Why is she such a slut? Is there even a single person on this board who didn't have sex with Bella Goth?

Why is she such a slut? Is there even a single person on this board who didn't have sex with Bella Goth?

Attached: 1649939881834.png (1280x720, 981.18K)

i recognize that name. Didnt know she exists and is also a whore in other games as well

for me, it's Cassandra

I always went out of my way to seduce a married woman. No idea why, even as a small child it wasn't enough that my sim got laid, someone else also had to lose theirs.

Mortimer Goth is indeed the biggest cuck in the history of video games.

why did they try to go for semi realism in sims 3 and then go back to cartoonish looking in 4

Technical limitations.

Based NTRing shota

2 looked the best

Which one? I always ended up fucking her in the Sims 2 and moving into Goth Manor after Mortimer died and the other kid went to college

Kek I did the same thing, except now you can use WW and do it proper.

Attached: 1588783677986.png (450x405, 97K)

The Sims 4 version looks a lot more like a real person than that barbie abomination of 3.

holy based user.

Attached: 1639253034651.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

because 3 didnt even look like that, that bella is heavily modded. every sim in 3 looked like a melting potato

I did exactly this. Goth manor was amazing. The organ in Sims 3 was great too - the sim going crazy on the organ at the higher levels was great. Or maybe that was 2, I can't remember.

>Sims 4 Bella
Goddamn she's so perfect. They couldn't have made her better if they tried. Last I heard they are making her worse though.

Attached: 1562154758813.gif (400x304, 1.95M)

There was no organ in Sims 2. But there was one in Bustin' Out for GameCube and PS2, I remember Mortimer spending literally every waking moment playing that fucking organ in Goth Manor.

>Bustin' Out
What a soulful game. What I'd give for a mod which could replicate the story mode of that game.

Attached: 1649941468338.gif (500x275, 405.78K)

>spoiler
shes way better on TS4
TS3 had same lighting tool as Oblivion hence it horrible looks
some filter can make them look something like TS4 yet they wont be that good beautiful

I built a glass house inside my house where the husband of the person I'm fucking lived in. I invited them both to my household and then I put him in there and removed the door so he could never leave and just watch me bone his wife all day.

Imagine believing women would remain faithful to you just because you're rich and handsome.

Attached: the-sims-was-mortimer-goth-a-murderer[1].jpg (1200x588, 101.01K)

In my country her last name is literally Coffin

Sims 1: best music
Sims 2: best expansions
Sims 3: best gameplay
Sims 4: best individual sims artstyle

>best individual sims artstyle
That's only for females. Every male in Sims 4 looks like some soi chugging hipster straight out of Starbucks. There's literally zero good hairstyle options for males.

In the context of the rest of the series though, it looks the best. 3 looking the worst.

cuck husband. divorce took his house lmao.

Based faceless hentai character

Whore Bella isn't canon

It's astounding how the low poly Sims 1 version is the hottest one

>it's not enough that i win, others have to lose
C'mon people, post the image. You know the drill.

Does Sims 2 have good sex mods like whickedwhims?
I need to know

God no, they're fucking terrible, don't even bother. That being said the base game makeout animations are pretty fucking good, I used to jerk off to those all the time.

It is known

Both 3 and 4 in that image are bullshots. Bella doesn't even look like that in 4 anymore either, she's getting pozzed.

>sims 1 looks by far the best, followed by sims 2, then sims 3 then 4
Sad.

>That's only for females
I wouldn't even say it's for females. I mean maybe it is because sims has never really looked good, but 4 still looks like shit to me and you have to mod it into the ground to get anything acceptable just like 3.

For me it's Lilith and Angela Pleasant

This. With Reshade, the right mods, the right drugs and the right imagination, there's no better coomer game on the market.

Not to mention when you're not cooming, you have a (sort of) fully-fledged, (sort of) super immersive life sim game you can do other things with that build on and enhance the inevitable cooming.

1. A A rich man
2. Grows old
3. uses his wealth to be reborn as a child and his conscience moved.
4. A broken man being degraded by time, slowly seeing everything around him get old and die while he endures.

Bustin' Out Mortimer > everyone else

Attached: Mortimer_Goth_(The_Sims_Bustin'Out).jpg (320x380, 66.87K)

Used to give it to them and their mom in The Sims 2 often. No need to feel bad considering Daniel Pleasant is sleeping with the maid

I fucked her in every game in front of at least half of every other sim in all the games.

Attached: 1649907339319.jpg (1068x735, 333.45K)

I had sex with her husband instead

This, except sims 3.

If you didn't impregnate Bella you didn't beat the game.

In Sims 2 I thought she was a shit skinned muslim as a kid lol

holy shit i love ladybug vros...

That's pretty gay user

It's canon in all my playthroughs

Sims 5 when

2 weeks

Who cares? It's going to be dogshit even worse than 4 guaranteed. Only hope is competition.

I'm not a woman nor a tranny so I don't play The Sims. Sorry.

trust the plan

Same except I gave it to the maid too

While Mortimer is at work, the neet chad Bob is boning his wife.

Attached: bob-newbie.jpg (796x600, 116.58K)

Any other games where you start out as a fat slob neet?

Sims 3 run like shit on most computers, especially casual one.

It not like any one other then the autisticslike me cared about all the features lost.

Attached: 1649141183229.jpg (2386x1214, 1.16M)

For me it’s
>sims 1 for nostalgia
>sims 2 for fun
>sims 3 for...
>sims 4 for making characters and fapping to them.

For me, it's Athletic outfit.

And no, there isn't a single playthrough of TS4 where I don't immediately go to the Goth residence and flirt and woo Bella out of her marriage and impregnate her in her own home

Attached: Bella_Goth_ts4_wardrobe.png (1433x1017, 1.25M)

Nah, 2 and 3 had way better features loads of people cared about. Even the retarded female whales propping up 4 endlessly bitch about how shitty 4 is and how they wish it had the features of previous games, but they have zero awareness, self control or life beyond that so they keep supporting the garbage they hate.