kawaii deck
>Prank Kids
>Already made a XYZ Summon cute/kawaii deck
>Mellfy
>Madolche
>Already made a cute/kawaii Fusion Deck:
>Prank Kids
>mfw I have yet to make a cute/kawaii Ritual Deck
I'm also missing pendulums, but I've heard Performapal and Majespecter are gutted

Attached: wonder chimchar.png (180x298, 107.22K)

>World Legacy Turtle

I actually hate how i need to make space to slot maxx c into every deck, ash blossom already takes enough space and i want to use other handtraps too, i wish it had a downside like take X damage everytime you draw a card or discard cards from your hand until you have 5 cards during the endphase so that iy wasn't so free to use.

>World Chalice roleplayer, with Imduk as mate, Auram profile and the field and a deck fully built as one.
Based

I played against Fortune Lady in the event yesterday. They just keep drawing cards it's fucking insane.

>your bait can't affect me because I can't read

bullying dragonmaid players in the """"synchro"""" festival

Attached: MD_Plasma3.webm (720x720, 2.63M)

>he still runs maxx brick

It doesn't make sense to rush before the next set of missions right

>or discard cards from your hand until you have 5
Hey honestly? That's not the worst "how to balance the roach" suggestion I've seen... it's actually really fucking good.
Just change it a little
>during the end phase: discard cards from your hand equal to the same number of cards you drew this turn.
Boom. Maxx C is now fair and balanced.

Based HERO player. Every time I meet one of you I just feel bad for how much UR your deck costs, and how honestly it it isn't even that good. I'm more happy than you are when you beat me.

>dragonmaid

You really want to invest on three House and at least two Sheou and one Heavenly Spheres, but pushing them to 3 and 2 respectively is more optimal. Chamber and Parlor at 3 since they're your searchers, Kitchen at 2 and Nurse at 1, Laundry is unfortunately not good in the archetype. Three Hospitality and Tidying and one Welcome, Downtime and Changeover, but I personally run two Changeover for a higher chance of having it in my initial hand if Parlor or Chamber get Ash'd. From there add the big dragons and completement them with engines like Noctovision, Dragunity or Red Eyes.

This is my deck, I also use Super Poly and some bonus fusions to deal with different stuff the opponent might pull. I might replace the Noctovision for Red Eyes in the future since I recently pulled a Metal Darkness, but this deck has served me very well.

Attached: Meidos.png (1310x1476, 2.42M)

Just play around hand traps bro

Attached: 1621727408449.png (1602x932, 2.83M)

update

Attached: 1626008378739.png (118x690, 113.63K)

absolutely outskilled

I think your opponent won.
You can't recover from that.

If I get out my Sigma, I don't care.

Thanks for the list mate. Think I'm gonna build them after all, dragonlink is just too expensive with all the seyferts and chaos dragon engines.
Have you tried world legacy guardragon yet? Seems like a good tech to help you spam out some heavenly spheres.

heart of the cards

Attached: 1639794739700.png (1602x932, 1.79M)

Post zombie deck.

morphing jar #2 mill loop is the funniest shit ive ever seen